Israel is on a suicide mission

What is the real number?
At this point no one can know for sure, but whatever number Hamas offers does not differentiate between terrorists and civilians or tell us how many Palestinian civilians have been killed by the thousands of failed Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. rockets that landed in Gaza.

At this point we don't even know if more Palestinian civilians have been killed by the terrorists' failed rockets or as a result of the IDF's actions in Gaza.

Reading the Koran, one wonders how more "radical" a person who really believes it could be. Of course, as with the Bible, many know of it and confess belief without any serious comprehension. The religions of the past have largely lost their positive influences. We know too much now about the power of linguistics, the brain and physics to allow ourselves to be controlled by metaphorical suggestions that some interpret as absolutes.
The videos of Hamas warriors scrupulously saying their prayers in between butcheries underlines how we humans can justify our worst acts with what we claim to be our best. It isn't just Islam, but it very definitely is also Islam that fails us.

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

Surely Hamas, being the elected ones to protect the people of Gaza, should be protecting their own? But it's not.

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

The US is lecturing Israel on how to conduct war?

How many people did the US kill in Iraq and Afghanistan?

And who else gets lectured by the US on how to conduct a war?

Hmm?

Idiots.

What is the real number?

The reality is, every Palestinian death is square on the heads of Hamas. They can surrender at any time and stop this.

But, Israelis can no longer continue to have Hamas and their supporters in Gaza and The West Bank continue to wage war on Israeli civilians.

They decided to stop being victims a long time ago

Bs2uHEiCAAE6Gsn.jpg

15,000? So Bibi wants to thin the Palestinian population. Only 2 million left to get rid of...

The reality is, every Palestinian death is square on the heads of Hamas. They can surrender at any time and stop this.

But, Israelis can no longer continue to have Hamas and their supporters in Gaza and The West Bank continue to wage war on Israeli civilians.
There are 20,000 Hamas and 15,000 million Palestinians worldwide.

Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza will only make both Israel and Jews around the world less safe.

You say it will make Jews around the world less safe. Interesting you don't place the same demands of restraint on Muslims when it comes to killing innocent people. Why is that?

How many wars have you been in?

Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza will only make both Israel and Jews around the world less safe.

The world's 2 billion Muslims are more united than ever as they meet with Russia and China.

You can be sure of one thing, AIPAC & etc will have the blood of young American G.I.s soaking distant soil for Israel, again, before this "war" is over.

ā€œQUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPACā€™S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.ā€

AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

Send Netanyahu's shills to die for Israel.
Americans will be soaking American soil in blood for Islam before this war is over.

Americans will be soaking American soil in blood for Islam before this war is over.

I've been in a war and what is happening in Gaza is not a war.

It's a nuclear armed regional superpower murdering as many innocent native Palestinian residents as humanity will tolerate.

Where's Gaza's Army, Air Force and Navy?

Where are Gaza's tanks, jet fighters, bombers and artillery?

Please don't try to dignify raw genocide as a "war" when 70% of those murdered in Gaza are women and children.

Fuck that unqualified suck puppy. Austin should not be in that position.

I've been in a war and what is happening in Gaza is not a war.

It's a nuclear armed regional superpower murdering as many innocent native Palestinian residents as humanity will tolerate.

Where's Gaza's Army, Air Force and Navy?

Where are Gaza's tanks, jet fighters, bombers and artillery?

Please don't try to dignify raw genocide as a "war" when 70% of those murdered in Gaza are women and children.
The hamas leaders should have thought of their women and children before they broke the cease fire.

Fuck that unqualified suck puppy. Austin should not be in that position.
What is strategic defeat? I googled it but found noting, so I googled strategic victory, and here's what I found:

A strategic victory is a victory that brings long-term advantage to the victor and disturbs the enemy's ability to wage a war.

Clearly destroying Hamas in Gaza will bring a long term advantage to Israel and profoundly disturb Hamas' ability to wage war on Israel, so how did Austin turn this clear strategic victory in a strategic defeat in his mind? He argues that is there are too many civilian casualties - however much too many is - the Arabs who have been trying to destroy Israel/Jews for over 100 years will want to destroy Israel/Jews.

Forum List

Back