Israel Investigates Gaza Incidents

D09C27_1.gif

Amnesty: Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings 'war crimes'
Israeli air strikes on four high-rise buildings in the final days of this summer's conflict in Gaza amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International says.

Evidence suggested the destruction was "carried out deliberately and with no military justification", a new report by the human rights group found.

It called for an independent and impartial investigation to be opened.
BBC News - Amnesty Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings war crimes

The same amnesty that has been proven to be headed by ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS and have been caught lying about Isreal in the past

Wind your neck in Tex...

1) Misquoting does you NO favours!
2) Elementary history lectures should be saved for the kids...
3) I don't think that anyone could consider Professor Michael Curtis an unbiased commentator!

So Tex, deal with those and then let's see if you have anything to say!
I wonder if Ms. Tokyo Rose who is known to us as the poster Inhumanity can tell us her qualifications for telling us as to who is or who isn't unbiased. This is just a forum, and Ms. Tokyo Rose wants us all to think that she, an insignificant pipsqueak, knows it all. I think I would believe Mata Hari over Tokyo Rose.

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

If you have no idea what can be considered biased commentary or not then you really should not be commenting at all...

Better a rose than a failed Texan Turd...
Tokyo Rose, one of the biggest propagandist turds here, feels she is the arbiter as to whom is unbiased or biased even though she has no credentials to do so. Many of us are not falling for that as she knows nothing except to show us how anti-Israel she is.. Perhaps it would be better if she just goes to sleep at night instead of posting her phoney baloney. Now give us that list of the countries that Amnesty International is investigating where some terrible incidents have happened. Surely even a birdbrain like you doesn't think it is only Israel that they should be investigating. :cow:

Oh Tex... You need to get your butt on another dumbass racist Republican rally dude...

It should be clear, even to a Texan, what can be considered biased reporting.... Hey, asking your compadres... They bleat on about it all the time!

Let me try and help you, you poor soul...

Article a) is written by a Palestinian.... Guess which way that article might lean!

Article b) is written by an Israeli.... Guess which way that article might lean!

It's not so difficult Tex....

But then, as a Republican supporter, you wouldn't have the braincell required to work that out would you!

Adios Tex babe!

ps... I love on the texas.gov website that it announces, on the home page.... 4699 Texans renewed a concealed handgun license online in the last week...

Good ole gun totin Tex...

:flameth:
Ms. Tokyo Rose is certainly a funny little birdbrain. She wants all of us to believe that she is the maven when it comes to deciding whether the author of an article is biased or unbiased. Instead of the birdbrain worrying about what is going on in Texas, the birdbrain should be worrying about what is going on in her own country. Nice that she is deaf, dumb and blind as to what is happening. Now be sure to come back soon, you hear, because many of us need another laugh and you certainly do give us a reason to do so.

Damn it Tex... Didn't I just reply to this message? You turning into Copy & Paste Phoney?

Dude, if you can't judge what is biased or unbiased opinion then you need to go get some therapy!

I really give a shit what's going in Texass... What goes on in your dumbass republican texhead is more concerning... Insanity invalidates all your posts man!

A Texan Republican telling ME that I am deaf, dumb and blind to what is happening? EPIC FAIL!!

:9:

Israeli air strikes on four high-rise buildings in the final days of this summer's conflict in Gaza amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International says.

Evidence suggested the destruction was "carried out deliberately and with no military justification", a new report by the human rights group found.

The same amnesty that has been proven to be headed by ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS and have been caught lying about Isreal in the past

:link::link::link::link::link:

Amnesty International = Terrorist sympathizers. True story. Period.

HAHAHA!!!!

You are on a roll today Tex...

:laugh2:

Go on, give us all an unbiased link that proves Amnesty International = Terrorist Sympathiser
Here's a little tidbit to have with your tea, Miss Tokyo Rose. Naturally you are always on a roll as a good time troll since you keep on barfing them out. Since so much is going on in the Middle East with people being murdered every day, Miss Tokyo Rose should have no problem at all giving us a list of all the accustations Amnesty Internation has made against others, or are they basically just stuck on Israel when it comes to accusations?

