Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

I've said repeatly that Israel has offered Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and of course there is no response. It's understood that when two or more parties come together to " negotiate" about anything no one is going to get their way 100 %. You and the rest of the Pro- Palestinian Morons choose to ignore it. Arabs threatening Israel? That must mean the Arabs are the AGRESSORS! FINALLY we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits it ! US Christians want war in the ME? Another sick Pro-Palestinian thought typical of the mentality.

One question; Why does it bother you that there is one primarily Jewish Country among all those Arab/ Muslim Countries ; some where Jews are Forbidden even if they wanted to visit? Is that bigoted and racist? Not with your Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clp2:

Never said it bothered me, in fact, I think that a 2 state solutiotv mn is the only way, unless Israel gets nuked, then it'll be a NO state solution! :D
Why do you constantly make shit up? The truth not good enough for you?

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clap2:

Intl law says only Palestinians have sovereignty rights in Occupied Palestine. Israel needs to abide by the law and end her Occupation of Palestine. No people should be forced to give up sovereignty rights of their people in their lands. That would be like the US being asked to give up Texas to Mexico. Of course, Americans would oppose that. In that very same way Palestinians oppose giving up sovereignty rights in their lands.

:tongue:
Never said it bothered me, in fact, I think that a 2 state solution is the only way, unless Israel gets nuked, then it'll be a NO state solution! :D

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clp2:
It's warmongers like you that will get Israel nuked. I just hope that you're close to the blast. :D

Typical ignorant stupid Pro Palestinian mentality still insisting that the Palestinians are " negotiating" and expecting Abbas will get his way 100%. Does that make me a " Warmonger?" lol Won't happen. Happy to hear you admit the Arabs are the Agressors therefore they are the War Mongers who will be responsible for WW 111 :clap2:

And just where was that 'Palestinian opposition' in the WB and Gaza from '48 to '67?????

An 'Occupation' is an 'Occupation' is an 'Occupation' - isn't it? So how is there a difference - you are the one claiming there's a difference.

Never said it bothered me, in fact, I think that a 2 state solutiotv mn is the only way, unless Israel gets nuked, then it'll be a NO state solution! :D

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clap2:

Intl law says only Palestinians have sovereignty rights in Occupied Palestine. Israel needs to abide by the law and end her Occupation of Palestine. No people should be forced to give up sovereignty rights of their people in their lands. That would be like the US being asked to give up Texas to Mexico. Of course, Americans would oppose that. In that very same way Palestinians oppose giving up sovereignty rights in their lands.

" International Law" is a joke. Somehow I don't think the Arabs were interested in " International Law" between 1948 and 1967. They could have had their State but was too busy getting together with Hitler ; Obviously before 1948. If the Arabs had won any War we wouldn't be talking about " International Law". Under " International Law" Jordan was supposed to let the Jews have access to E. Jerusalem but of course that never happened. The Israelis complained to the U.N. where do you think became of their complaints????????/ Israel will never be denied access to that land again. They pulled out of Gaza and immediately got more rockets

When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood no one is going to get everything their way. Deal with it.

:clap2:

Typical Pro- Palestinian who can't comphrend English. Abbas was offered almost everything he asked for . When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood nobody is going to have it all their way. Why do you constantly make up shit and lies? Can't stand the truth?? You aren't lying about one thing though; The Arabs are the agressors :clp2:
It's warmongers like you that will get Israel nuked. I just hope that you're close to the blast. :D

Typical ignorant stupid Pro Palestinian mentality still insisting that the Palestinians are " negotiating" and expecting Abbas will get his way 100%. Does that make me a " Warmonger?" lol Won't happen. Happy to hear you admit the Arabs are the Agressors therefore they are the War Mongers who will be responsible for WW 111 :clap2:

Arabs are aggressors? :lol: You a funny guy. So I guess they aggressed themselves off their own land and into concentrated camps and then asked the IDF to put up check points every ten feet? Please tell us some more jokes. :popcorn:

