Israel Caught Red-handed Aiding al-Qaeda in Syria

'Veteran Journalists' and the typical bunch of clowns that have their daily biased crap published and funded by those willing to read it doesn't make this any true and you can continue screaming for conspiracies by making irrational connections with what you call 'facts' but it doesn't make them anything close to be true, the only thing you prove by doing so is that you blindly hate Israel and Jews in particular, nothing else.

I didn't see a mention of Obama's funding of al Qaeda in Syria. Does that not count? Oh, that's right, he's not a Republican so we don't say anything.
Perhaps because it's not true nitwit.

By87xo1IUAA5_M2.jpg-large.jpg

I didn't see a mention of Obama's funding of al Qaeda in Syria. Does that not count? Oh, that's right, he's not a Republican so we don't say anything.
Perhaps because it's not true nitwit.
Really???

Fighting Al Qaeda by Supporting Al Qaeda in Syria The Obama Administration is a State Sponsor of Terrorism Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Go to their site and look up how they get their information. You can find it under "About". Tell me if they don't say "emails and opinion pieces".

What US and European media have been slow to figure out (or ignore), is how Israel is up to its neck in fueling the long dirty war next door in Syria.

Let’s be clear – once again Israel has been caught red-handed providing aid and comfort to Islamic militant terrorists in Syria, as reported by the Wall Street Journal (see full report below). Understand that this flies in the face of all of Benjamin ‘Bibi’ Netanyahu and the US Republican Party’s lyrical proclamations and hollow platitudes about how Israel is ‘leading the fight against terror’ in the region.

This is not the first time that we’ve reported on Israel’s direct intervention in Syria on behalf of al Qaeda, al Nusra and ISIS. Previous reports in February 2015, and in January 2015, inDecember 2014, and also in October 2014, all clearly demonstrate a pattern of Israel providing various levels of support to the different western and GCC-backed terrorist groups attempting to break-up the nation of Syria and overthrow Bashar al Assad’s government in Damascus
Popular conspiracy theories have it that al-Qaeda and the “Islamic State” (also known as ISIS or ISIL) are Israeli- and/or US-intelligence creations. While there’s no evidence for that, it’s certainly true that the US-UK invasion of Iraq in 2003, and its consciously sectarian occupation regime of the country thereafter, created the conditions in which al-Qaeda in Iraq (later known as ISIS) was formed and thrived. Veteran journalist Patrick Cockburn demonstrates this most convincingly in his essential new book The Rise of Islamic State, which I have previously lauded here.
Wall Street Journal Israel Caught Red-handed Aiding al-Qaeda in Syria

So Israeli aid to al-Qaeda in Syria may have been ongoing for as long as nearly two years now. But what is sure is that Israeli aid to al-Qaeda in Syria has now been confirmed.

Humanitarian medical treatment, and aid to FSA
Not the same as aiding al-qaeda

you are grasping at straws
You know you are lying. Its is even a lie to make a difference between Al-Qaeda and FSA. If your master would declare ISIS democratic freedom fighters you would also applaud them. That being said, it becomes clear that you undress your chest for terrorists that do not differ from ISIS terrorists in any way. You and Sally are the both most disgusting persons here, I could not tolerate you in my home.

B6811DcCYAEr-4n.jpg

This topic has been on the ME forum but it seems the attention it receives depends on who opened the thread.

Here is all you need to know:
UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel
Aleppo Battle Al Qaeda s Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups

fsa-alqaeda-dollars.jpg

Bullshit article from a bullshit website provided by an Islamic bullshitter.

Fanger the goozo strikes again! Ha ha ha

From the link:uhoh3:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support, in a video released this week.

In a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.

“The [opposition] factions would receive support and send the injured in [to Israel] on condition that the Israeli fence area is secured. No person was allowed to come near the fence without prior coordination with Israel authorities,” Safouri said in the video.”

Very unimpressive.

Some so called Syrians whom hate Israel said blah blah blah.

Of course they couldn't be saying this just for propaganda.

If they said it, it must be true.

Fred and Sunni Troll are trying to make ISIS look innocent by claiming they are funded by the U.S and Israel, without of course providing an inch of proof :lol:

Not at all, ISIS are a bunch of murdering bastards, evil to the core with zero redeeming features, but the majority of their weapons are the property of the US taxpayer.
I have no support for ISIS at all, but that hardly means I have to support the US and Israeli governments that support these bastards.

US made vehicles

Isis-fighters-drive-a-US--009.jpg

Which they stole from the Iraqi army.

Well, I've found a load of "errors" where weapons drops have gone directly to ISIS, all dropped from US aircraft.
Then we have to consider the training and weapons given to moderate rebels by the US government; those moderates then going directly to ISIS, with their US taxpayer supplied guns.
Either the US government/armed forces are totally fucking stupid, or it's policy.

US made vehicles

Isis-fighters-drive-a-US--009.jpg

Which they stole from the Iraqi army.

Well, I've found a load of "errors" where weapons drops have gone directly to ISIS, all dropped from US aircraft.
Then we have to consider the training and weapons given to moderate rebels by the US government; those moderates then going directly to ISIS, with their US taxpayer supplied guns.
Either the US government/armed forces are totally fucking stupid, or it's policy.

So what about Iran sending grad missiles and other weapons to hamas then, they have been caught red handed doing this many times

images

So what about Iran sending grad missiles and other weapons to hamas then, they have been caught red handed doing this many times

images

Yes, they have, but how does that excuse America and Israel's support for ISIS?

Your defection tactic is very common amongst posters who can't justify their preferred side's position.
The US and Israel are supposed to be against ISIS, but have armed and trained them - Iran is the greatest danger to ISIS, and one of the very few countries that are doing anything positive about the US armed and trained extremist group.

Fred and Sunni Troll are trying to make ISIS look innocent by claiming they are funded by the U.S and Israel, without of course providing an inch of proof :lol:

Not at all, ISIS are a bunch of murdering bastards, evil to the core with zero redeeming features, but the majority of their weapons are the property of the US taxpayer.
I have no support for ISIS at all, but that hardly means I have to support the US and Israeli governments that support these bastards.
But they don't support them. Where is your proof of that?
The U.S is bombing ISIS. What is it with you guys and your bogus conspiracy theories??

images

Your defection tactic is very common amongst posters who can't justify their preferred side's position.
The US and Israel are supposed to be against ISIS, but have armed and trained them - Iran is the greatest danger to ISIS, and one of the very few countries that are doing anything positive about the US armed and trained extremist group.
Where is your proof that ISIS has been armed and trained by Israel and the U.S?

images

It doesn't if what you say is true, if it isn't then it says that you are spouting islamonazi LIES and PROPAGANDA.

Actually Iran has sent weapons to IS as well, so I cant see how they are any threat to IS

The U.S is bombing ISIS. What is it with you guys and your bogus conspiracy theories??

It is islamonazi LIES, PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS. They think if the say them often enough they will become true.

Anything that makes Moooslems look like bloodthirsty savages, the Joooos and evil Americans are behind it. :cuckoo:

Anything that makes Moooslems look like bloodthirsty savages, the Joooos and evil Americans are behind it. :cuckoo:

So that is everything then.....................

Forum List

Back