“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Greater_Jerusalem_May_2006_CIA_remote-sensing_map_3500px.jpg
Greater_Jerusalem_May_2006_CIA_remote-sensing_map_3500px.jpg

East Jerusalem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Didn't the arab muslims STEAL this land in 1949, and then closed it to non muslims against the UN charter and International law.
No, they didn't, thats why you see so many areas occupied by the jewish immigrants

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The report of the majority of the Committee (CHAPTER VI) envisaged the division of Palestine into three parts: an Arab State, a Jewish State and the City of Jerusalem, linked by extraterritorial crossroads

The Jerusalem Corpus Separatum included Bethlehem and the surrounding areas.

So you see the land of the Corpus Seperatum was stolen by the arab muslims in 1949 as it was not destined to be solely arab muslim land

Didn't the arab muslims STEAL this land in 1949, and then closed it to non muslims against the UN charter and International law.
No, they didn't, thats why you see so many areas occupied by the jewish immigrants

You do understand that Jordan gave up the WB to Israel as part of the peace deal. Israel can develop and build what they want.
If the 'palestinians' aren't building and creating jobs for the people, why shouldn't Israel? If they help they are condemned, if they don't help they are condemned. If the palestinians don't want the jobs they are not being forced at gun point to take them. It is better pay and working condition then they would get doing the same with a palestinian company.
Substandard or no standard housing illegally built by palestinians should be removed. This is the 21st C and everyone should be concerned with safety and services instead of 10th C stone huts with no sanitation and animals running in and out.
Granted, I had a lamb and other animals in our apartment building but I doubt many people today would consider it a good idea. I used to constantly clean up behind her instead of making the concierge do it. I'd bath her and she had a pen outside when I was not home and where I'd feed her. She was supposed to be our holiday meal, but she became my pet instead. I drove my mother crazy with all my animals because I would let them free in my room.....well, not the fish. Lizards, snakes, birds, hamsters and even a monkey beside my lamb lived with me.
We have seen even just the other day that G is prone to flooding. The area has been damaged by earthquakes. In highly populated areas like the camps clean water and sewage are vital to prevent or limit disease.
Israel destroys illegal building in Galilee, Negev and Jerusalem area not just the WB. It is not a palestinian thing, it is a safety and legal thing.

You do understand that Jordan gave up the WB to Israel as part of the peace deal. Israel can develop and build what they want.
If the 'palestinians' aren't building and creating jobs for the people, why shouldn't Israel? If they help they are condemned, if they don't help they are condemned. If the palestinians don't want the jobs they are not being forced at gun point to take them. It is better pay and working condition then they would get doing the same with a palestinian company.
Substandard or no standard housing illegally built by palestinians should be removed. This is the 21st C and everyone should be concerned with safety and services instead of 10th C stone huts with no sanitation and animals running in and out.
Granted, I had a lamb and other animals in our apartment building but I doubt many people today would consider it a good idea. I used to constantly clean up behind her instead of making the concierge do it. I'd bath her and she had a pen outside when I was not home and where I'd feed her. She was supposed to be our holiday meal, but she became my pet instead. I drove my mother crazy with all my animals because I would let them free in my room.....well, not the fish. Lizards, snakes, birds, hamsters and even a monkey beside my lamb lived with me.
We have seen even just the other day that G is prone to flooding. The area has been damaged by earthquakes. In highly populated areas like the camps clean water and sewage are vital to prevent or limit disease.
Israel destroys illegal building in Galilee, Negev and Jerusalem area not just the WB. It is not a palestinian thing, it is a safety and legal thing.

Jordan basically dumped the refugee problem they were a major contributor to on Israel, in exchange for a lasting peace deal. Israelis of course gambled and took it. We are seeing the positive and negative results of this gamble.

The solution to the invading Arabs in the West Bank is for Israel to make another deal with Jordan to send them back to where they came from. The question is what will take for Jordan to step to the plate?

