Israel gets away with killing Palestinians for no reason but I hope there is

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
huge investigation is this mans life and Israel is made to pay.

AMMAN — The government on Saturday condemned the “barbaric” and “deliberate” killing of a Jordanian man by Israeli forces in Jerusalem a day earlier, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

Israeli occupation forces shot Saeed Amro, 28, outside Al Aqsa Mosque, killing him instantly, his relatives told The Jordan Times.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Sabah Rafi disputed the Israeli forces statement claiming that Amro had tried to attack Israeli soldiers.

Rafi noted that the same statement also said that no Israeli officer or soldier sustained any injuries in the incident.

“The Jordanian government is following up on the case to look into all the details and to hand over the body of the martyr to his family in preparation to take internationally followed legal and diplomatic procedures in such cases,” Rafi added.

Amro’s relatives on Friday urged the swift return of his body.

The young man had travelled to Jerusalem on Thursday to meet with relatives and visit Al Aqsa Mosque, according to his brother Abdullah.

“He wanted to enter Al Aqsa Mosque for Friday prayers. He was asked to open his bag to be searched and then he was shot in the head. This is what eyewitnesses informed us,” he told The Jordan Times.

Government condemns ‘barbaric’ killing of Jordanian by Israeli forces

Israel is a terrorist state, yes, but they're our terrorist state, so it's different.

Here's a picture of the knives the "martyr" was carrying:

WhatsApp-Image-2016-09-16-at-13.42.49-195x293.jpeg

Oh, sorry, did I say "martyr"? I meant to say, "innocent man coming to worship in peace and brotherhood in G-d's Holy Place".

And, once again, I would implore the moderators not to permit thread titles which are factually incorrect and intended to incite hatred towards Israelis.

Link please, and a few knifes should lead to questioning but not a bullet in the head.

Well, they tried to take him in for questioning, but there was this little matter of the knife that kept trying to insert itself into spots vital to being able to, you know, be alive.

Did he open his bag? What was in it?

Don't know they haven't said, just he was not radical at all. I mean

Link please, and a few knifes should lead to questioning but not a bullet in the head.
Knives in the hands of pious Moslems tend to gravite toward the torsos of Israeli citizens.

I don't believe the IDF.

Well, they tried to take him in for questioning, but there was this little matter of the knife that kept trying to insert itself into spots vital to being able to, you know, be alive.

So they say, same thing everytime. I hope Jordan investigates.

And, once again, I would implore the moderators not to permit thread titles which are factually incorrect and intended to incite hatred towards Israelis.

Although, on the other hand, threads like this, if people bother to read them, do indicate the irrational nature of the antisemites.

Did he open his bag? What was in it?

Don't know they haven't said, just he was not radical at all. I mean

Knives in the hands of pious Moslems tend to gravite toward the torsos of Israeli citizens.

I don't believe the IDF.
Is anyone supposed to care?

Forum List

Back