Israel is on a suicide mission

The US is not bankrolling Hamas or Hezbollah however it is bankrolling the Gaza genocide which also makes the US complicit in Israel's war crimes.
Israel is defending itself from Hamas. The US bankrolls Iran doofus...who in turn funds guess who?
Gaza genocide is the responsibility of Hamas who created it looneybin.

Grade A bullshit.

The Muslims have been radicalized against Israel since day one. They have killed and subdued jews for centuries, simply for being jews.

I would expect a 14 year old to think the world just popped into existence 20 years ago, but not you. You should know better.
If you were treated as a second class citizen all your life and had family and friends murdered by the state, you’d feel exactly as the Palestanians do.

One of the signs of an intelligent person, is the ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

I've been in a war and what is happening in Gaza is not a war.

It's a nuclear armed regional superpower murdering as many innocent native Palestinian residents as humanity will tolerate.

Where's Gaza's Army, Air Force and Navy?

Where are Gaza's tanks, jet fighters, bombers and artillery?

Please don't try to dignify raw genocide as a "war" when 70% of those murdered in Gaza are women and children.
Too much logic there for the knuckle dragging hateful warmongers here.

Even staunch supporters of Israel are disturbed that Israel is now attacking southern Gaza, which was to be a safe zone when Gazans were ordered to leave the North.

There is no doubt that more than a million Gazans are now displaced persons. They are truly suffering.

I hope that the American government will urge the Israeli authorities to find another way to get revenge for October 7's pogrom. (Hopefully, the United States will help locate all Hamas leaders so that Israeli forces can ...)
It seems to me Israel has gotten their revenge for 10/7 in spades. Does 1,400 dead to 20,000 dead mean anything? Destruction of northern Gaza and displacement of one million Palestinians seems like overkill to me, to put it mildly.

Israel is defending itself from Hamas. The US bankrolls Iran doofus...who in turn funds guess who?
Gaza genocide is the responsibility of Hamas who created it looneybin.
Defending… LMFAO. Are you nuts? It’s a fucking massacre. Wake the fuck up!

But YOU have never set foot in the Middle East's Islamic world or met any of the region's Muslims, Right?

As I said in an earlier comment, knowing "many people from the Middle East is not the same as living among the Muslims who can't afford to come to the US.

The rest of your racist nonsense about Muslims comes from watching to much TV and pro Israel MSM.
It comes from knowing many Muslims and working with them for years. You have been manipulated by terrorists.

It seems to me Israel has gotten their revenge for 10/7 in spades. Does 1,400 dead to 20,000 dead mean anything? Destruction of northern Gaza and displacement of one million Palestinians seems like overkill to me, to put it mildly.
The goal is not tit for tat. The goal is the total obliteration of hamas. Palestinians deserve everything they are getting. They support terrorism. Palestinian families send their sons and daughters out to kill. They kill in Israel and around the world.

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ‘Strategic Defeat’ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a “strategic defeat” if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

“In this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,” Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. “And if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.”

“So I have repeatedly made clear to Israel’s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.”

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be “no less strength” than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

Even Lindsey Graham can be right, once.

Hostage taking has worked for the Palestinians, and not just Hamas, in the past. So Hamas upped its game including rape and targeting murder of children.

As much as I think Settlers are terrorists too, the Hamas cowards didn't want to take them on. And a strategic defeat for Israel is giving up anything for this attack that is more than the price they extract from Hamas.

And the IDF is not raping or intentionally targeting children.

The Pales have a path to a peaceful state, but they've never accepted Israel.

No. People like me who look out for national security and sovereignty, dumbass Hamas suupporter
Here come, and get your Zionist Knight Star for "dumb postings" and your relentless devotion towards Zionist propaganda.

NIDSB.png

OK AntiSemite. I bet you cheered when the Towers fell.
I see - so according to you, Al Qaeda's leader and Anti-Semite Bin Laden, (trained and recruited by the USA) decided and planed to take down the twin towers, on September 11th 2001, due to Silverstein’s company, Silverstein Properties, having taken the title to the 10-million-square-foot World Trade Center on July 24th 2001.

Did some Jewish investors also own the Pentagon building?

Any other "great" ideas and comments from you? - aside from your dull and naive Bible claim? And do feel free to forward your personal interpretation of the term; Anti-Semite.

Israel is defending itself from Hamas.
A bit too late for that - don't you think?
Netanyahu and his ilk, had done their best to hinder the IDF from protecting Israel from Hamas. Since the planing for this attack was already known 2 years prior to October 7th 2023. (loads of reports (by the IDF & other intel services) and videos around to proof that). BTW the same goes for Hezbollah. Any decisive "defensive" actions ordered yet by Netanyahu to protect Israel from Hezbollah? - obviously not.

