Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

You're schizophrenic. You never claimed that Israel isn't doing enough , the Palestinians are, and Iran will Nuke Israel if they don't do the right thing? Another Pro- Palestinian liar. Please go back to your psychiatrist and have him write an order for your expired medication.

He will explain to you SLOWLY and CAREFULLY that the U.N. granted Israel become a Country and declared it's Independence May 14, 1948. :D :D :clap2: :clap2: :D :D

All that baby killing is really messing with your head and your judgment. Why dont you try to set the Hate aside, just let it go? Hating and killing is not the only way! There is another path you can take.

All that Anti Semitism, Hate, and Pro- Palestinian mentality is messing with your mental status. Who is any Pro- Israeli " killing?" Why don't you and your Palestinian buddies set the Hate aside, speak to the Palestinians, tell them that Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. ???

The UN has no authority to grant Statehood, and they did not do that either. The UN Partition Resolution was not properly passed by the UN, it never happened.

Well . WE HAVE THE ANSWER ! You admit there is nothing Israel can to do please the Palestinians since Israel shouldn't have existed in the first place yet you accuse ME of hate ? lol That's a good one.

I am full of " hate"; The Palestinians have the right to destroy Israel since it shouldn't have existed in the first place. Typical Pro- Palestinian Psychopath :D

I am sorry but your reliance on Israeli Propaganda sources proves absolutely nothing.

There has never been a just peace offer.

And 93% of the West Bank is not sufficient, Occupied Palestine includes all of the West Bank, all of Gaza, and it includes East Jerusalem. And something must be done about those millions of refugees unlawfully ethnically cleansed from their lands, they have a right to return under intl law.

Pehaps, America should offer them all land here, I mean we have been funding this unlawful Occupation for many years now and now we give Israel 4 billion dollars every year to massacre Palestinian babies with. Are you proud of that, proud baby killer?

Sorry, but Israel is never going to go back to the Borders that the Arabs themselves have rejected since 1948. ' International Law" is a joke. Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to E. Jerusalem but of course didn't. Israel did appeal to the U.N. Of course nothing was done. Let Abbas keep insisting; That is not going to happen. " Massacre Palestinian babies?" lol Babies grow up to be suicide bombers.

Hamas is sworn to Israel's destruction. They can't do it from the outside so they can easily do it from the inside. That is just ONE more reason why " Right of Return" will NEVER happen. Abbas is not going to get everything he asked for. :clap2:

I am sorry but your reliance on Israeli Propaganda sources proves absolutely nothing.

There has never been a just peace offer.

And 93% of the West Bank is not sufficient, Occupied Palestine includes all of the West Bank, all of Gaza, and it includes East Jerusalem. And something must be done about those millions of refugees unlawfully ethnically cleansed from their lands, they have a right to return under intl law.

Pehaps, America should offer them all land here, I mean we have been funding this unlawful Occupation for many years now and now we give Israel 4 billion dollars every year to massacre Palestinian babies with. Are you proud of that, proud baby killer?

' Israeli Propoganda?" Tell us then what offers were made if my info. is wrong. There will not be a response; There never is. Consider the Source. All she has is a big mouth with no info. :D :clap2:

A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.
But it does say you have to wait until the threat is imminent and the "threats and actions" did not constitute "imminent".

Another Pro- Palestinian lie. Israel left Gaza and all they got were Rockets. Olmert offered approx. 93% of the W. Bank and a shared E. Jerusalem which was turned down. That is " surrender" only in the Pro- Palestinian mentality Let the Palestinians procced as they have. 67 Borders and " Right of Return" will never happen. :D

[Click here: PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper[/URL]

This is what was offered. Abbas got ALMOST everything he wanted Abbas didn't like it? He gets nothing :D

In the end, Palestinians will get all of Palestine back and The Jewish State will be destroyed, and I thank God for that! Despite all your baby killing comrades, justice will prevail!

Translation; All Jews should die. This is the typical Pro Arab Mentality of Anti Semitism, Hate, Rage, Racism, Delusion, and G_D knows what else. Yet she accuses Me and others of " Hating?" Now, that is funny, Pathetic..... But funny.

She does need professional help.

There will never be a " Palestinian State" with the 67 BORDERS, Israel will NEVER leave E. Jerusalem, and there will NEVER be a " RIGHT OF RETURN" They had their chance (s) prior to 1967 and blew it away . JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL :D

A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.
But it does say you have to wait until the threat is imminent and the "threats and actions" did not constitute "imminent".