Articles Amnesty International Has No Charity for Israel

That's cute, I have never been called a rose before... Thanks Tex....

However, I did ask you to support your accusation with an unbiased link and you failed...

Surprised? No not really...

It seems that those who make such ridiculous statements ALWAYS fail to backup their BS with fact!

Another epic FAIL by an extremist....

Do you mean a link like this

Amnesty International ACLU Support Terrorist Organizations

Here you go

Amnesty International Is Racist and Anti Semitic. - Reader comments for Gatestone Institute

Here you go

Amnesty International Is Racist and Anti Semitic. - Reader comments for Gatestone Institute

Ah, Phoney, well done....

Now, go have a little chat with your friend 'Republican Tex' and ask him if he would consider these two links as biased or unbiased sources....

You see, these links really prove nothing...

Let's deal with the two 'authors'....

Herb Denenberg - A committed Zionist
Robin Rosenblatt - Ex Israeli Soldier, past Anti Terrorist Agent, Jewish Educator

Yeah, can you see a common theme here?

Gaza Hamas must end summary executions as informers face firing squad Amnesty International
Human shield - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I wonder if Ms. Tokyo Rose who is known to us as the poster Inhumanity can tell us her qualifications for telling us as to who is or who isn't unbiased. This is just a forum, and Ms. Tokyo Rose wants us all to think that she, an insignificant pipsqueak, knows it all. I think I would believe Mata Hari over Tokyo Rose.

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

If you have no idea what can be considered biased commentary or not then you really should not be commenting at all...

Tokyo Rose, one of the biggest propagandist turds here, feels she is the arbiter as to whom is unbiased or biased even though she has no credentials to do so. Many of us are not falling for that as she knows nothing except to show us how anti-Israel she is.. Perhaps it would be better if she just goes to sleep at night instead of posting her phoney baloney. Now give us that list of the countries that Amnesty International is investigating where some terrible incidents have happened. Surely even a birdbrain like you doesn't think it is only Israel that they should be investigating. :cow:

Oh Tex... You need to get your butt on another dumbass racist Republican rally dude...

It should be clear, even to a Texan, what can be considered biased reporting.... Hey, asking your compadres... They bleat on about it all the time!

Article a) is written by a Palestinian.... Guess which way that article might lean!

Article b) is written by an Israeli.... Guess which way that article might lean!

But then, as a Republican supporter, you wouldn't have the braincell required to work that out would you!

Adios Tex babe!

ps... I love on the texas.gov website that it announces, on the home page.... 4699 Texans renewed a concealed handgun license online in the last week...

Ms. Tokyo Rose is certainly a funny little birdbrain. She wants all of us to believe that she is the maven when it comes to deciding whether the author of an article is biased or unbiased. Instead of the birdbrain worrying about what is going on in Texas, the birdbrain should be worrying about what is going on in her own country. Nice that she is deaf, dumb and blind as to what is happening. Now be sure to come back soon, you hear, because many of us need another laugh and you certainly do give us a reason to do so.

Damn it Tex... Didn't I just reply to this message? You turning into Copy & Paste Phoney?

Dude, if you can't judge what is biased or unbiased opinion then you need to go get some therapy!

I really give a shit what's going in Texass... What goes on in your dumbass republican texhead is more concerning... Insanity invalidates all your posts man!

A Texan Republican telling ME that I am deaf, dumb and blind to what is happening? EPIC FAIL!!

Phoenall , whatever you are doing, keep it up. Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain who thinks she is the expert on who is a biased or unbiased author, appears to be having a meltdown. Maybe her psychiatrist will recommend that she be institutionalized for a period of time.

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

Adios Tex babe!

Phoenall , whatever you are doing, keep it up. Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain who thinks she is the expert on who is a biased or unbiased author, appears to be having a meltdown. Maybe her psychiatrist will recommend that she be institutionalized for a period of time.

Oh I have NO doubt that Phoney will keep it up... Won't be any change there Tex...