Arabs are aggressors? :lol: You a funny guy. So I guess they aggressed themselves off their own land and into concentrated camps and then asked the IDF to put up check points every ten feet? Please tell us some more jokes. :popcorn:

You're the one who said they were the Agressors with initiating War with Israel using Nuclear Weapons which would start WW 111. Try reading your posts before posting them. They are in " Concentration Camps?" like the Jews were since May 14, 1948? You're funny. Pathetic.... But funny. Don't like the IDF checking them? Geee..... That wouldn't have anything to do with Suicide Bombings, Smuggling Weapons, or Increased Rocket attacks after Israel left Gaza, would it? Naaaaaaaaa. Still insisting the Palestinians are " partners in peace" and ready to " negotiate?" Tell us about it....Translation; Please tell us some more jokes :clap2:

You're the one who said they were the Agressors with initiating War with Israel using Nuclear Weapons which would start WW 111. Try reading your posts before posting them. They are in " Concentration Camps?" like the Jews were since May 14, 1948? You're funny. Pathetic.... But funny. Don't like the IDF checking them? Geee..... That wouldn't have anything to do with Suicide Bombings, Smuggling Weapons, or Increased Rocket attacks after Israel left Gaza, would it? Naaaaaaaaa. Still insisting the Palestinians are " partners in peace" and ready to " negotiate?" Tell us about it....Translation; Please tell us some more jokes :clap2:
Learn how to read English, I said concentrated camps, didn't refer to the German camps at all, you made that up as usual.
Question: how can the arabs initiate war when the initial war instigated by zionists is still going on? :dunno:

ima, et al,

Just so I'm clear on the question!

[
Question: how can the arabs initiate war when the initial war instigated by zionists is still going on? :dunno:
(ROI)

Just so I understand. Which war do you define as: "the initial war instigated by zionists?"

Most Respectfully,
R

ima, et al,

[
(ROI)

Just so I understand. Which war do you define as: "the initial war instigated by zionists?"

Most Respectfully,
R

The war of zionists on the inhabitants of the area prior to them forcibly taken their land. As the tinster would say, that war has never ended, and they took more land just recently by force in the WB.

" International Law" is a joke. Somehow I don't think the Arabs were interested in " International Law" between 1948 and 1967. They could have had their State but was too busy getting together with Hitler ; Obviously before 1948. If the Arabs had won any War we wouldn't be talking about " International Law". Under " International Law" Jordan was supposed to let the Jews have access to E. Jerusalem but of course that never happened. The Israelis complained to the U.N. where do you think became of their complaints????????/ Israel will never be denied access to that land again. They pulled out of Gaza and immediately got more rockets

When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything it's understood no one is going to get everything their way. Deal with it.

Intl law is what it is, you deal with it.

No way are they giving up their clear legal rights under intl law!

The world is fed up with Israel's Occupation and crimes against Humanity and seemingly endless violations of intl law with seeming Impunity!

Time for what is today the Rogue State of Israel to cease to exist, like that Nazi Regime they are just alike ceased to exist!

ima, et al,

[
(ROI)

Most Respectfully,
R

Ethnic cleansing began in 1947 and it continues unabated, time for The Rogue State of Israel to abide by intl law for a change and end her Occupation or I think the end to Israel is coming up real soon. The sooner the better, the way I look at it. I am so tired of reading about all the massacres of innocent Palestinian children by the Zionists, who try so hard to be just like their Nazi teachers! They live to kill Palestinians, seems there is no quenching their desire for the blood of innocent Palestinians! How any human being who claims to have an ounce of morality can support these continuing everyday crimes against humanity that are the Occupation is beneath my ability to understand! Just this past week two Palestinians were murdered, a 15 yr old child and a 21 year old college student. Their lives matter, too!

Sherri

The world is fed up with Israel's Occupation and crimes against Humanity and seemingly endless violations of intl law with seeming Impunity!

Time for what is today the Rogue State of Israel to cease to exist, like that Nazi Regime they are just alike ceased to exist!