Translation; I have to literally wait until they put their hands on me . No, I don't. People are coming at me, law enforcement was ordered out of the area, I am surrounded by those who have weapons I have the right to act That simple :D

A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.[/quote]But it does say you have to wait until the threat is imminent and the "threats and actions" did not constitute "imminent".[/QUOTE]

Actually, I stand corrected. The example I gave is imminent according to the definition :clap2:

Definition of IMMINENT

: ready to take place; especially: hanging threateningly over one's head <was in imminent danger of being run over>

Translation; I have to literally wait until they put their hands on me . No, I don't. People are coming at me, law enforcement was ordered out of the area, I am surrounded by those who have weapons I have the right to act That simple :D[/QUOTE]

A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.But it does say you have to wait until the threat is imminent and the "threats and actions" did not constitute "imminent".
Actually, I stand corrected. The example I gave is imminent according to the definition
Definition of IMMINENT
: ready to take place;especially: hanging threateningly over one's head <was in imminent danger of being run over>

Translation; I have to literally wait until they put their hands on me . No, I don't. People are coming at me, law enforcement was ordered out of the area, I am surrounded by those who have weapons I have the right to act That simple :D
Just like the Pals. :clap:

Last edited:
[Click here: PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper[/URL]

This is what was offered. Abbas got ALMOST everything he wanted Abbas didn't like it? He gets nothing :D

In the end, Palestinians will get all of Palestine back and The Jewish State will be destroyed, and I thank God for that! Despite all your baby killing comrades, justice will prevail!

Translation; All Jews should die. This is the typical Pro Arab Mentality of Anti Semitism, Hate, Rage, Racism, Delusion, and G_D knows what else. Yet she accuses Me and others of " Hating?" Now, that is funny, Pathetic..... But funny.

There will never be a " Palestinian State" with the 67 BORDERS, Israel will NEVER leave E. Jerusalem, and there will NEVER be a " RIGHT OF RETURN" They had their chance (s) prior to 1967 and blew it away . JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL :D

vet, you always hear what you want to hear, try paying attention to what she said: The Jewish State will be destroyed, not your "translation" of: "All Jews should die", because even if Israel gets nuked out of existence, there are still more Jews around the world than there were in Israel anyways, like, where do you think nearly all the Jews who populated Israel came from? Europe, Russia, Africa, the Americas...

vet, you always hear what you want to hear, try paying attention to what she said: The Jewish State will be destroyed, not your "translation" of: "All Jews should die", because even if Israel gets nuked out of existence, there are still more Jews around the world than there were in Israel anyways, like, where do you think nearly all the Jews who populated Israel came from? Europe, Russia, Africa, the Americas...
So that means she intends to see the genocide on "only" 6 million Israeli Jews, and the life of others who don't live in Israel will be generously spared. How nice. You just proved you're a fucking retard.

Last edited:
A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.But it does say you have to wait until the threat is imminent and the "threats and actions" did not constitute "imminent".
Actually, I stand corrected. The example I gave is imminent according to the definition
Definition of IMMINENT
: ready to take place;especially: hanging threateningly over one's head <was in imminent danger of being run over>

Just like the Pals. :clap:

No; You Pro- Palestinian Moron. Just like the Israelis in 1967. Ask the DOUCHBAG why they couldn't accept the borders then and you will not receive a response. :clap2:

What everyone understands except you because you're a Moron is that I was referring to Israel since that was the topic! I did NOT say that she thought EVERY Jew in the World should die . There you go again; Talking about " nuking" yet in another post you denied doing it
lol Israel getting " nuked" yet Israel is the " agressor?" Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality. :clap2:

What everyone understands except you because you're a Moron is that I was referring to Israel since that was the topic! I did NOT say that she thought EVERY Jew in the World should die . There you go again; Talking about " nuking" yet in another post you denied doing it
lol Israel getting " nuked" yet Israel is the " agressor?" Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality. :clap2:

Wow, in the army, did they actually give a gun AND ammo? That's a pretty scary concept. :D

I've said repeatedly that Israel should make a peace deal with the surrounding neighbours, all of them, before they develop nukes, which is about 10 years or so away. A nuclear exchange in the area is good for no one (except US christians who want armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back and save just them) and could possibly start WWIII. Rabid dog zionuts like you are part of the problem.
One question: are you a sock of Marc39? :D

Wow, in the army, did they actually give a gun AND ammo? That's a pretty scary concept. :D

Never said I was in the Army you lying Pro- Palestinian Moron.

