Israel planning to take over entire Sinai

Academic. They have stated and in fact have an official policy, as does the United States, that if they ever find themselves going under, they will take their enemies with them, and they have the means to do it.

There would be no win.
Not for Israel.

Israel only has about 400 nukes. Russia has 10,000.

A request for evidence is not ad hominem.
Once I provide my corroborative citation, the burden of proof shifts to the objector, who must show evidence that their "objection" is not frivolous and has merit.

Simply objecting to something without any reason to do so, is an invalid argument.

There is not a single FACT or statement or anything resembling a story in that "article"..
It is pure speculation and propaganda. Just like the list of their other "stories"..

These buttwads are just upset that Israel/Egypt relations are so healthy lately. Recent talks about ISIL, cooperation in harnessing the ISIL/Hamas infiltration in the Sinai -- etc..

You got nothing here of substance to discuss.. But flame away bro.. Do what you can to screw with reality.
I know that hurts your head..
At least I provided a link to back up my claim. It's not like I made up some conjecture as to why the IDF would shoot out street lights.

Zionist plans for a "Greater Israel" have been in the works for some time.

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates.
Why is it so hard to believe? Israel is a country that has demonstrated on more than one occasion, it does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors.

Where is the part where 'Global Research.CA' speaks about their evidence or reason that led them to this assumption?
Nowhere
This is just a pure shameless propaganda to fool the fools that doesn't even based fictional ground.
Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.

They are in this case as otherwise everything bad written about muslims would have to be taken as fact

Like I told you once before Billy, you should really switch to a topic that you have more real-life experience in. You have absolutely no grasp or conception of the geopolitical, military, social, or even religious nature of the conflict in the Middle East. That's why you believe every fantasy story you read. So, about this "news-brief" that you posted: ISIS has somehow made inroads into Sinai, which is dangerous for both Israel and Egypt. But Israel and Sisi in Egypt now have an alliance. I'm sure Israel is providing some background support, but it will be Egypt that will hopefully flush them out of there. If you've been keeping up with the news, ISIS has been attacking Egyptian bases. Now, if ISIS should shoot into Israel, they will probably strike back, after consulting with the Egyptians. But Israel would have no motive to annex Sinai at this point, especially considering the alliance with Egypt. There isn't even a religious motive, since Sinai wasn't part of ancient Israel.
Israel is supporting ISIS.

Proof positive that would stand up in a court of law.

A request for evidence is not ad hominem.
Once I provide my corroborative citation, the burden of proof shifts to the objector, who must show evidence that their "objection" is not frivolous and has merit.

Simply objecting to something without any reason to do so, is an invalid argument.

So go ahead and provide corroborative citations ?
There is not a single FACT or statement or anything resembling a story in that "article"..
It is pure speculation and propaganda. Just like the list of their other "stories"..

These buttwads are just upset that Israel/Egypt relations are so healthy lately. Recent talks about ISIL, cooperation in harnessing the ISIL/Hamas infiltration in the Sinai -- etc..

You got nothing here of substance to discuss.. But flame away bro.. Do what you can to screw with reality.
I know that hurts your head..
At least I provided a link to back up my claim. It's not like I made up some conjecture as to why the IDF would shoot out street lights.

Zionist plans for a "Greater Israel" have been in the works for some time.

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates.
Why is it so hard to believe? Israel is a country that has demonstrated on more than one occasion, it does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors.

Then explain the peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt, and the handing back of land occupied in 1967

Academic. They have stated and in fact have an official policy, as does the United States, that if they ever find themselves going under, they will take their enemies with them, and they have the means to do it.

There would be no win.
Not for Israel.

Israel only has about 400 nukes. Russia has 10,000.

PROOF ?

Israel s Nuclear Weapons

So no actual proof just conjecture

Where is the part where 'Global Research.CA' speaks about their evidence or reason that led them to this assumption?
Nowhere
This is just a pure shameless propaganda to fool the fools that doesn't even based fictional ground.
Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.
That is correct, but I refuse to believe such a stupid claim with absolutely no evidence.

Just when you thought the pariah, apartheid state know as Israel couldn't get more disgusting, they pull this shit off!

Israel (20,000km2) Considers the Annexation of Sinai (60,000km2)
in An Act of War Against Egypta Bulss

In an action that would inevitably instigate a full scale regional conflict involving Egypt, ISIL, Hezbollah and Israel, this latest expansionist thinking by the Netanyahu government could well bring about a paradigm shift in Middle East geo-politics and global groupings

This country needs a serious beat down.
What a BS String/OP.

1. It's from Conspiracy website GlobalResearch.ca and should NOT be in this section.

2. It's cites NO Israelis/evidence whatsoever, it's just the author's BS slander, pulled from his ass. (like BrilloSqueally)

`

Last edited:
Yet they already tried to take over the Sinai desert once and had to give it back.

What a BS String/OP.

1. It's from Conspiracy website GlobalResearch.ca and should NOT be in this section.

2. It's cites NO Israelis/evidence whatsoever, it's just the author's BS slander, pulled from his ass. (like BrilloSqueally)

`
Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

That is correct, but I refuse to believe such a stupid claim with absolutely no evidence.
Let me put it this way...

...is it that far-fetched to think a country that is systematically taking land that it has no clear title to; does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors; does not respect international law; constantly breaks its agreements with others; and has no military equal in its region, would do such a thing?

...is it that far-fetched to think a country that is systematically taking land that it has no clear title to; does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors; does not respect international law; constantly breaks its agreements with others; and has no military equal in its region, would do such a thing?
I'm still unable to see the evidence that brought you to believe in this ridiculous claim, only wide accusations and generalizations.
Israel handed over Sinai to the Egyptians, this alone make the case you fooled into believing a far more ridiculous than any other possible accusation, in this case stating Israel is "considering" taking over Madagascar would be much more solid.

Do your homework.

I'm still unable to see the evidence that brought you to believe in this ridiculous claim, only wide accusations and generalizations.
Israel handed over Sinai to the Egyptians, this alone make the case you fooled into believing a far more ridiculous than any other possible accusation, in this case stating Israel is "considering" taking over Madagascar would be much more solid.

Do your homework.
Daniel,I recently went through the Suez Canal as I did about 12 years ago on a Container Ship,the Egyptians have been pumping "Water and Silt" from the Nile for over 15 years into the Sinai and as far as I could see from the top of the ship....there are thousands upon thousands of hectares of beautiful productive land as far as the eye can see,and beyond.
The Japanese have built a road bridge over the canal and Krupps of Germany have built a very impressive Swing Bridge also over the canal.
The Egyptians are getting 3/4 Harvests a year and supplying Europe and the Gulf States in particular with Greens,Vegetables and Fruit during the Winter and Summer periods.

This has been and is a very lucrative market,moreover they starting to build factories for "add-on" production ie,fruit bars,chips and other nibbles etc,.

I cannot see Israel trying to take over the Sinai,if they did they would have real fight on their hands steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back