Israel Investigates Gaza Incidents

Amnesty: Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings 'war crimes'
Israeli air strikes on four high-rise buildings in the final days of this summer's conflict in Gaza amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International says.

Evidence suggested the destruction was "carried out deliberately and with no military justification", a new report by the human rights group found.

It called for an independent and impartial investigation to be opened.
BBC News - Amnesty Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings war crimes

The same amnesty that has been proven to be headed by ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS and have been caught lying about Isreal in the past

:link::link::link::link::link:

Here you go

Amnesty International Is Racist and Anti Semitic. - Reader comments for Gatestone Institute

Ah, Phoney, well done....

Now, go have a little chat with your friend 'Republican Tex' and ask him if he would consider these two links as biased or unbiased sources....

You see, these links really prove nothing...

Let's deal with the two 'authors'....

Herb Denenberg - A committed Zionist
Robin Rosenblatt - Ex Israeli Soldier, past Anti Terrorist Agent, Jewish Educator

Yeah, can you see a common theme here?

Gaza Hamas must end summary executions as informers face firing squad Amnesty International
Human shield - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what does that prove, as you no doubt trawled the internet looking for this information and found so little. Why don't you do a search on A.I and its anti Semitism and Jew Hatred while being pro ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST ?

Phoney, backup your statements with unbiased links man...

It's not rocket science!

Or is that ANOTHER 'Zionists Only' rule....

'Post crap, backup with crap, but it's ok, I'm a Zionist'

The same amnesty that has been proven to be headed by ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS and have been caught lying about Isreal in the past

Here you go

Amnesty International Is Racist and Anti Semitic. - Reader comments for Gatestone Institute

Now, go have a little chat with your friend 'Republican Tex' and ask him if he would consider these two links as biased or unbiased sources....

Robin Rosenblatt - Ex Israeli Soldier, past Anti Terrorist Agent, Jewish Educator

Gaza Hamas must end summary executions as informers face firing squad Amnesty International

And what does that prove, as you no doubt trawled the internet looking for this information and found so little. Why don't you do a search on A.I and its anti Semitism and Jew Hatred while being pro ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST ?

It's not rocket science!

No matter what links are used you will always claim they are biased as it destroys your POV to do otherwise. As I said why don't you do your own search and see how many instances there are of A.I. anti-semetism and pro Islamic terrorism.

Here you go

It's not rocket science!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

## The chances of Phoeny posting links to back his statements, are as likely as him being a Christian.......... or being able to count without using his four trotters .##

It's not rocket science!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

## The chances of Phoeny posting links to back his statements, are as likely as him being a Christian.......... or being able to count without using his four trotters .##

Still stalking I see ally, how many boards have you been banned from now for stalking ?

It's not rocket science!

Still stalking I see ally, how many boards have you been banned from now for stalking ?

I see that you still can't answer intelligent qustions , ,in fact every one here can see that as their replies to you prove, you're not on this Forum to debate , just to Flame in an obviously childish way !! !!!

It's not rocket science!

I see that you still can't answer intelligent qustions , ,in fact every one here can see that as their replies to you prove, you're not on this Forum to debate , just to Flame in an obviously childish way !! !!!

I wonder if the mods would take heed if I sent them your many IP addresses and your trolling and stalking posts from another board. That would see your TROLLING and STALKING on here curtailed wouldn't it. It would also be another notch on your stick showing the number of times you have been banned. Not much stick left now is there, and it was a nice 20 foot spruce when you started.

Phony Someone asking you a question you cant answer May be uncomfortable for you, but it's not stalking

It is when this is the sixth board they have followed me to just so they can chase me of the internet. Next they will start posting personal details and passing on links to pictures stolen from a professional photographers site. So now explain again how they are not a STALKER.

OH! and just what question did they ask me ?

It's not rocket science!

I wonder if the mods would take heed if I sent them your many IP addresses and your trolling and stalking posts from another board. That would see your TROLLING and STALKING on here curtailed wouldn't it. It would also be another notch on your stick showing the number of times you have been banned. Not much stick left now is there, and it was a nice 20 foot spruce when you started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't try your ''I wonder if trick ''as I respect other posters here , and in case you have'nt read the About note of this Board it includes ::. USMessageBoard.com was founded in 2003 with the intent of allowing all voices to be heard. With a wildly diverse community from all sides of the political spectrum, USMessageBoard.com continues to build on that tradition. We welcome everyone despite political and/or religious beliefs, and we continue to encourage the right to free speech.

............ It gives you free speech to be an childish idiot as any one using [ Boardreader phoenall ] would find what phoenall been posting on other Boards ..

Phony Someone asking you a question you cant answer May be uncomfortable for you, but it's not stalking

It is when this is the sixth board they have followed me to just so they can chase me of the internet. Next they will start posting personal details and passing on links to pictures stolen from a professional photographers site. So now explain again how they are not a STALKER.

''It is when this is the sixth board they have followed me to just so they can chase me of the internet. Next they will start posting personal details and passing on links to pictures stolen from a professional photographers site. So now explain again how they are not a STALKER.''

#### Lets see if phoenall can show any intelligent links to prove his childish allegations''

''chase him of the Internet'' and deny other posters the pleasure of being called Islamonazis and other inspired childish whines , he's just what jaded posters need ,. a moron to laugh at !! ......what a poor chap he is !!!

It's not rocket science!

Referring to another site is frowned on Phony, get over it and reply to posts (with links)

It's not rocket science!

Referring to another site is frowned on Phony, get over it and reply to posts (with links)

Did I name it, or did I just give a general indication of the TROLLS activities.

I do reply to posts and include links, but you don't like them because they destroy your POV

Lets see if the Scots criminal will stand up and admit that he is STALKING and TROLLING because he does not agree with my political views ?

You dont display any Political views, Phony, only views based on your supposed superiority of Religion (and badly)

It's not rocket science!

No matter what links are used you will always claim they are biased as it destroys your POV to do otherwise. As I said why don't you do your own search and see how many instances there are of A.I. anti-semetism and pro Islamic terrorism.

That's funny....

And that coming from the Phoney Phail who RARELY posts ANY links supporting his dumbass comments!

However, you post a link that proves that AI is anti semetic and pro terrorism from a non zionist, non ex Israeli army, in fact, from a non biased resource and I am happy to have my POV 'destroyed'!

Forum List

Back