Israel Helps Impoverished Africans

It is good to see a parasite like Israel pitching in :) I just hope that they will not start exploiting Africans the way they exploit us.

It is good to see a parasite like Israel pitching in :) I just hope that they will not start exploiting Africans the way they exploit us.
Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis. That's why your fellow anti-Semite hero Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda.

I'm not Jewish btw (given your calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew), but I've got a lot more respect for them than Indians, especially whiny ones who think black neighborhoods in Chicago are the place to be

All over the world Israeli contributions to better lives are found.

Thanks to Israel, Africa Will Never be the Same
Except in Israel.......

For nearly a year Israel has been offering African migrants cash and the chance to go and live in what is supposed to be a safe haven in a third country - but the BBC has spoken to two men who say that they were abandoned as soon as they got off the plane. One was immediately trafficked, the other left to fend for himself without papers.

Adam was 18 when he arrived in Israel in 2011. Attackers had burned down his home in Darfur at the height of the genocide, and he had spent his teenage years in a UN refugee camp in another part of Sudan. With no prospects in the camp and no sign of an end to the conflict in Darfur, he made his way north through Egypt and the lawless Sinai peninsula to Israel.

But Israel - which has approved fewer than 1% of asylum applications since it signed the UN Refugee Convention six decades ago - has not offered asylum to a single person from Sudan. It turned down Adam's application, and last October, when he went to renew the temporary permit allowing him to stay in the country, he was summoned to a detention centre known as Holot, deep in the Negev desert.
Israel's unwanted African migrants - BBC News

Israel’s policy toward African asylum seekers is to pressure them to self-deport or, as the former interior minister Eli Yishai put it, to “make their lives miserable” until they give up and let the government deport them. About 60,000 African asylum seekers have entered Israel since 2005, most of them Muslims from the Darfur region of Sudan, and Orthodox Christians from Eritrea; today that number is closer to 45,000.

The government and some media call them “infiltrators,” a word that for most Israelis evokes Palestinians illegally crossing into Israel to launch attacks, painting them as a threat. A law passed in 2013 requires male African asylum seekers already in Israel to be detained automatically and indefinitely in the open detention center, Holot, in the Negev desert. Detainees are allowed to wander the desert between three obligatory check-ins every day, and they must also remain in Holot overnight. If they miss a check-in, they can be transferred to the nearby prison. Their only alternative is to accept a sum of $3,500 to return to their country of origin, or a third country, usually Uganda or Rwanda, often without proper documentation to stay.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eception-for-african-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0

Israel’s policy toward African asylum seekers is to pressure them to self-deport or, as the former interior minister Eli Yishai put it, to “make their lives miserable” until they give up and let the government deport them. About 60,000 African asylum seekers have entered Israel since 2005, most of them Muslims from the Darfur region of Sudan, and Orthodox Christians from Eritrea; today that number is closer to 45,000.

The government and some media call them “infiltrators,” a word that for most Israelis evokes Palestinians illegally crossing into Israel to launch attacks, painting them as a threat. A law passed in 2013 requires male African asylum seekers already in Israel to be detained automatically and indefinitely in the open detention center, Holot, in the Negev desert. Detainees are allowed to wander the desert between three obligatory check-ins every day, and they must also remain in Holot overnight. If they miss a check-in, they can be transferred to the nearby prison. Their only alternative is to accept a sum of $3,500 to return to their country of origin, or a third country, usually Uganda or Rwanda, often without proper documentation to stay.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eception-for-african-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0
How many migrants have been accepted by Hamas and Fatah?

Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis. That's why your fellow anti-Semite hero Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda.

I'm not Jewish btw (given your calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew), but I've got a lot more respect for them than Indians, especially whiny ones who think black neighborhoods in Chicago are the place to be

Christians in many european countries and even in america, have exploited other people and parts of the world for centuries.

Illegals that are killed even as they cross Egypt

Israel is small vulnerable country, not an open door to all refugees.

No country is perfect but Israel is no worse that most countries in the region and certainly tries to be better in many respects.

Countries around the world are having problem with refugees. Most don't deal with the same risk and threats as Israel, till recently.

Why is Israel measured with such a different yard stick?

And what is India doing, apart from demanding more money to line the leaders Swiss bank accounts. It is you and your fellow slugs that are the parasites, and all you need do is look at the poverty in India while it lavishes wealth on its leaders.

Except in Israel.......

For nearly a year Israel has been offering African migrants cash and the chance to go and live in what is supposed to be a safe haven in a third country - but the BBC has spoken to two men who say that they were abandoned as soon as they got off the plane. One was immediately trafficked, the other left to fend for himself without papers.

Adam was 18 when he arrived in Israel in 2011. Attackers had burned down his home in Darfur at the height of the genocide, and he had spent his teenage years in a UN refugee camp in another part of Sudan. With no prospects in the camp and no sign of an end to the conflict in Darfur, he made his way north through Egypt and the lawless Sinai peninsula to Israel.

But Israel - which has approved fewer than 1% of asylum applications since it signed the UN Refugee Convention six decades ago - has not offered asylum to a single person from Sudan. It turned down Adam's application, and last October, when he went to renew the temporary permit allowing him to stay in the country, he was summoned to a detention centre known as Holot, deep in the Negev desert.
Israel's unwanted African migrants - BBC News

So they were islamonazi's and as such should have been deported. Your source is not to be trusted as it is proven to be anti semitic.

