Israel Investigates Gaza Incidents

Amnesty: Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings 'war crimes'
Israeli air strikes on four high-rise buildings in the final days of this summer's conflict in Gaza amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International says.

Evidence suggested the destruction was "carried out deliberately and with no military justification", a new report by the human rights group found.

It called for an independent and impartial investigation to be opened.
BBC News - Amnesty Israeli strikes on Gaza buildings war crimes
Amnesty International = Terrorist sympathizers. True story. Period.

HAHAHA!!!!

You are on a roll today Tex...

:laugh2:

Go on, give us all an unbiased link that proves Amnesty International = Terrorist Sympathiser
Here's a little tidbit to have with your tea, Miss Tokyo Rose. Naturally you are always on a roll as a good time troll since you keep on barfing them out. Since so much is going on in the Middle East with people being murdered every day, Miss Tokyo Rose should have no problem at all giving us a list of all the accustations Amnesty Internation has made against others, or are they basically just stuck on Israel when it comes to accusations?

Articles Amnesty International Has No Charity for Israel

Israeli air strikes on four high-rise buildings in the final days of this summer's conflict in Gaza amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International says.

Evidence suggested the destruction was "carried out deliberately and with no military justification", a new report by the human rights group found.

HAHAHA!!!!

Go on, give us all an unbiased link that proves Amnesty International = Terrorist Sympathiser
Here's a little tidbit to have with your tea, Miss Tokyo Rose. Naturally you are always on a roll as a good time troll since you keep on barfing them out. Since so much is going on in the Middle East with people being murdered every day, Miss Tokyo Rose should have no problem at all giving us a list of all the accustations Amnesty Internation has made against others, or are they basically just stuck on Israel when it comes to accusations?

That's cute, I have never been called a rose before... Thanks Tex....

However, I did ask you to support your accusation with an unbiased link and you failed...

Surprised? No not really...

It seems that those who make such ridiculous statements ALWAYS fail to backup their BS with fact!

Another epic FAIL by an extremist....

:eek-52::dunno:

HAHAHA!!!!

However, I did ask you to support your accusation with an unbiased link and you failed...

It seems that those who make such ridiculous statements ALWAYS fail to backup their BS with fact!

It's not surprised the Inhumanity doesn't mind being called Tokyo Rose. After all, Tokyo Rose was an English-speaking broadcaster of Japanese propaganda. Now Inhumanity is going to prove that I have posted a biased link. Additionally, since so much is going on around the world that Amnesty International should be concentrating on instead of always jumping on Israel, Inhumanity is going to post for us numerous sites which show all these incidents on which this group is reporting (unless Tokyo Rose thinks that everything is just wonderful all over the planet except for one little area). If she can't do that, it will certainly be an epic fail for this BS'er.

HAHAHA!!!!

It's not surprised the Inhumanity doesn't mind being called Tokyo Rose. After all, Tokyo Rose was an English-speaking broadcaster of Japanese propaganda. Now Inhumanity is going to prove that I have posted a biased link. Additionally, since so much is going on around the world that Amnesty International should be concentrating on instead of always jumping on Israel, Inhumanity is going to post for us numerous sites which show all these incidents on which this group is reporting (unless Tokyo Rose thinks that everything is just wonderful all over the planet except for one little area). If she can't do that, it will certainly be an epic fail for this BS'er.

Wind your neck in Tex...

1) Misquoting does you NO favours!
2) Elementary history lectures should be saved for the kids...
3) I don't think that anyone could consider Professor Michael Curtis an unbiased commentator!

So Tex, deal with those and then let's see if you have anything to say!

HAHAHA!!!!

Wind your neck in Tex...

3) I don't think that anyone could consider Professor Michael Curtis an unbiased commentator!

I wonder if Ms. Tokyo Rose who is known to us as the poster Inhumanity can tell us her qualifications for telling us as to who is or who isn't unbiased. This is just a forum, and Ms. Tokyo Rose wants us all to think that she, an insignificant pipsqueak, knows it all. I think I would believe Mata Hari over Tokyo Rose.

HAHAHA!!!!

Wind your neck in Tex...

I wonder if Ms. Tokyo Rose who is known to us as the poster Inhumanity can tell us her qualifications for telling us as to who is or who isn't unbiased. This is just a forum, and Ms. Tokyo Rose wants us all to think that she, an insignificant pipsqueak, knows it all. I think I would believe Mata Hari over Tokyo Rose.

