Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

" palestine" is not and will never be a Country; You bigot . :evil:

HOW rich, you refuse to recognize another people as you call another a bigot!

Certainly, you do well in disclosing yourself as the bigot you are!

A bigot is one who has a Double Standard such as you. No condemnation for the way Muslims treat Christians. When such threads are introduced you ignore them.

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Origins of Christian Anti-Semitism

The above are facts. Don't like it? Too bad ! " palestine" is and never was/ will be a Country. It was a " territory". Deal with it . :lol:

The UN recognizes Palestine, as do multiple nations, Zionist bigot.

It is Zionist bigots like you who do not recognize Palestine.

Call me names all you like, JESUS tells me I will be hated for following Him.

I am Blessed by your hate, thank you so very much.

" palestine" is not and will never be a Country; You bigot . :evil:

A bigot is one who has a Double Standard such as you. No condemnation for the way Muslims treat Christians. When such threads are introduced you ignore them.

The above are facts. Don't like it? Too bad ! " palestine" is and never was/ will be a Country. It was a " territory". Deal with it . :lol:

No facts here at all displayed, all that is here is the bigotry of a Zionist.

NOTHING in this definition about double standards.

BUT it describes people intolerant against Palestinians and Christians.

Main Entry:*big·ot*

:*a person who is or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ;*especially*:*one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

—*big·ot·ed*\-gə-təd\*adjective

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

:*a person who is or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ;*especially*:*one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

I'm sure there is a Dictionary Thread someplace on this system, probably a crossword puzzle thread as well...

Sherri - don't you have some cooking to do, presents to buy, etc., or is your reason for living to troll these forums with lies?

No facts here at all displayed, all that is here is the bigotry of a Zionist.

Have you ever thought, Mrs. Sherri, in your lucid moments that you are displaying your bigotry by just concentrating on the israel/Palestinian aspect of the Middle East and nothing else even though much has been happening? This does happen to be the Middle East forum, which means there are other countries to be discussed.

I am sure that when you have your morning coffee with Jesus each day, He tells you that you should be ashamed of yourself by your obvious hatred of the Jews and that you should start paying attention to what is happening to innocent people in other Middle East countries. He wonders why you are not even concerned with His followers being harassed and murdered in the Middle East and churches destroyed.

Herod_Antipas.jpg

Herod Antipas coin

What is your point?

I see the power of Herod in the Roman Occupation of Palestine much like the power of the PA in Israel's Occupation of Palestine.

Herod_Antipas.jpg

Herod Antipas coin

What is your point?

I see the power of Herod in Rome Occupation of Palestine much like the power of the PA in Israel's Occupation of Palestine.
The point is that a Kingdom of Judea (and later, a Herodian Kingdom) existed, prior to and during and after the lifetime of Jesus, and that, although a client-state of Rome, this Kingdom was a living, breathing, functioning polity and economy, as evidenced by the coinage of the region during that era. Prima facie evidence to authoritatively refute your original claim that there was no Kingdom of Judea, before you sensed you were losing the argument and disingenuously tried (and failed) to shift unnoticed to a modified stance which focused more upon autonomy and client-status.

No big deal... just another instance of you being 'pwned' by someone here... you're nowhere near as good as you think you are... something your adversaries routinely exploit and laugh about.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

I am sure that when you have your morning coffee with Jesus each day, He tells you that you should be ashamed of yourself by your obvious hatred of the Jews and that you should start paying attention to what is happening to innocent people in other Middle East countries. He wonders why you are not even concerned with His followers being harassed and murdered in the Middle East and churches destroyed.

Can you read English? I keep telling you I do not have morning coffee with Jesus, that is not how a relationship with Jesus works. And criticizing human rights abuses of nations is not hating people. And I am speaking out here about abuses of Israel against Christians in Palestine too, so I care about these Christians in Palestine being ethnically cleansed and persecuted by Israel.

I was recently watching that documentary about drone attacks in Pakistan, I learned the recent attacks onchurches was a response to US drone attacks killing innocent Pakistan civilians.

I do wish the US would stop attacking Middle Eastern nations and stirring up dissension and causing attacks on Christians in these countries.

OUR US warmongering is causing suffering of immense proportions to Christians in the Middle East, in Iraq, in Syria, in Palestine, in Pakistan..

Why are Americans such barbarians?

Can you read English? I keep telling you I do not have morning coffee with Jesus, that is not how a relationship with Jesus works. And criticizing human rights abuses of nations is not hating people. And I am speaking out here about abuses of Israel against Christians in Palestine too, so I care about these Christians in Palestine being ethnically cleansed and persecuted by Israel.