I've said repeatedly that Israel should make a peace deal with the surrounding neighbours, all of them, before they develop nukes, which is about 10 years or so away. A nuclear exchange in the area is good for no one (except US christians who want armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back and save just them) and could possibly start WWIII. Rabid dog zionuts like you are part of the problem.

I've said repeatly that Israel has offered Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and of course there is no response. It's understood that when two or more parties come together to " negotiate" about anything no one is going to get their way 100 %. You and the rest of the Pro- Palestinian Morons choose to ignore it. Arabs threatening Israel? That must mean the Arabs are the AGRESSORS! FINALLY we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits it ! US Christians want war in the ME? Another sick Pro-Palestinian thought typical of the mentality.

One question; Why does it bother you that there is one primarily Jewish Country among all those Arab/ Muslim Countries ; some where Jews are Forbidden even if they wanted to visit? Is that bigoted and racist? Not with your Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clap2:

I've said repeatly that Israel has offered Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and of course there is no response. It's understood that when two or more parties come together to " negotiate" about anything no one is going to get their way 100 %. You and the rest of the Pro- Palestinian Morons choose to ignore it. Arabs threatening Israel? That must mean the Arabs are the AGRESSORS! FINALLY we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits it ! US Christians want war in the ME? Another sick Pro-Palestinian thought typical of the mentality.

One question; Why does it bother you that there is one primarily Jewish Country among all those Arab/ Muslim Countries ; some where Jews are Forbidden even if they wanted to visit? Is that bigoted and racist? Not with your Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clp2:

Never said it bothered me, in fact, I think that a 2 state solution is the only way, unless Israel gets nuked, then it'll be a NO state solution! :D
Why do you constantly make shit up? The truth not good enough for you?

proudveteran06, ima, et al,

It is an interesting question.

One question; Why does it bother you that there is one primarily Jewish Country among all those Arab/ Muslim Countries ; some where Jews are Forbidden even if they wanted to visit? Is that bigoted and racist? Not with your Pro- Palestinian Mentality

Never said it bothered me, in fact, I think that a 2 state solution is the only way, unless Israel gets nuked, then it'll be a NO state solution! :D
(COMMENT)

I'm not even sure there is a right answer to this question of separation. There are probably more than a dozen reasons why the separation is mutually beneficial to both sides. But I suppose that "security" would be one of the main reasons. The Middle East is nothing like my home town where, for the most part, there is no open conflict between the various religious and ethnic clans. Here, you don't actually have to be on-guard and completely aware of your surroundings for any signs of violence. But in the Middle East nd Persian Gulf, you cannot let your guard down for a moment without risk. And the greater the proximity to one of the ethnic clans, or overly sensitive religions, the greater the probability of an adverse event. And there are so many squabbling factions, that you cannot tell the players without a score card. Areas and regions of the world known for this overly sensitive and self righteous religion, are some of the most dangerous in the world.; kindling agoraphobic symptoms and conscious avoidance.

Like oil and water, some things don't mix well. And while Israel and Jordan may not be the most unfriendly places in the world, nearly every country around them are less than hospitable or safe. (The World's Most Dangerous Countries- Slide 1 - Slideshows | Travel + Leisure)

BTW: Just for laughs...LINK TO:
It almost doesn't count if someone has to pursued us to change our mind.​

Most Respectfully,
R

One question; Why does it bother you that there is one primarily Jewish Country among all those Arab/ Muslim Countries ; some where Jews are Forbidden even if they wanted to visit? Is that bigoted and racist? Not with your Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clp2:

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clap2:

There can be no solution in the middle east until a few hundred thousand Imams and muslim leaders----stand up
in mosques and say----"we made a mistake---allah does not
really want us to destroy Israel"

In 1964 Pope John XXIII did it -----and lived to tell the
tale

Israel does Not have a right to exist, it only exists

Israel's existence is its right to exist "until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (Hamas Covenant). :cool:

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clp2:
It's warmongers like you that will get Israel nuked. I just hope that you're close to the blast. :D

Forum List

Back