Jordan basically dumped the refugee problem they were a major contributor to on Israel, in exchange for a lasting peace deal. Israelis of course gambled and took it. We are seeing the positive and negative results of this gamble.

The solution to the invading Arabs in the West Bank is for Israel to make another deal with Jordan to send them back to where they came from. The question is what will take for Jordan to step to the plate?

The invaders were the Jews from Europe. They came from another continent FFS.

Majority of today's Israeli Jews are Sephardic and Mizrahi, which means, they are from the the indigenous to the land. DUH.

Arabs invaded from neighboring lands, European Jews came to join their brethren after being in exile.

The fake Palestinian people was created after Aeab savages decided to attack and destroy the jewish state. They lost. Tough Shiite.

The Jews invaded as confirmed by the UN, there is no way around the facts, try as you may. You just continue making a fool of yourself repeating debunked Zionist propaganda.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths. Indeed, the natural rate of increase of Moslem Arabs in Palestine is the highest in recorded statistics,1 a phenomenon explained by very high fertility rates coupled with a marked decline in death rates as a result of improved conditions of life and public health, The natural rate of increase of Jews is also relatively high, but is conditioned by a favorable age distribution of the population due to the high rate of immigration.A 364 of 3 September 1947

The Jews invaded as confirmed by the UN, there is no way around the facts, try as you may. You just continue making a fool of yourself repeating debunked Zionist propaganda.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths. Indeed, the natural rate of increase of Moslem Arabs in Palestine is the highest in recorded statistics,1 a phenomenon explained by very high fertility rates coupled with a marked decline in death rates as a result of improved conditions of life and public health, The natural rate of increase of Jews is also relatively high, but is conditioned by a favorable age distribution of the population due to the high rate of immigration.A 364 of 3 September 1947

Yes, by 1947 plenty of Arabs had invaded. And Arabs have babies faster than rabbits. Wow. You really put me in my place. Ha ha ha.

Well yes, facts tend to put you "in place". All you do is post bullshit. I just post the official records, it is easy for me. Inventing bullshit as you do takes time.

Actually you proved nothing. Your document only reflects totals and high Arab birth rates. But doesn't go back far enough to indicate that they're simply first and second generation invaders. Your document confirms the fact that there were many Jews there way before the British conquered the land. That other Jews came to join their brethren in land designated as the future Jewish homeland is meaningless.

So again, your own document states you're fulla Shiite. Arabs had issues with any land being ruled by Jews because they are intolerant savages and were incited by a Nazi Muslim cleric to attack the Jews.

Oooops, another Monte document explodes in his face:

99. In view of the complexity of the issues, any general estimate as to the effects of the mandatory regime on Arab economic and social welfare is not to be made lightly. In 1937 the Royal Commission commented:104/

"Our conclusion, then, is that, broadly speaking, the Arabs have shared to a considerable degree in material benefits which Jewish immigration has brought to Palestine. The obligation of the Mandate in this respect has been observed. The economic position of the Arabs, regarded as a whole, has not so far been prejudiced by the establishment of the National Home."

Ten years later the Government of Palestine has affirmed substantially the same conclusion:105/

"Over all, the conditions of the Arab community have more materially improved during the past twenty-seven years, as is shown perhaps most emphatically in their rapid increase through natural cause; their standard of living has been greatly raised; and their ability to provide for themselves in a competitive world has been enhanced."

So much for Jews "kicking the Arabs out" and Abusing them.

145. Nevertheless, neither the Balfour Declaration nor the Mandate precluded the eventual creation of a Jewish State. The Mandate in its Preamble recognized, with regard to the Jewish people, the "grounds for reconstituting their National Home". By providing, as one of the main obligations of the mandatory Power the facilitation of Jewish immigration, it conferred upon the Jews an opportunity, through large-scale immigration, to create eventually a Jewish State with a Jewish majority.

Appraisal of the Arab case

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation. :clap2:

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War. The National Home policy and the vigorous policy of immigration pursued by the Jewish leadership has sharpened the Arab fear of danger from the intruding Jewish population.

