Israel planning to take over entire Sinai

What a BS String/OP.

1. It's from Conspiracy website GlobalResearch.ca and should NOT be in this section.

2. It's cites NO Israelis/evidence whatsoever, it's just the author's BS slander, pulled from his ass. (like BrilloSqueally)

`
Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

Pointing out the glaring errors is a valid bebuttal, then asking for corroborative evidence is allowed. So you lose again dildo.

What a BS String/OP.

1. It's from Conspiracy website GlobalResearch.ca and should NOT be in this section.

2. It's cites NO Israelis/evidence whatsoever, it's just the author's BS slander, pulled from his ass. (like BrilloSqueally)

`

Pointing out the glaring errors is a valid bebuttal, then asking for corroborative evidence is allowed. So you lose again dildo.
Is your Dildo,something you shove up your Asshole,Asshole??????????????

What a BS String/OP.

`

That is correct, but I refuse to believe such a stupid claim with absolutely no evidence.
Let me put it this way...

...is it that far-fetched to think a country that is systematically taking land that it has no clear title to; does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors; does not respect international law; constantly breaks its agreements with others; and has no military equal in its region, would do such a thing?

So tell Saudi to stop doing these things

What a BS String/OP.

`

I leave that to you so you are nice and slack for when the imam calls

What a BS String/OP.

`

Interesting you mention that because in Australia,quite a few Rabbi's have been EXPOSED AS PEDOPHILES with young boys,so before you pick up stones REMEMBER YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

I'm still unable to see the evidence that brought you to believe in this ridiculous claim, only wide accusations and generalizations.
And historical evidence.

Israel handed over Sinai to the Egyptians,
And they handed Gaza over to the Palestinian's, which became the largest open air prison in the world.

this alone make the case you fooled into believing a far more ridiculous than any other possible accusation, in this case stating Israel is "considering" taking over Madagascar would be much more solid.

Do your homework.
I have. Haven't you heard of Zionist aspirations for a "Greater Israel"?

Daniel,I recently went through the Suez Canal as I did about 12 years ago on a Container Ship,the Egyptians have been pumping "Water and Silt" from the Nile for over 15 years into the Sinai and as far as I could see from the top of the ship....there are thousands upon thousands of hectares of beautiful productive land as far as the eye can see,and beyond.
The Japanese have built a road bridge over the canal and Krupps of Germany have built a very impressive Swing Bridge also over the canal.
The Egyptians are getting 3/4 Harvests a year and supplying Europe and the Gulf States in particular with Greens,Vegetables and Fruit during the Winter and Summer periods.

This has been and is a very lucrative market,moreover they starting to build factories for "add-on" production ie,fruit bars,chips and other nibbles etc,.

I cannot see Israel trying to take over the Sinai,if they did they would have real fight on their hands steve
For the next 6 days.

Frankly, I'd be astonished if Zionist israel DIDN'T have a plan to invade the Sinai; they've done it twice already, so they're well practiced. All nation's militaries make plans for "unthinkable scenarios" just in case they suddenly become "thinkable".

Al-Sissi is losing the plot in Egypt, however, massive repression doesn't work, he just needs to look at Assad's regime in Syria for confirmation of that. I predict he's likely to lose power in the next 12-18 months or be assassinated. Should that happen and Egypt goes into meltdown, the Zionists might risk an adventure to create a "buffer zone" a la Lebanon, but that would involve them in a medium to long term occupation of Egyptian territory and provoke increased radicalisation within Egypt.

Who knows, the Zionist could be that stupid.

Yeah ... because what Israel really needs is to breech their 36 year old peace treaty with Egypt to annex more desert populated by rabid dogs.

Egypt s Sisi rallies troops in Sinai after IS attacks - Yahoo News

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...1.663864/RK=0/RS=wgRFbeTDMnFx.1vuqmuuQOxYGOQ-

I'm still unable to see the evidence that brought you to believe in this ridiculous claim, only wide accusations and generalizations.
And historical evidence.

And they handed Gaza over to the Palestinian's, which became the largest open air prison in the world.

this alone make the case you fooled into believing a far more ridiculous than any other possible accusation, in this case stating Israel is "considering" taking over Madagascar would be much more solid.

Do your homework.
First you must face the fact this opinion is fictional and unattached to reality in a way only a gullible fool would hasten to adept.
Now you wish to address the theory of "what if"?
Great, Let's assume the possible consequences of Israel declaring war against Egypt to take over Sinai, since you the one supporting this theory - feel free to explain us all why Israel would do so and what be the consequences that made you believe it's worth for Israel to do so.
Good luck.

What a BS String/OP.

`

Interesting you mention that because in Australia,quite a few Rabbi's have been EXPOSED AS PEDOPHILES with young boys,so before you pick up stones REMEMBER YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

And didn't Oz send us two of its worst paedophiles rather than deal with them themselves.

As for glass houses and stones it looks like you need to rebuild yours

And historical evidence.

Do your homework.

What historical evidence

Of the Palestinians making

Have you heard of the Palestinian claim of from north to south and from the river to the sea ?

Daniel,I recently went through the Suez Canal as I did about 12 years ago on a Container Ship,the Egyptians have been pumping "Water and Silt" from the Nile for over 15 years into the Sinai and as far as I could see from the top of the ship....there are thousands upon thousands of hectares of beautiful productive land as far as the eye can see,and beyond.
The Japanese have built a road bridge over the canal and Krupps of Germany have built a very impressive Swing Bridge also over the canal.
The Egyptians are getting 3/4 Harvests a year and supplying Europe and the Gulf States in particular with Greens,Vegetables and Fruit during the Winter and Summer periods.

This has been and is a very lucrative market,moreover they starting to build factories for "add-on" production ie,fruit bars,chips and other nibbles etc,.

I cannot see Israel trying to take over the Sinai,if they did they would have real fight on their hands steve
For the next 6 days.

Still waiting for the corroborative evidence of this planned invasion

And historical evidence.

Do your homework.
First you must face the fact this opinion is fictional and unattached to reality in a way only a gullible fool would hasten to adept.
Great, Let's assume the possible consequences of Israel declaring war against Egypt to take over Sinai, since you the one supporting this theory - feel free to explain us all why Israel would do so and what be the consequences that made you believe it's worth for Israel to do so.
Good luck.

You can't blame Dildo the big mouth with the low IQ, he's too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fiction. He goes on these websites designed exclusively for morons like him, and copies and pastes whatever he finds.

And historical evidence.

Do your homework.
Good luck.

You can't blame Dildo the big mouth with the low IQ, he's too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fiction. He goes on these websites designed exclusive,y for morons like him, and copies and pastes whatever he finds.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL

And historical evidence.

Do your homework.
Good luck.

You can't blame Dildo the big mouth with the low IQ, he's too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fiction. He goes on these websites designed exclusive,y for morons like him, and copies and pastes whatever he finds.

Another ignorant troll chimes in to show comradery with a fellow IslamoNazi. How many hours are we into the morning shift troll?

And historical evidence.

Do your homework.
Good luck.

Another ignorant troll chimes in to show comradery with a fellow IslamoNazi. How many hours are we into the morning shift troll?

So, you and your buddy are on the Islamonazi thing. You do realize it makes you and your buddy appear to be dimmer than you actually, if that's possible. LOL

And historical evidence.

Good luck.

So, you and your buddy are on the Islamonazi thing. You do realize it makes you and your buddy appear to be dimmer than you actually, if that's possible. LOL

Just because you can't see who and what you are doesn't mean the rest of us can't as well.

Forum List

Back