When someone is just obsessed with posting about what is happening in the Israel/Palestine conflict and closes her eyes to the horrendous human rights abuses which go on in the Muslim world, whether the people abused are Christians, Muslims, or Hindus, tells an awful lot about a person and shows that she really doesn't care in the long run about abuses against people as long as she can keep on criticitizing Israel because of her hatred of the Jews. Why aren't you taking the opportunity at least on this Middle East forum to discuss the human rights abuses which go on in Muslim countries in the Middle East? Aren't the people who are abused human beings to you?

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

That certainly describes you to a "T". :thup:

Herod_Antipas.jpg

Herod Antipas coin

What is your point?

I see the power of Herod in Rome Occupation of Palestine much like the power of the PA in Israel's Occupation of Palestine.
The point is that a Kingdom of Judea (and later, a Herodian Kingdom) existed, prior to and during and after the lifetime of Jesus, and that, although a client-state of Rome, this Kingdom was a living, breathing, functioning polity and economy, as evidenced by the coinage of the region during that era. Prima facie evidence to authoritatively refute your original claim that there was no Kingdom of Judea, before you sensed you were losing the argument and disingenuously tried (and failed) to shift unnoticed to a modified stance which focused more upon autonomy and client-status.

No big deal... just another instance of you being 'pwned' by someone here... you're nowhere near as good as you think you are... something your adversaries routinely exploit and laugh about.
tongue_smile.gif

What is your point? I do not know Zionist slang or what pwned means, I guess it is Zionists secret language.

So, there was a kingdom of Judea, so what?

There are kings in England too.

So what?

I was recently watching that documentary about drone attacks in Pakistan, I learned the recent attacks onchurches was a response to US drone attacks killing innocent Pakistan civilians.

I do wish the US would stop attacking Middle Eastern nations and stirring up dissension and causing attacks on Christians in these countries.

OUR US warmongering is causing suffering of immense proportions to Christians in the Middle East, in Iraq, in Syria, in Palestine, in Pakistan..

Why are Americans such barbarians?

Your stupendous stupidity, Mahmoud, makes you a poor candidate for thinking this through.

Drone attacks in Pakistan have been successful at making smears on the pavement of quite a few of your islamist heroes who were a danger to Pakistanis, Afghans and US/coalition troops in the region.

Try asking more questions instead of making absolute statements that make you look like a bumpkin.

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

You are the hater of Christians and Palestinians, not me.

And your obsessive hate for Christians and Palestinians is clearly shown by practically every post you write.

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

And your obsessive hate for Christians and Palestinians is clearly shown by practically every post you write.

Sorry, Frau Sherri, but I'm not the one here who is a person who is or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices regarding Israel and the Jews.

That would be you.

—*big·ot·ed·ly*adverb

Clearly you are a hater of Jews. On a Middle East forum if you cared about the Christians and Muslims and what is happening to them in the Muslim countries in the Middle East, you certainly would be posting articles about them. Instead you only want to post about the Israel/Palestine conflict because you hate the Jews and nothing else going on in the Middle East is of concern to you even though you are here on a Middle East forum. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that Mrs. Sherri wants to make the Middle East forum into an Israel/Palestine forum and nothing else should be discussed.

What is your point?

tongue_smile.gif

What is your point? I do not know Zionist slang or what pwned means, I guess it is Zionists secret language.

So, there was a kingdom of Judea, so what?

There are kings in England too.

So what?
The POINT is that YOU told us that no such kingdom existed, in post #165, as excerpted here...

"...There was no Kingdom of Judea Jesus was born into, just a Roman Province named Judea..."

...and our colleague's post (Herodian Kingdom coinage) put another nail in the coffiin of your credibility; helping to prove you wrong - again.

"...I do not know Zionist slang or what pwned means, I guess it is Zionists secret language..."

1. pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."

Urban Dictionary: pwned

Now, put that in the context of the Herodian Judean Kingdom coinage helping to prove your earlier pronouncement wrong...

You were 'pwned' by our colleague.

====================================

Thus endeth the lesson...

====================================

'Zionist slang' and 'Zionist secret language'?

Really?

Maybe they don't teach American online forum jargon in the madrassas yet.
71_71.gif

Or maybe you just need to call your doctor Monday morning and have him tweak your meds.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

When someone is just obsessed with posting about what is happening in the Israel/Palestine conflict and closes her eyes to the horrendous human rights abuses which go on in the Muslim world, whether the people abused are Christians, Muslims, or Hindus, tells an awful lot about a person and shows that she really doesn't care in the long run about abuses against people as long as she can keep on criticitizing Israel because of her hatred of the Jews. Why aren't you taking the opportunity at least on this Middle East forum to discuss the human rights abuses which go on in Muslim countries in the Middle East? Aren't the people who are abused human beings to you?

Deflection.

Forum List

Back