Israel is on a suicide mission

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

One fatal flaw:

The citizenry of Gaza is already radicalized.

Can't threaten someone with something that already happened.

Yes, they are probably mostly radicalized due Israel treating them like shit and being a captive audience of Hamas.
Grade A bullshit.

The Muslims have been radicalized against Israel since day one. They have killed and subdued jews for centuries, simply for being jews.

I would expect a 14 year old to think the world just popped into existence 20 years ago, but not you. You should know better.

Grade A bullshit.

The Muslims have been radicalized against Israel since day one. They have killed and subdued jews for centuries, simply for being jews.

I would expect a 14 year old to think the world just popped into existence 20 years ago, but not you. You should know better.

Most people are "radicalized" when their lands are STOLEN from them! Endeavor to Persevere.

Most people are "radicalized" when their lands are STOLEN from them! Endeavor to Persevere.
Stolen? Their evil caliphate had to be defeated in a World War.

If they could steal the land from Israel and murder every Israeli, they would. And if you think that's because Israel built a wall and initiated a blockade, then you really need to go spend a month reading about this. You cannot possibly believe that.

I know many people from the middle East. I actually studied at a mosque. Muslims have caused violence and chaos wherever they go. Palestinians cause revolution. They did it in Lebanon. They did it in Jordan. No Arab country will take them in. These street demonstrations are only the beginning.

As an obvious American, I spent 10 -11 months by myself walking and hitch-hiking through the Islamic Middle East and encountered no hostility whatsoever from those chronicaly "violent" Muslims.

The curious Muslims who gave me rides, shared their meals and gave me shelter wanted to know all about life in the West, American movies, American cars. etc but the two questions I was most frequently asked were:

1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
And:
2. "Why does America help the Israelis kill Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain that well educated Americans didn't hate them but more gullible Americans have been professionally deceived by the West's pro Israel MSM media bias (1) and that America's Middle East Policy is dominated by Israeli lobbies but they couldn't understand how people as advanced as Americans could be so easily deceived, exploited and manipulated by a malevolent foreign government nor can I.

(1)ā€œStudies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western mediaā€
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT ā€œMainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ā€˜usā€™. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

I think he needs to hire some new speech writers.

Stolen? Their evil caliphate had to be defeated in a World War.

If they could steal the land from Israel and murder every Israeli, they would. And if you think that's because Israel built a wall and initiated a blockade, then you really need to go spend a month reading about this. You cannot possibly believe that.

Their evil caliphate had to be defeated in a World War.

Apparently, you're the one that needs to spend more than a month studying Middle Eastern history.

It was the Arabs who helped defeat the "evil" Ottoman caliphate. They were promised all of Palestine in return for their bloodshed while Zionist lobbies in London abrogated the McMahone Agreement in favor of the Balfour Declaration.

"The McMahon Agreement"

EXCERPT "The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land. The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917."CONTINUED

This the hitchhiker that actually tried to tour the middle East.

I know many many Muslims who have come here. They don't ask why Americans hate them. They do avoid expressing certain sentiments like, Death to Israel, Death to infidels, Death to America.
I believe them. No matter how nice they are, how kind and understanding. " we must kill all the Jews."

Israel is not on a suicide mission.

Israel is on a fumigation mission.... fumigate the terror group of Hamas!

More power to Israel! :clap2:

This the hitchhiker that actually tried to tour the middle East.

I know many many Muslims who have come here. They don't ask why Americans hate them. They do avoid expressing certain sentiments like, Death to Israel, Death to infidels, Death to America.
I believe them. No matter how nice they are, how kind and understanding. " we must kill all the Jews."

So, you've still never been to the Middle East, have never met Muslims who can't afford to come here to the US and have no idea what their real questions and opinions. not once in the entire 10 - 11 months did I hear anything about killing Jews.

Additionally, I wasn't wearing a wedding dress, I used some Arabic phrases and showed an interest in their culture and nearby archeological sites. I had no trouble until I was in Southern Lebanon and the borders were closed when the '73 War broke out.

You cant blame the "evil" Muslims for that or wanting revenge against the foreign, Zionist terrorist gangs who stole their land, destroyed their homes and massacred their family. Even then, no one said: "we must kill the Jews".

Please don't rely so much on Hollywood or pro Israel MSM for your information.

I know many people from the middle East. I actually studied at a mosque. Muslims have caused violence and chaos wherever they go. Palestinians cause revolution. They did it in Lebanon. They did it in Jordan. No Arab country will take them in. These street demonstrations are only the beginning.

But YOU have never set foot in the Middle East's Islamic world or met any of the region's Muslims, Right?

As I said in an earlier comment, knowing "many people from the Middle East is not the same as living among the Muslims who can't afford to come to the US.

The rest of your racist nonsense about Muslims comes from watching to much TV and pro Israel MSM.

62138.jpg

If the native people of Palestine wanted to steal the homeland of a bunch of Russians, Ukrainians and Poles, speaking a modern version of Hebrew, in a pathetic effort to pass for the ancestors of the palestinian people, they would have to move to Eastern Europe first. It's humanly impossible to do it in the Middle East.

Best way is to lob a couple of tactical nukes their way. the sight of mushroom clouds I bet would guaran-damn-tee Hamas, Hezbollah, or some other terrorist scumbag would think twice about fucking with Israel again.
It's people like you that pave the way for terrorism.

Muslims in general are the least forgiving/forgetting culture on the planet. Israel can't win this war unless they are willing to ignore DC AND, to continue killing anyone in Gaza that tries to reconstitute Hamas or any entity like them.
Israel is surrounded , outmanned and outgunned by those 'unforgiving muslims' Esdraelon

It doesn't have a prayer w/out the USA if they get involved

~S~

You say it will make Jews around the world less safe. Interesting you don't place the same demands of restraint on Muslims when it comes to killing innocent people. Why is that?

Most of the Arab world rejects Hamas because they are Muslim Brotherhood... and because all they have done is hurt the Palestinians.

I think Israel has finally reached the point where they know that regardless of losing US support, they have no choice but to FINISH Hamas, regardless of how many civilian deaths they are blamed for. IF they finish the job this time, whatever remains of Hamas will understand that their long successful "dead baby strategy" has finally failed them. Israel's leaders have openly announced that Mossad WILL hunt down Hamas' leaders and execute them, no matter how long it takes or where they have to go to find them.

So far the IDF has killed 45,000... 70% are women and children.

There are only 20,000 members of Hamas.

Israel is surrounded , outmanned and outgunned by those 'unforgiving muslims' Esdraelon

It doesn't have a prayer w/out the USA if they get involved

~S~

Over the past 80 years Israel has had more weapons than the Arabs... The Palestinians had no weapons.

America's Middle East Policy is dominated by Israeli lobbies but they couldn't understand how people as advanced as Americans could be so easily deceived, exploited and manipulated by a malevolent foreign government nor can I.
which grew exponentially after 9/11 Grau

the sound of jackboots and brownshirts became a deafening force , as it is seen @ USMB daily

proving your point

~S~

Forum List

Back