Israel Going House to House

It was a politically unpopular move then and the religious right in Netanyahu seek to correct that. Fact.
Regardless it was done. It started in 2004 and the Rockets never ceased or let up; Fact . After Total Withdrawal it got worse; fact Olmert proposed a peace proposal which was rejected without any “ negotiation “ in 2008 . Fact

The numbers of Hamas Fighters surrendering has increased in last 24 hours , speculation is that the Combat Operations in Gaza could gravitate to Pacification and mop up in TWO WEEKS !

Hamas is to blame for what IT did. Israel is to blame for how it chose to react. Agreed that what Hamas did put Israel in a position of choosing from a set of bad choices but it could have taken lessons from other recent wars involving urban warfare and taken a more targeted approach and longer view of eliminating Hamas with fewer civilian casualties. This is about saving Netanyahu’s political ass because he failed abysmally.
If I saw my family and friends suffer the oppression and humiliation, I would probably retaliate myself.

Hamas is to blame for what IT did. Israel is to blame for how it chose to react. Agreed that what Hamas did put Israel in a position of choosing from a set of bad choices but it could have taken lessons from other recent wars involving urban warfare and taken a more targeted approach and longer view of eliminating Hamas with fewer civilian casualties. This is about saving Netanyahu’s political ass because he failed abysmally.
Until the hostages (or their remains) are released, and until Hamas surrenders, and until every square inch of infrastructure used for murdering Israelis is destroyed, the military objectives remain and the responsibility for creating conditions requiring the military objectives lies with Hamas. Only with Hamas. Israel is acting, correctly, according to her obligations to protect her civilians.

"We'll fight this war until oh, let's say, 20,000 people are killed, and then we'll quit," is not. how. wars. are. fought.

If I saw my family and friends suffer the oppression and humiliation, I would probably retaliate myself.
Yeah? You’d put a baby in the oven or set a 4-year-old on fire?

You‘re a blazing Jew-hater, defending Muslim barbarism. Hope you pay for it. Karma is a bitch.

Until the hostages (or their remains) are released, and until Hamas surrenders, and until every square inch of infrastructure used for murdering Israelis is destroyed, the military objectives remain and the responsibility for creating conditions requiring the military objectives lies with Hamas. Only with Hamas. Israel is acting, correctly, according to her obligations to protect her civilians.

"We'll fight this war until oh, let's say, 20,000 people are killed, and then we'll quit," is not. how. wars. are. fought.
I disagree. This isn’t really about military objectives anymore. Not when it could have been done with less loss of life, including hostages.

Yeah? You’d put a baby in the oven or set a 4-year-old on fire?

You‘re a blazing Jew-hater, defending Muslim barbarism. Hope you pay for it. Karma is a bitch.
You sure have a whole lot of hate in you. Kill Kill Kill. Just as bad as Hamas. Shame shame shame.

King Hussein of Jordan had to kill over 20,000 Palestinians. Result was a lasting peace with no return.

I can understand the Palestinian sentiments about tbe overall situation going back decades…but that is not what Hamas did. Hamas‘ act was not retaliation. It was designed to be so horrific it would FORCE Israel to react with overwhelming force and possibly with enough brutality it would draw in the other Arab states into a wider regional conflict. It wasn’t about the Palestinians (Hamas had to have known they would pay the price). One article I read is that the potential Saudi peace deal on top of the Abraham Accords was what drove them to act because such a deal did not include the Palestinians and would have rendered Hamas irrelevant.

You sure have a whole lot of hate in you. Kill Kill Kill. Just as bad as Hamas. Shame shame shame.
You were the one who defended what the Muslim terrorists did - and that you’d be tempted to do the same. Shame on YOU.

I disagree. This isn’t really about military objectives anymore. Not when it could have been done with less loss of life, including hostages.
No, it has always been about military objectives. They still have our people. They have said they are going to commit this atrocity over, and over, and over, a million times. It has always been about the military objectives.

It is absolutely possible it could have been done with less loss of life. But I don't know how it could possibly be judged from where we are sitting at our computers, without a WHOLE lot more information that won't likely be available to us (you and I) for months, if not years.

It is the assumption of intent that you place on the Israelis that I find offensive.

You try so hard to put words into my mouth.
You try so hard to justify what Muslim barbarians did to innocent Jews.

What about the hostages the Muslims are torturing this very minute? THAT is where the focus should be.

okfine

P.S. You‘ll have to find another Jew girl to harrsss. I’m getting ready to go out to dinner - with DECENT people who don’t defend evil.

Forum List

Back