Occupation? its in the Quran - I mean otherwise.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,

The problem with Israel and Arabs - yes Arabs, is a long tradition of hate preaching, while the whole Arab-Muslim society feels threatened and support the Palestinians by default the world influenced negatively by that towards Israel, the Arab Christians worried for themselves and look up for their Arab Muslim government and leadership, this is the religious war.

So Israel - Jews - find themselves stuck in the M.E. - surrounded by the swamp of Arabs, try find a non Muslim Arab making opinion honest about the conflict outside the M.E. and you'll find it "pro-Israeli" because that's the default option for non-Muslim opinion, additionally we also notice that atheistic/secular Muslims(born) they are favorable to Israel over the Islamic zealotry because they don't give a damn about the Islam which happens to be the guideline for most of the Arab states and societies.

I have more videos to share with you but the idea is simple - its not occupation and not human rights, don't fall for the lies spread by - again - Arab Muslims, its the will of Allah.

The two main branches of Islam support that and even encourage that, Sunnah and Sh'ia (with some small sects/schools) - and this is what we see everyday on the news - Sunnis and Shi'a Muslims slaughter people, so you're trying to tell me this time is different? hah.

Well the first you tube, we got preachers all over preaching crazy stuff, look at Hagen for instance.

Second you tube you want me to think that anything this guy says is non bias towards Israel:
Mudar Zahran who writes for the Israel newspapers and Gate stone Institute and gets paid very well I bet. The same one is anti Jordan Government and comes from a very wealthy Jordan Palestinian family, who now lives in London with his family.

The third video I didn't listen too,

some people do view this as an religious war, the capitalists love it, why do you think those Evangelicals send millions to Israel, maybe they should wake up!!

I find it very hypocritical when you call this religious war on the Arab side, when most of the Zionist will say "God gave us this land" and "we are Gods' chosen"

Didn't one of your Zealots just get shot, hope he is doing better,because he wants to build an altar on the temple mount and offer sacrifices again, he even carried a lamb up there one time didn't he?

Well the first you tube, we got preachers all over preaching crazy stuff, look at Hagen for instance.

Second you tube you want me to think that anything this guy says is non bias towards Israel:
Mudar Zahran who writes for the Israel newspapers and Gate stone Institute and gets paid very well I bet. The same one is anti Jordan Government and comes from a very wealthy Jordan Palestinian family, who now lives in London with his family.

The third video I didn't listen too,

some people do view this as an religious war, the capitalists love it, why do you think those Evangelicals send millions to Israel, maybe they should wake up!!

I find it very hypocritical when you call this religious war on the Arab side, when most of the Zionist will say "God gave us this land" and "we are Gods' chosen"

Didn't one of your Zealots just get shot, hope he is doing better,because he wants to build an altar on the temple mount and offer sacrifices again, he even carried a lamb up there one time didn't he?

Don't the arab muslims say the same thing that " allah gave us all the land" and "we are allahs chosen" then point to the parts of the Koran that command this.

ZION RECREATES LIES ABOUT ISLAM
Ever hear of MEMRI? (Middle East Research Institute)

The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to “bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West”. Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions. (FROM)

Emphasis on Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.
Hope you noticed that none of those passing by stopped to listen to this guy.

The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to “bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West”. Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions. (FROM)

Emphasis on Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.

Zion is a name terrorists(and their groupies) use for Israel, anyway can you disprove the videos? Looks to me like a checkmate.
By the way you missed Mr.Zahran and the whole point of this video.

A TV production company headed by a conservative businessman is teaming up with The Washington Times to start a cable news network that hopes to rival Fox News.
One America News Network's "political talk shows will tackle a number of subjects that are being ignored by media today," says HBC CEO Robert Herring, who flashed his conservative credentials in 2005 when he offered $1 million to Florida man Michael Schiavo to give up his right to decide the medical treatment of his brain-damaged wife, Terri Schiavo.

Herring to launch conservative news channel

OAN is a conservative online news , run by Robert Herring who is a conservatist and I believe a jew or a Zionist.

Zion is a name terrorists(and their groupies) use for Israel, anyway can you disprove the videos? Looks to me like a checkmate.
By the way you missed Mr.Zahran and the whole point of this video.

And the point of his video is he hates the Jordanian Pres. as he comes from a wealthy Jordanian family and was an activist, he hates Hamas and Qatar, and he is on a very conservative site which loves Israel, so
did I miss anything? He also does not like the Democrats or our Pres.

Last edited:
The form Tzion (Hebrew: ציון‎; Tiberian vocalization: Ṣiyyôn) appears 108 times in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible),
Zion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You just broke your personal record on ignorance level, you are just a terrorist groupie, no need to prove this point again, but congratulations dummy.
No one will break your ignorance level, little Marano

You did a long time ago Nazi boy :)

BTW, I always hear you morons complaining about MEMRI, when all they do is upload videos from the Arab world with translations. I have yet to see anyone of you morons find a false translation . Seems like you just can't handle the truth Ahmed

The form Tzion (Hebrew: ציון‎; Tiberian vocalization: Ṣiyyôn) appears 108 times in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible),
Zion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You just broke your personal record on ignorance level, you are just a terrorist groupie, no need to prove this point again, but congratulations dummy.
No one will break your ignorance level, little Marano
That is the problem with you, after posting some random stuff you truly believe to be the ultimate truth, just like Mohammad.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...rest-Israel-police-limit-al-Aqsa-worship.html
And besides that after a large scale arrest of violent Muslim savages what do you expect? but lets face it - this is the Quran or else why would anyone go back to that place?

Just like street preachers here, no one paid him much mind. I mean someone maybe paid him to be on this video Daniyel, perhaps he was just speaking to the camera putting on a show. I don't put much stock in these videos.

And besides that after a large scale arrest of violent Muslim savages what do you expect? but lets face it - this is the Quran or else why would anyone go back to that place?
Several people sit and listen to Abu Ahmad quietly throughout his speech, but do not respond much, and only a few are visible in the frame. It is thus not clear whether many people are listening. Most of the crowd in the mosque does not appear to be paying attention.

Read more: Speaker at al-Aqsa urges annihilation of America | The Times of Israel Speaker at al-Aqsa urges annihilation of America The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Ahah nice denial but this is taking place in RELIGIOUS ASYLUM.
I Can show you more videos to remove your doubt but again you didn't disproved them so I don't think it is necessary, again you are talking about your 'beliefs' not solid facts, and by the way - this was on TV, the rest of the crowd is behind the camera.

And then along comes unbiased people who understand Farsi or Arabic and say exactly the same things as MEMRI are saying. Another massive fail by team palestine

Several people sit and listen to Abu Ahmad quietly throughout his speech, but do not respond much, and only a few are visible in the frame. It is thus not clear whether many people are listening. Most of the crowd in the mosque does not appear to be paying attention.

Read more: Speaker at al-Aqsa urges annihilation of America | The Times of Israel Speaker at al-Aqsa urges annihilation of America The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Try looking for a Chanel 4 dispatches programme that filmed inside British mosques and showed the reality that is modern day islam. It is called Undercover Mosque and lifted the lid on the extremeism that is rife in the Islamic world.

Forum List

Back