Do you know the rules for asylum, read up on them so you know what will happen when you flee for your life and leave your wife and children to fend for themselves

They are under no compulsion to accept those that have broken the law. Now how many asylum seekers from darfur has your nation taken in this last year ?

And what is India doing, apart from demanding more money to line the leaders Swiss bank accounts. It is you and your fellow slugs that are the parasites, and all you need do is look at the poverty in India while it lavishes wealth on its leaders.

This thread is about Israel's supposed contribution towards humanity but I guess parasite Israel does not have much to show for in that area so you low life Jews are dragging India into it. Since you asked:

a. Indian volunteer soldiers fought in World War II to dislodge Nazis and Fascists.

b. India was a major part of UN mandated peace corpse in S Korea.

c. India liberated Bangladesh against all odds.

d. Indian peace keeping soldiers brought peace and stability to Sierra Leone, what used to be a war torn African country before Indian help.

e. Indian soldiers helped Maldives when they were over taken by mercenaries.

f. India played a major role in bringing sanctions against S Africa's apartheid regime.

I can go all day long but this thread is an Israeli parade so I do not want to steal your thunder. Now start listing what Israel has done for the people of the world. We are all waiting.

How many migrants have been accepted by Hamas and Fatah?
What the Jew hater fanger leaves out is that these Blacks are often shot in the back by Arabs as they travel to get to Israel. Also, he forgets to tell us that the Black Muslims in Darfur were murdered by the lighter skinned Muslims. I suggest that he contact the president of the Sudan to ask him why he stated he doesn't want any Blacks in his country.

This thread is about Israel's supposed contribution towards humanity but I guess parasite Israel does not have much to show for in that area so you low life Jews are dragging India into it. Since you asked:

a. Indian volunteer soldiers fought in World War II to dislodge Nazis and Fascists.

d. Indian peace keeping soldiers brought peace and stability to Sierra Leone, what used to be a war torn African country before Indian help.

f. India played a major role in bringing sanctions against S Africa's apartheid regime.

I can go all day long but this thread is an Israeli parade so I do not want to steal your thunder. Now start listing what Israel has done for the people of the world. We are all waiting.

How about half of the technology in your houses, Hospitals and job places or keeping fuckers like you breathing by teaching your governments security measures...not to mention being among the (if no THE) first to respond and help people on the ground during crisis.

But I guess you knew all that, you racist low life just tried to look SMART in your buddies' eyes and derail the thread.

Israel’s abuse of African refugees exposes Zionism’s xenophobiahttps://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20150420-israels-abuse-of-african-refugees-exposes-zionisms-xenophobia/

Israeli Jewish hate rally against Africans in Tel Aviv caught on video as Haaretz deletes article about it
Israeli Jewish hate rally against Africans in Tel Aviv caught on video as Haaretz deletes article about it

How about half of the technology in your houses, Hospitals and job places or keeping fuckers like you breathing by teaching your governments security measures...not to mention being among the (if no THE) first to respond and help people on the ground during crisis.

But I guess you knew all that, you racist low life just tried to look SMART in your buddies' eyes and derail the thread.

You sound like a reincarnation of iRosie because you make about as much sense as she does. In her defense though, I think she hits hashish before posting on this forum. What is your excuse?

But thanks for the opportunity to spread the truth once more:

Israel's next contribution to mankind: A breakthrough in cancer reaserch
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/israeli-contributions-to-rio-olympics.517338/#post-14957300

Israeli Contributions To Rio Olympics

Israeli Contributions To The World

Another Israeli Zionist contribution to peace and humanity

Another great Zionist contribution to humanity and science: exoskeletons for the crippled

Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Great Breaking News For Israel

Worldwide Humanitarian Aid Provided By Israel

**Btw compared to the billions of Indians and their contribution, we the Jews and Israelis are doing just fine...

Want to see some more? :whip:

Vikrant, et al,

This question of who did more of what --- and when, just gets boring after a while. Relative to the Arab-Israeli Conflict, it is a irrelevent.

(COMMENT)

Wikipedia has a fair list of inventions and discoveries by Israeli scientists and researchers, working locally or overseas. In addition to that list if significant contributions, I would like to note:

Bill Gates calls Israel "a major player in the high-tech world;" most of Windows NT operating system was developed by Microsoft-Israel; the Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel; both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the U.S. in Israel and, with more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of high tech companies in the world apart from the Silicon Valley."
It was noted in the list of accomplishments: "Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any nation by a large margin; its $100 billion economy is larger than all of its immediate neighbors combined and Israel is the only liberal democracy in the Middle East." And in addition to these laudatory considerations,
Israel’s top 45 greatest inventions of all time are found in this article.

(SIDEBAR)

In the haste, sometimes, to criticize Israel, there emerges a failure to focus on the "Israel" vs "Arab/Arab Legion;" as in this case --- when the comparison is with India. And while Israeli ranks 18th on the 2015 Human Development Index (and its components), India ranks #130 on the HDI. Israel out ranked each and every member of the Arab League; to include the oil/gas rich nations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back