Israel is on a suicide mission

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ā€˜Strategic Defeatā€™ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a ā€œstrategic defeatā€ if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

ā€œIn this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,ā€ Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. ā€œAnd if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.ā€

ā€œSo I have repeatedly made clear to Israelā€™s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.ā€

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be ā€œno less strengthā€ than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

Austin is a dickhead.

I think Israel has finally reached the point where they know that regardless of losing US support, they have no choice but to FINISH Hamas, regardless of how many civilian deaths they are blamed for. IF they finish the job this time, whatever remains of Hamas will understand that their long successful "dead baby strategy" has finally failed them. Israel's leaders have openly announced that Mossad WILL hunt down Hamas' leaders and execute them, no matter how long it takes or where they have to go to find them.

I think Israel has finally reached the point where they know that regardless of losing US support, they have no choice but to FINISH Hamas, regardless of how many civilian deaths they are blamed for. IF they finish the job this time, whatever remains of Hamas will understand that their long successful "dead baby strategy" has finally failed them. Israel's leaders have openly announced that Mossad WILL hunt down Hamas' leaders and execute them, no matter how long it takes or where they have to go to find them.
Your BF Bibi will end up in the Hague to answer for war crimes.

What do you think?
That Austin is just another political shill, babbling the same talking points DC is pushing. The idea that Palestinian citizens of Gaza are not already fully committed to Israel's destruction, is ridiculous. If anything, they will actually have a grudging respect for Israel's strength and willingness to do whatever it takes to win.

Muslims in general are the least forgiving/forgetting culture on the planet. Israel can't win this war unless they are willing to ignore DC AND, to continue killing anyone in Gaza that tries to reconstitute Hamas or any entity like them.
Best way is to lob a couple of tactical nukes their way. the sight of mushroom clouds I bet would guaran-damn-tee Hamas, Hezbollah, or some other terrorist scumbag would think twice about fucking with Israel again.

Best way is to lob a couple of tactical nukes their way. the sight of mushroom clouds I bet would guaran-damn-tee Hamas, Hezbollah, or some other terrorist scumbag would think twice about fucking with Israel again.
They'd kill their own people and ruin arable land if they did but I agree, nukes would send a message no one would forget. I think they should use nuclear bunker busters on Iran's nuke infrastructure.

I agree with you and Sec. Austin.

The more civilians IDF murders in Netanyahu's genocidal misadventure the less secure both Israel and the world's Jewish community will be.

Israel has long since forfeited its perpetual "Victim Card".

Thanks,

I agree with you and Sec. Austin.

The more civilians IDF murders in Netanyahu's genocidal misadventure the less secure both Israel and the world's Jewish community will be.

Israel has long since forfeited its perpetual "Victim Card".

Thanks,
I agree

They decided to stop being victims a long time ago

Strategic defeat. In realspeak it means that they will lose hearts and minds. People will say mean things about them. Muslims won't like them. The translation for strategic defeat is actual victory.

How many wars have you been in?

Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza will only make both Israel and Jews around the world less safe.

The world's 2 billion Muslims are more united than ever as they meet with Russia and China.

You can be sure of one thing, AIPAC & etc will have the blood of young American G.I.s soaking distant soil for Israel, again, before this "war" is over.

ā€œQUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPACā€™S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.ā€

AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

Send Netanyahu's shills to die for Israel.

I agree

They decided to stop being victims a long time ago

Right, now they have become the same as victimizers of long ago.

"Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

It's long past time to crate up America's glut of Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the Knesset's front steps where their "lessons" are most needed.

Forum List

Back