Pretty much the same I can expect from you... Just dumbass crap... :drills:

Keep on diggin' Tex... Look forward to the next copy and paste epic fail!

:booze:

Adios Tex babe!

Oh I have NO doubt that Phoney will keep it up... Won't be any change there Tex...

Remember to keep it up, Phoenall , so that we can witness the continuing meltdown of Ms. Tokyo Rose, the know-it-all birdbrain, prior to her admittance into some mental hospital in England.

Adios Tex babe!

Remember to keep it up, Phoenall , so that we can witness the continuing meltdown of Ms. Tokyo Rose, the know-it-all birdbrain, prior to her admittance into some mental hospital in England.

Oh you silly old Tex Vet.....

When I was on holiday in America, I went to Texas, I noticed a very popular slogan on cars, t shirts, etc

" Don't Mess With Texas."

I agree with that.

Its wrong to make fun of fucktards.

Last edited:

When I was on holiday in America, I went to Texas, I noticed a very popular slogan on cars, t shirts, etc

I agree with that.

Courtesy of Sickipedia.org: Is This THE Hottest Texans Joke - Sickipedia.org
Don't Mess With Texas" means don't throw your Tampons out the car window.

I agree with that.

Wonder if there is a long waiting list for those mentally ill British people like Tokyo Rose. Maybe she is on the list, and at the moment the psychiatrists and hospitals are too busy to be able to accept any more crazy birdbrain people.. She can tell us anything she wants to about her so-called visit the U.S. I can also say that I went on one of the recent Space Shuttle missions. On these forums you can lie through your teeth as the birdbrain has done.

I agree with that.

Don't Mess With Texas" means don't throw your Tampons out the car window.

Would that be because Texas is already full of used tampons Tex?

Now, be a good little boy and go play with your classmates and let the grown ups have a proper conversation...

Hasta luego

I agree with that.

Wonder if there is a long waiting list for those mentally ill British people like Tokyo Rose. Maybe she is on the list, and at the moment the psychiatrists and hospitals are too busy to be able to accept any more crazy birdbrain people.. She can tell us anything she wants to about her so-called visit the U.S. I can also say that I went on one of the recent Space Shuttle missions. On these forums you can lie through your teeth as the birdbrain has done.

It's boring now Tex...

Copy and paste the same shit all the time...

At least try coming back with something interesting or original dude...

I agree with that.

It's boring now Tex...

It is obvious that Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, loves denigrating others, but she is certainly a sore loser when she gets it back. She is just like a child who can't take criticism. She must think that by throwing out "dude" all the time makes her look like a grown-up, but it only makes her look like some juvenile delinquent. I still wonder how long a wait it is for someone living in Great Britain who is in dire need of some mental health care.. :cow:

I agree with that.

It's boring now Tex...

It is obvious that Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, loves denigrating others, but she is certainly a sore loser when she gets it back. She is just like a child who can't take criticism. She must think that by throwing out "dude" all the time makes her look like a grown-up, but it only makes her look like some juvenile delinquent. I still wonder how long a wait it is for someone living in Great Britain who is in dire need of some mental health care.. :cow:

Just to clear one slight thing up o wise one from the land of dumbasses

I don't live in Great Britain...

Oooppsss another FAIL Tex... Becoming one of your specialities now!!

Should change your name to Hossfail, it would suit you!

Here you go

Ah, Phoney, well done....

Now, go have a little chat with your friend 'Republican Tex' and ask him if he would consider these two links as biased or unbiased sources....

You see, these links really prove nothing...

Let's deal with the two 'authors'....

Herb Denenberg - A committed Zionist
Robin Rosenblatt - Ex Israeli Soldier, past Anti Terrorist Agent, Jewish Educator

Yeah, can you see a common theme here?

Gaza Hamas must end summary executions as informers face firing squad Amnesty International
Human shield - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what does that prove, as you no doubt trawled the internet looking for this information and found so little. Why don't you do a search on A.I and its anti Semitism and Jew Hatred while being pro ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST ?

Forum List

Back