Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

That certainly describes you to a "T". :thup:

You are the hater of Christians and Palestinians, not me.

And your obsessive hate for Christians and Palestinians is clearly shown by practically every post you write.

Clearly you are a hater of Jews. On a Middle East forum if you cared about the Christians and Muslims and what is happening to them in the Muslim countries in the Middle East, you certainly would be posting articles about them. Instead you only want to post about the Israel/Palestine conflict because you hate the Jews and nothing else going on in the Middle East is of concern to you even though you are here on a Middle East forum. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that Mrs. Sherri wants to make the Middle East forum into an Israel/Palestine forum and nothing else should be discussed.

Deflection

Response to Post 219

Post 165 was modified by Post 181

AND the fact there was a vassal kingdom called Judea in Jesus days has relevance to nothing

SO keep playing your Zionist games and using your secret Zionist slang words, Zionists children will be Zionist children.

I will just keep laughing at you.

The UN recognizes Palestine, as do multiple nations, Zionist bigot.

It is Zionist bigots like you who do not recognize Palestine.

Call me names all you like, JESUS tells me I will be hated for following Him.

I am Blessed by your hate, thank you so very much.

I am sure that when you have your morning coffee with Jesus each day, He tells you that you should be ashamed of yourself by your obvious hatred of the Jews and that you should start paying attention to what is happening to innocent people in other Middle East countries. He wonders why you are not even concerned with His followers being harassed and murdered in the Middle East and churches destroyed.

Can you read English? I keep telling you I do not have morning coffee with Jesus, that is not how a relationship with Jesus works. And criticizing human rights abuses of nations is not hating people. And I am speaking out here about abuses of Israel against Christians in Palestine too, so I care about these Christians in Palestine being ethnically cleansed and persecuted by Israel.

Once Farthard realizes Jesus was a JEW, we'll see her true Jew hating self.

Response to Post 219 Post 165 was modified by Post 181 AND the fact there was a vassal kingdom called Judea in Jesus days has relevance to nothing SO keep playing your Zionist games and using your secret Zionist slang words, Zionists children will be Zionist children. I will just keep laughing at you.
You're the one who claimed that a Kingdom of Judea did not exist in your No. 165; you are the one who raised the point of contention as a sidebar. Your sidebar point of contention did not withstand a closer scrutiny, after all; so your protestations of irrelevance are set aside; allowing the focus to continue upon your failure.

And... you're not kidding anyone here...

You only resorted to Post No. 181 after your post No. 165 was shredded in No. 178.

And our colleague - stepping forth with the Herodian coinage - provided the icing on the cake... the final nail in the coffin of your credibility on that matter.

You lose.

Pwned.

Worse - only an Intellectual Coward insults his-or-her audience with such childish post facto attempts at revisionism.

A Cowardly Intellect dies a thousand deaths: endlessly trying to cover his-or-her ass and pretend the defeat did not occur, and looking more idiotic and dishonest with each subsequent attempt...

A Brave Intellect dies but one: "I was wrong".

Your behaviors speak louder than your words, in this matter.

Last edited:
Response to Post 219 Post 165 was modified by Post 181 AND the fact there was a vassal kingdom called Judea in Jesus days has relevance to nothing SO keep playing your Zionist games and using your secret Zionist slang words, Zionists children will be Zionist children. I will just keep laughing at you.
You're the one who claimed that a Kingdom of Judea did not exist in your No. 165; you are the one who raised the point of contention as a sidebar. Your sidebar point of contention did not withstand a closer scrutiny, after all; so your protestations of irrelevance are set aside; allowing the focus to continue upon your failure.

You only resorted to Post No. 181 after your post No. 165 was shredded in No. 178.

And our colleague - stepping forth with the Herodian coinage - provided the icing on the cake... the final nail in the coffin of your credibility on that matter.

You lose.

Pwned.

Worse - only an Intellectual Coward insults his-or-her audience with such childish post facto attempts at revisionism.

A Cowardly Intellect dies a thousand deaths: endlessly trying to cover his-or-her ass and pretend the defeat did not occur, and looking more idiotic and dishonest with each subsequent attempt...

Deflection.

AND I am still laughing.