So now you think you speak for the whole world? LOL!

ima, et al,

[
(ROI)

Most Respectfully,
R

Ethnic cleansing began in 1947 and it continues unabated, time for The Rogue State of Israel to abide by intl law for a change and end her Occupation or I think the end to Israel is coming up real soon. The sooner the better, the way I look at it. I am so tired of reading about all the massacres of innocent Palestinian children by the Zionists, who try so hard to be just like their Nazi teachers! They live to kill Palestinians, seems there is no quenching their desire for the blood of innocent Palestinians! How any human being who claims to have an ounce of morality can support these continuing everyday crimes against humanity that are the Occupation is beneath my ability to understand! Just this past week two Palestinians were murdered, a 15 yr old child and a 21 year old college student. Their lives matter, too!

Sherri
Perhaps you should tell that to Dr King who said the following in 1968:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Learn how to read English, I said concentrated camps, didn't refer to the German camps at all, you made that up as usual.

When the term " Concentration Camps" is used the most people compare it to one thing . The War initiated in 1948? Translation; Israel doesn't have the right to exist. That means it doesn't matter what Israel offers so maybe they shouldn't offer anything. You're the one who keeps talking about the Arabs INITIATING War with NUCLEAR WEAPONS, not I ! Get it? Of course not. :clap2:

Shadap you Nazi whore for Islamic terrorists, Israel will flourish and exist long after you die and dogs take turns peeing on your grave. Geezus, what a fucking freak!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P35JQPMUyPM]A Supporter of Israel, Martin Luther King Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

Lets see..... Israel doesn't have the right to exist, she supports the Arabs trying to anneliate Israel and kill every Jew in that State yet she believes in " International Law??" LOL !!!!! Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy, bigotry, Anti Semitism, Racism Just exposed her for what she really is !!! :clap2:

Lets see..... Israel doesn't have the right to exist, she supports the Arabs trying to anneliate Israel and kill every Jew in that State yet she believes in " International Law??" LOL !!!!! Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy, bigotry, Anti Semitism, Racism Just exposed her for what she really is !!! :clap2:
Can you imagine living with this psychotic bitch? I bet you the guy sleeps with one eye open. LOL

You people are just bad losers and completely hopeless in everything you do!

All you are good at is propaganda and being beggars by asking the world for money! ... you even beg of Israel to provide you with services such as electricity .. your children and the injured and sick are happy to be treated at the best Israeli hospitals , etc.. so you can exist another pitiful day to make more rubbishy propaganda!

Israel won every war which you idiots started because you never wanted those Israelis to be in your neighbourhood!

Israel was formed with UN's approval and everything it has done has had legal precedents.

If you losers would have accepted the peace terms offered by Barak and Olmert you could all be living happily and secured by now ...as they offered you 97% of what you fools wanted plus suitable compensation for any land in dispute.

As usual Sherri....the tone of your post just proves, once again that what you, and people like you,really want is to destroy Israel completely.

International Law: Hamas is a terrorist criminal organization...deal with it.. LOL

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Ah, yes, in the late 1920's, Jewish immigration began towards Palestine, beginning in the mid-to-late 1930's, with gradual but steady land purchases, and the increase in immigration made more imperative do to the pressures of Germany's arrests of Jewish citizens, traffic to the Mandated Palestine was amplified. With the confrontation in Jerusalem, many see this as "the beginning of the war."

ima, et al,

[
(ROI)

Most Respectfully,
R

Sherri
(COMMENT)

But the was started when the Palestinians rejected a two-state solution and the Israelis accepted the two-state solution. A series of subsequent battles have been fought. All the Arab States, except Syria, have made peace with Israel.

It should probably be worth considering that, to end the stalemate, Israel should just consider annexing the Occupied Territories. That would make it an internal security problem and not an Occupation problem. This seems like the only option that has not been exhausted. Since the Palestinians do not want to negotiate a settlement, it might default to a "winner take all" scenarion.

I don't know, just a thought.

Most Respectfully.
R

Forum List

Back