The invaders were the Jews from Europe. They came from another continent FFS.

Does not make them invaders if they had a legal right to migrate to Palestine. It was the arab muslims that invaded from the 7C and are still invading to this day. No one in Europe wants the arab and non arab muslims and we are looking at ways to legally reduce their numbers. As the evidence shows they are invading every continent in the world and the indigenous want them out. Some African nations have made islam and muslims illegal and any found are evicted to the closest Islamic nation.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

RACIST LIAR as nowhere in this cut and paste does it say the Jews invaded. So retract or be reported for RACISM, FLAMING, TROLLING, SPAMMING and any other breaches of zone 2 rules

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3BC2

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

Yes, by 1947 plenty of Arabs had invaded. And Arabs have babies faster than rabbits. Wow. You really put me in my place. Ha ha ha.

Even the link says that the arab muslims could not have reproduced at the rate they did for a 3rd world population. It meant that 10 year old girls were getting pregnant with quads every year of their short lives and all were living to old age. An impossibility in such a harsh climate and unhygienic conditions. The only plausible answer was uncontrolled illegl immigration from surrounding lands to swell the population.

Well yes, facts tend to put you "in place". All you do is post bullshit. I just post the official records, it is easy for me. Inventing bullshit as you do takes time.

Cherry picking your parts that suit your islamomoron POV takes more time than you think Abdul. And it just proves that you are a RACIST LIAR every time you do it

[QUOTE="Phoenall, post: 11193684, member: 35705"
RACIST LIAR as nowhere in this cut and paste does it say the Jews invaded. So retract or be reported for RACISM, FLAMING, TROLLING, SPAMMING and any other breaches of zone 2 rules[/QUOTE]

Here are the zone 2 rules for you to read phoney

Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
This is an effort to clean up this Forum and provide for more constructive discourse. We will try to make the transition positive.
The rules apply as equally as we can make them. We are not here to run cover for spam, or propaganda, Left or Right. You have a point, make it, back it up, and move on. Each post needs to contain relevant on topic content, flames are optional, relevant content is not. It's not rocket science. If you can chew gum and walk at the same time, you should have no difficulty meeting that standard. You see something posted that you don't like, challenge it with sound reason. Something unrelated to the thread gets brought up, that is relevant to you, start your own thread on it, rather than hi-jack the current thread. We are focused on communication skills here, not Left or Right. Impartiality is the goal, on the administrative end. We maintain the playing field, we don't stack the deck, choose winners or losers, we try to maintain fairness.
The Reason for the change in Rules regarding This Forum, is the level of Abuse this Forum is too well known for.

[QUOTE="Phoenall, post: 11193684, member: 35705"
RACIST LIAR as nowhere in this cut and paste does it say the Jews invaded. So retract or be reported for RACISM, FLAMING, TROLLING, SPAMMING and any other breaches of zone 2 rules

Here are the zone 2 rules for you to read phoney

Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
This is an effort to clean up this Forum and provide for more constructive discourse. We will try to make the transition positive.
The rules apply as equally as we can make them. We are not here to run cover for spam, or propaganda, Left or Right. You have a point, make it, back it up, and move on. Each post needs to contain relevant on topic content, flames are optional, relevant content is not. It's not rocket science. If you can chew gum and walk at the same time, you should have no difficulty meeting that standard. You see something posted that you don't like, challenge it with sound reason. Something unrelated to the thread gets brought up, that is relevant to you, start your own thread on it, rather than hi-jack the current thread. We are focused on communication skills here, not Left or Right. Impartiality is the goal, on the administrative end. We maintain the playing field, we don't stack the deck, choose winners or losers, we try to maintain fairness.
The Reason for the change in Rules regarding This Forum, is the level of Abuse this Forum is too well known for.[/QUOTE]

No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

So I see you cant walk and chew gum at the same time

Forum List

Back