Israel is on a suicide mission

Iā€™ve never been to the ME, but I know Fort is completely full of shit. Unfortunately too many Americans have accepted the state controlled propaganda about Israel.

You really don't have to go to the Middle East to know that desperate people do desperate things.

I can't think of any people who have not resisted their brutal occupiers, can you?

You're right about the grotesque pro Israel bias in Western MSM. One has to be especially lazy to only rely on what MSM's Ziono-media pours into your head.

Thanks,

1. ā€œStudies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western mediaā€
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT ā€œMainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ā€˜usā€™. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

2. "Killing Mosquitoes: The Latest Gaza Massacres, Pro-Israel Media Bias and The Weapon of ā€œAntisemitismā€"
Killing Mosquitoes: The Latest Gaza Massacres, Pro-Israel Media Bias and The Weapon of ā€œAntisemitismā€ | Dissident Voice

EXCERPT" One hundred Israeli snipers lay in wait, shooting at protesters, including an 18-year-old shot in the back while running away from the border. The Israel armyboasted in a quickly-deleted tweet that the massacre had been planned, deliberate and premeditated:

'Nothing was carried out uncontrolled; everything was accurate and measured, and we know where every bullet landed.'

BBC News and other ā€˜mainstreamā€™ news outlets, including the Guardian, carried headlines about ā€˜clashesā€™ at the Gaza-Israel border ā€˜leavingā€™ Palestinians dead and injured. As we noted via Twitter, an honest headline would have read:
"Israeli troops kill 16 Palestinians and injure hundreds" CONTINUED

Yes, but somehow many Americans are indoctrinated to believe Israel is this nice benevolent government only trying to get along with the Palestinians. Any criticism of the Zionist apartheid regime is met with accusations of antisemitism.

How could any real Jew support the mass murder of innocents?

I've hosted several Passover Seders for Jewish friends and family members, not one of them support the current criminal Zionist genocide because they're smart enough to know that state sponsored genocide is the worst form of terrorism that only further endangers Israel and Jews around the world.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back