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

If you have no idea what can be considered biased commentary or not then you really should not be commenting at all...

Better a rose than a failed Texan Turd...

Wind your neck in Tex...

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

If you have no idea what can be considered biased commentary or not then you really should not be commenting at all...

Tokyo Rose, one of the biggest propagandist turds here, feels she is the arbiter as to whom is unbiased or biased even though she has no credentials to do so. Many of us are not falling for that as she knows nothing except to show us how anti-Israel she is.. Perhaps it would be better if she just goes to sleep at night instead of posting her phoney baloney. Now give us that list of the countries that Amnesty International is investigating where some terrible incidents have happened. Surely even a birdbrain like you doesn't think it is only Israel that they should be investigating. :cow:

Wind your neck in Tex...

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

Tokyo Rose, one of the biggest propagandist turds here, feels she is the arbiter as to whom is unbiased or biased even though she has no credentials to do so. Many of us are not falling for that as she knows nothing except to show us how anti-Israel she is.. Perhaps it would be better if she just goes to sleep at night instead of posting her phoney baloney. Now give us that list of the countries that Amnesty International is investigating where some terrible incidents have happened. Surely even a birdbrain like you doesn't think it is only Israel that they should be investigating. :cow:

Oh Tex... You need to get your butt on another dumbass racist Republican rally dude...

It should be clear, even to a Texan, what can be considered biased reporting.... Hey, asking your compadres... They bleat on about it all the time!

Let me try and help you, you poor soul...

Article a) is written by a Palestinian.... Guess which way that article might lean!

Article b) is written by an Israeli.... Guess which way that article might lean!

It's not so difficult Tex....

But then, as a Republican supporter, you wouldn't have the braincell required to work that out would you!

Adios Tex babe!

ps... I love on the texas.gov website that it announces, on the home page.... 4699 Texans renewed a concealed handgun license online in the last week...

Good ole gun totin Tex...

:flameth:

Wind your neck in Tex...

Oh, my simpleton Tex...

Oh Tex... You need to get your butt on another dumbass racist Republican rally dude...

It should be clear, even to a Texan, what can be considered biased reporting.... Hey, asking your compadres... They bleat on about it all the time!

Let me try and help you, you poor soul...

Article a) is written by a Palestinian.... Guess which way that article might lean!

Article b) is written by an Israeli.... Guess which way that article might lean!

It's not so difficult Tex....

But then, as a Republican supporter, you wouldn't have the braincell required to work that out would you!

Adios Tex babe!

ps... I love on the texas.gov website that it announces, on the home page.... 4699 Texans renewed a concealed handgun license online in the last week...

Good ole gun totin Tex...

:flameth:
Ms. Tokyo Rose is certainly a funny little birdbrain. She wants all of us to believe that she is the maven when it comes to deciding whether the author of an article is biased or unbiased. Instead of the birdbrain worrying about what is going on in Texas, the birdbrain should be worrying about what is going on in her own country. Nice that she is deaf, dumb and blind as to what is happening. Now be sure to come back soon, you hear, because many of us need another laugh and you certainly do give us a reason to do so.

The pro-Palestinian faction here always accuses Israel of blatant crimes but do they know that Israel investigates each claim?

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's military ordered a criminal investigation of one of its deadliest airstrikes in last summer's war in the Gaza Strip — an attack that killed 24 members of one family, most of them children, according to death certificates obtained by The Associated Press.

The probe was one of eight criminal investigations announced late Saturday, bringing the total of such probes to 13. The other new cases include suspected looting, the killing of two ambulance drivers and the killing of a Gaza man carrying a white flag.

The military said it closed seven other cases of alleged wrongdoing by troops after an internal review, including two strikes in which it said troops were unaware of the presence of civilians in the area and two incidents in which Israel apparently was not involved. Eighty-five incidents are still under review, it said.

Israel Launches Criminal Investigation Into One Of The Deadliest Gaza War Strikes
The UN should have a peace keeping force between Israel and the Palestinians...to correctly moniter both side...but I understand Israel DON'T want this!!!!!WHY Hoss and WHY not,surely this would stop the attacks on both sides.......steve

Forum List

Back