I was recently watching that documentary about drone attacks in Pakistan, I learned the recent attacks onchurches was a response to US drone attacks killing innocent Pakistan civilians.

I do wish the US would stop attacking Middle Eastern nations and stirring up dissension and causing attacks on Christians in these countries.

OUR US warmongering is causing suffering of immense proportions to Christians in the Middle East, in Iraq, in Syria, in Palestine, in Pakistan..

Why are Americans such barbarians?

Woah! You are excusing Arabs attacks on Middle-Eastern Christians as retaliation against US attacks on Arabs?! Where did you get YOUR non-sense of morality from?

Ah, yes - the pious l'il pustule does laugh, but it's the hysterical laughter of a maniac.

I was recently watching that documentary about drone attacks in Pakistan, I learned the recent attacks onchurches was a response to US drone attacks killing innocent Pakistan civilians.

I do wish the US would stop attacking Middle Eastern nations and stirring up dissension and causing attacks on Christians in these countries.

OUR US warmongering is causing suffering of immense proportions to Christians in the Middle East, in Iraq, in Syria, in Palestine, in Pakistan..

Woah! You are excusing Arabs attacks on Middle-Eastern Christians as retaliation against US attacks on Arabs?! Where did you get YOUR non-sense of morality from?

The mutterdreck HAS no sense of morality, just endless excuses for dehumanizing and demonizing 'Zionists' to try to exculpate itself for its hatred.....

Where did I say that?

Learn English, that is our language.

Where did I say that?

Learn English, that is our language.

Profoundly stupid, Mahmoud.

Christians and others of competing religions in Pakistan are subject to persecution and discrimination, drone attacks or not. Vilification of non-Moslems is something we see in every instance where islam gains a foothold.

Making cheap and ineffectual excuses for islamic intolerance makes you the apologist for an intolerant and hateful politico-religious ideology.

You lose.

Pwned.

Deflection.

AND I am still laughing.
Yes.

You probably ARE still laughing.

But not for any reason that a sane person would understand.

Deflection from WHAT?

You and I were engaged in a sidebar dispute pertaining to the existence of a Kingdom of Judea at the time of the birth of Jesus.

A sidebar that you initiated with your challenge in No. 165, and which I effectively defeated in No. 178, with a capping-off assist from our colleague, who served-up Herodian coinage as further evidence of such a Kingdom.

If there is anyone 'deflecting' here, it is you, trying to deflect attention away from the now-established FACT that your assertion in No. 165 was successfully challenged and defeated.

You got 'smoked'... you got 'pwned'... you simply lack the courage to concede the point.

But... no matter... everyone can see for themselves what just happened.

My latest response was not deflection by any sane and reasonable usage of the word.

It was an accurate portrayal of the situation at-hand.

However, given your various manifested clinical behaviors...

I am not surprised in the slightest that you fail to comprehend the difference.

Last edited:
You are the hater of Christians and Palestinians, not me.
And your obsessive hate for Christians and Palestinians is clearly shown by practically every post you write.

When a piece of trash like this is despised by muslim, jew, christian, by people on both sides of the conflict - they really need to wonder what purpose on this planet they serve.

If this turd thinks she is "helping" the arab cause with her juvenile, racist and utterly idiotic ignorant rants, she is not - she's just too stupid to recognize it.

Q: What did the Muzzie terror scum with 10 blankets say to the Ma'an reporter?

A: My son froze to death in my arms because the Joooooos wouldn't give him any blankets.

A: My son froze to death in my arms because the Joooooos wouldn't give him any blankets.

I am a human being, never heard of species of humans named Muzzies or Joooooos.

ARE they species of rats you play with?

Last edited:

And here I thought that Mrs. Sherri was the missing link who apparently can go on and on all over the Internet like the Energizer Bunny. I wonder how many blankets this "good Christian" woman has managed to collect for those unfortunate Syrian children who are freezing in tents while living in reguee camps.

Have you heard that Muslims are often called carpetkissers? :lol::lol::lol:

Have you heard that Muslims are often called carpetkissers? :lol::lol::lol:

Never heard that one, but I have heard...

Camel jockeys,
Sand urchins,
Turban twisters,
Dune monkeys,
Amateur drone targets,
&
Lousy truck drivers.

Forum List

Back