Israel planning to take over entire Sinai

First you must face the fact this opinion is fictional and unattached to reality in a way only a gullible fool would hasten to adept.
Now you wish to address the theory of "what if"?
Great, Let's assume the possible consequences of Israel declaring war against Egypt to take over Sinai, since you the one supporting this theory - feel free to explain us all why Israel would do so and what be the consequences that made you believe it's worth for Israel to do so.
Good luck.

You can't blame Dildo the big mouth with the low IQ, he's too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fiction. He goes on these websites designed exclusive,y for morons like him, and copies and pastes whatever he finds.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL

Another ignorant troll chimes in to show comradery with a fellow IslamoNazi. How many hours are we into the morning shift troll?

So, you and your buddy are on the Islamonazi thing. You do realize it makes you and your buddy appear to be dimmer than you actually, if that's possible. LOL

Just because you can't see who and what you are doesn't mean the rest of us can't as well.

I know what I am and I know that you are a Christian hating moron.

Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

Pointing out the glaring errors is a valid bebuttal, then asking for corroborative evidence is allowed. So you lose again dildo.
Is your Dildo,something you shove up your Asshole,Asshole??????????????

I leave that to you so you are nice and slack for when the imam calls
Interesting you mention that because in Australia,quite a few Rabbi's have been EXPOSED AS PEDOPHILES with young boys,so before you pick up stones REMEMBER YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

And didn't Oz send us two of its worst paedophiles rather than deal with them themselves.

As for glass houses and stones it looks like you need to rebuild yours
We didn't send them,you embraced them as one of your own,well you would being as you are a well known Country for PEDO's and WEIRD SEXUAL PRACTICES...........I reckon they became Pedo's long after they left Paradise,In life often the weak/weird are influenced by the enviroment sic they live in,as in these cases............Our home is OK but I'm sorry to say Your House is built on Sand.........

Pointing out the glaring errors is a valid bebuttal, then asking for corroborative evidence is allowed. So you lose again dildo.
Is your Dildo,something you shove up your Asshole,Asshole??????????????

I leave that to you so you are nice and slack for when the imam calls
Interesting you mention that because in Australia,quite a few Rabbi's have been EXPOSED AS PEDOPHILES with young boys,so before you pick up stones REMEMBER YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

And didn't Oz send us two of its worst paedophiles rather than deal with them themselves.

As for glass houses and stones it looks like you need to rebuild yours
We didn't send them,you embraced them as one of your own,well you would being as you are a well known Country for PEDO's and WEIRD SEXUAL PRACTICES...........I reckon they became Pedo's long after they left Paradise,In life often the weak/weird are influenced by the enviroment sic they live in,as in these cases............Our home is OK but I'm sorry to say Your House is built on Sand.........

We don't have kangaroos's and as for your Pedo's we tried sending them back and you would not let then enter the country. Now we have them in jail and watch all the other criminals that arrive from Oz for such behaviour. Must be the amber nectar we send you from our pubs toilets that cause your aberrations

Forum List

Back