Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

My wife and three daughters love the dude now.
Wife?
Daughters?
In your
1715981297585.gif

Those pictures came with the wallet fool.
1715981330443.gif

Making a statement of support for Butker by buying his jersey has nothing to do with support of the NFL. Think once stupid….when you but a Sony TV you are thinking of supporting Sony’s brand and not Japan’s economy.

Pass this free lesson on to your butt-buddy Harpy Eagle please.
Who do you think gets the lion's share of that money?

1715981414322.gif

Yeah so if a black NFL football pllayer was invited to an al black school and said that whites need to stop being racists,, that police needto be convicted for murdering blacks and MAGA needs to end, I'm sure you would appreciate his right to free speech. He didn't touch the speech issue because he's a kicker and he might just get hurt.
Making a statement of support for Butker by buying his jersey has nothing to do with support of the NFL. Think once stupid….when you but a Sony TV you are thinking of supporting Sony’s brand and not Japan’s economy.

Pass this free lesson on to your butt-buddy Harpy Eagle please.
So Boycotting the NFL over Kaepernick expressing his opinion was...
Oh, that's right...

STUPID RACISM

1715981527992.gif

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Preach your hate for women.
Get the desired result.
Or maybe not so desired.
I'm sure 7-11 has room for him.

IF HE WEARS A DISGUISE

See "persona non grata"
The NFL has had issues with women because of domestc violence incidents involving players, and then you have DeShawn Watson. So here we have a sexist kicker. Watson survived because he is a talented player at the highest valued position in football. Several running backs have survved because they had been 1,000 yard rushers. But a kicker who spews nonsense probably doesn't have long on the team. But Andy Reid is a merciful guy, so we'll see.

His jersey is not outselling Mahomes jersey around here and I live in the KC area. You trump supporters sure love making shit up. Butkers going to fuck around and get cut. He was a free agent, and kickers are expendable. I'm sure the kicker on the Michigan Panthers who kicked a 60 year feild goal with ease would love to play for the Chiefs.

He's a kicker you ignorant fucking mutation.

Wife?
Daughters?
In your
View attachment 948229

Those pictures came with the wallet fool.
View attachment 948230
hahaha…you poor libs…you honestly try to believe all households are as fucked up as yours…hahaha
Us legit core Americans don’t have any purple hair weirdos in our households….no faggots or rug munchers, no chicks with dicks, no degenerated bottom feeders, nobody who believes abortions are cool….no abnormal whackos.

Sorry whackadoodles!

He literally didn't say anything wrong,
Real world
No, he didn't say anything wrong. He just gave his misogynist views on how the hand maidens should look at life. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that life for anyone who chooses it. Statistically, 2/3rds of the women graduates that he was speaking to will go the professional route.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, he didn't say anything wrong. He just gave his misogynist views on how the hand maidens should look at life. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that life for anyone who chooses it. Statistically, 2/3rds of the women graduates that he was speaking to will go the professional route.

Not what he said
At all

Like I said
You all hate choices

Hmmm…because purple hair abnormals want to believe that to be true?
I’d say it’s more likely he’ll get a bonus for his courage to witness.
BECAUSE

Money is the NFL's religion.
AND
45% of NFL Fans are women
That's 210M women world wide.

Buy your ButtKisser jersey now.
In 6 months they won't be able to give them away.

But you can put it next to your Trump sneakers and Trump cards and the rest of your wise Trump investments.

I know hes a kicker. Learn to read. And that's the very reason why his career may be over.

That's why his is not outselling Mahomes.
Yet.
People are desperate for traditional normalcy.
Maybe not the who-ers that you hang out with.

Because purple hairs say so? Link?
There are purple haired gay conservatives.

Dadolex was correct. That jersey has the NFL logo on it. That means the NFL gets a cut of the money.

Forum List

Back