What is happening now is NOT defending Israel - but simply RETRIBUTION/PUNISHMENT in general, directed at ALL Palestinians living in Gaza and elsewhere. And "Retribution/Punishment" is the favorite wording and action by this Jewish God in that self-written Jewish book, the Bible - starting off with the Flood, to Sodom and Gomorrah to murdering all first born in Egypt, right down to Herod (a Jew) ordering the murder of all firstborn Jewish children. As such the Zionists are adhering to the meanest religion and God, ever invented by human mankind.
Factually invented solely by Jews and their devoted Zionist scribblers !!

Do you even know as to where the term Zionist derives from? ever heard of the Jebusite and the city they owned and populated, before a Mr. David conquered it? aka conquering other peoples Land.

Last edited:
A bit too late for that - don't you think?
Netanyahu and his ilk, had done their best to hinder the IDF from protecting Israel from Hamas. Since the planing for this attack was already known 2 years prior to October 7th 2023. (loads of reports (by the IDF & other intel services) and videos around to proof that). BTW the same goes for Hezbollah. Any decisive "defensive" actions ordered yet by Netanyahu to protect Israel from Hezbollah? - obviously not.

What is happening now is NOT defending Israel - but simply RETRIBUTION/PUNISHMENT in general, directed at ALL Palestinians living in Gaza and elsewhere. And "Retribution/Punishment" is the favorite wording and action by this Jewish God in that self-written Jewish book, the Bible - starting off with the Flood, to Sodom and Gomorrah to murdering all first born in Egypt, right down to Herod (a Jew) ordering the murder of all firstborn Jewish children. As such the Zionists are adhering to the meanest religion and God, ever invented by human mankind.
Factually invented solely by Jews and their devoted Zionist scribblers !!

Do you even know as to where the term Zionist derives from? ever heard of the Jebusite and the city they owned and populated, before a Mr. David conquered it? aka conquering other peoples Land.
OK, Antisemite and Muslim apologist. YHWH promised that land to Abraham and Isaac, not Ishmael. Ishmael was cursed because he was the bastard son of Abraham.

OK, Antisemite and Muslim apologist. YHWH promised that land to Abraham and Isaac, not Ishmael. Ishmael was cursed because he was the bastard son of Abraham.
I don't give a shit about some self-written book. And there is no proof whatsoever - that some God spoke to, or told someone anything at all.

Fact is (according to e.g. Egyptian, Hittite, Assyrian, Persian and Greek texts) - the "Israelite" started conquering other peoples cities around 1100 B.C. - and they lost it ALL latest in 400 B.C. that is 2400+ years ago !!! independent of the Kingdom of David and Salomon having already being eradicated in 750 B.C. that being 2800 years ago.
Rome never acknowledge a sovereign Kingdom of Judea - but had appointed (Antipater - an Arab-Semite converted to Judaism) to govern the territory of Judea in Rome's name, thus a part of the Roman province of Syria-Palestine. He was titled by Caesar as Procurator (CFO) of Judea. His son Herod I, was appointed by Mark Anthony, as Tetrarch (Governor) of Galilee, and in 40 B.C, due to the Parthians attacking Roman Syria-Palestine, the Roman Senate nominated him King of Judea and equipped him with an army. The following Herodites were degraded by Rome to Deputy governors of Galilee and later banished to Gaul.

As such the Zionist can't even claim an "independent Jewish Kingdom, during Rome's occupation and rule.

To base territorial claims (independent of some self-written book) 2400+ years back, is about as ludicrous as it can get - and has been done only by a single group of people on this planet - Zionists.

Again, please do feel free to explain your personal interpretation of Anti-Semitic. I am all ears!!

I don't give a shit about some self-written book. And there is no proof whatsoever - that some God spoke to, or told someone anything at all.

Fact is (according to e.g. Egyptian, Hittite, Assyrian, Persian and Greek texts) - the "Israelite" started conquering other peoples cities around 1100 B.C. - and they lost it ALL latest in 400 B.C. that is 2400+ years ago !!! independent of the Kingdom of David and Salomon having already being eradicated in 750 B.C. that being 2800 years ago.
Rome never acknowledge a sovereign Kingdom of Judea - but had appointed (Antipater - an Arab-Semite converted to Judaism) to govern the territory of Judea in Rome's name, thus a part of the Roman province of Syria-Palestine. He was titled by Caesar as Procurator (CFO) of Judea. His son Herod I, was appointed by Mark Anthony, as Tetrarch (Governor) of Galilee, and in 40 B.C, due to the Parthians attacking Roman Syria-Palestine, the Roman Senate nominated him King of Judea and equipped him with an army. The following Herodites were degraded by Rome to Deputy governors of Galilee and later banished to Gaul.

As such the Zionist can't even claim an "independent Jewish Kingdom, during Rome's occupation and rule.

To base territorial claims (independent of some self-written book) 2400+ years back, is about as ludicrous as it can get - and has been done only by a single group of people on this planet - Zionists.

Again, please do feel free to explain your personal interpretation of Anti-Semitic. I am all ears!!

Forum List

Back