Isn't He Wonderful...Stevie wonder.

All one can say about this sad episode is ... that the UN and Hamas own poor Stevie Wonder.......

and

Israel owns its land. That's all there is to it.

what a RACIST thing to say. just because a black man acts out of concience on his own, you think someone OWNS him. "them shiftless darkies can't even think for themselves". right SKY.

no wonder jews are not well liked in the black communities across the USA with attitudes like that.

you people are about the biggest RACISTS i have ever seen.

stevie wonder is a great musician and a great man of courage and a great man of conscience.

RACIST!!!

You're coming across mighty racist there, deachy. Norty norty :eusa_shhh:

Yup. Anjelica - I've noticed that he uses making allegations of 'racism' at supporters of Israel as his excuse to trash-talk the Jews who went through the Holocaust. It's like he's taking a dump on their ashes, to make the allegations about them which he has done more than once.

Needless to say, I simpy can't have any respect for him as a poster because of that vomitus he's ejected into the discussion.

All one can say about this sad episode is ... that the UN and Hamas own poor Stevie Wonder.......

and

Israel owns its land. That's all there is to it.

what a RACIST thing to say. just because a black man acts out of concience on his own, you think someone OWNS him. "them shiftless darkies can't even think for themselves". right SKY.

no wonder jews are not well liked in the black communities across the USA with attitudes like that.

stevie wonder is a great musician and a great man of courage and a great man of conscience.

RACIST!!!

Don't act like you aren't racist towards Muslims.......:cool:

RACIST!!!

Since when did Muslims become a race?
And I have made it clear over and over that it is Islam, shariah and extremists followers and terrorist I'm not partial to, BIK.

Now, here's my personal opinion on Stevie Wonder's decision. He has a certain point. And if one takes away all the specifics - AND if he never ever participates in any concert to benefit ANY military - then that's proof he's taken his stand on a principal and NOT for political reasons.

Simply put: 'concert for military'/'ambassador for peace'

However, all the political grandstanding by "pacifist humanitarians" is another story. And so is the inapropriate usage of words like 'apartheid' and the 'Tutuing' - now what'd I mean by 'Tutuing'? Simply that the good Bishop is an icon of "tolerance and peace", and the assumption is that whoever would 'go against him is just a terrible person......

That, of course, does not AUTOMATICALLY follow. Put simply, nobody *has* to be awful or nasty or such to be on EITHER side of this decision. They might well be quite worthless excuses for 'human' - but it's not at all guaranteed.

I understand - as some will refuse to! - that many militaries do far more to support their fellow citizens and their nation than simply go and fire weapons when/where ever ordered to do so. They also support and train the armies of allied nations, which strengthens those alliances and benefits citizens of the allied nations as well.

As with the US military, the IDF are 'citizen soldiers' and serve as a national police force (the NG were supposed to be something like that here) andf a coordinated First Response to disasters.

I can see merit to both points of view. Nobody has awarded me the distinction of titling me 'ambassador for peace' - but if they did, I think I'd have to consider that in making my decisions.

And I have made it clear over and over that it is Islam, shariah and extremists followers and terrorist I'm not partial to, BIK.

Since when have Jews become a race? You throw the race card at Seal even though I've seen some posts you've thanked and crazy conspiratorial posts on Muslims.

You don't limit yourself to extremists, that's your excuse to target muslims.

As I've said before, you attack Islam you are attacking me. So I consider you bigoted towards Muslims.

I don't dislike the Jewish religion because I am true to God, when I say I follow God, I mean it. I rather have his rule then scum goverments who destroy the earth.

Seal is combatting racism towards Muslims. I've seen Rosie call muslims dogs, pigs, etc. I've seen others here as well.

Your not serious until you condemn those racists as well.

So calling Seal a racist is a bunch of malarkey to put it in the slightest terms.

Since when have Jews become a race? You throw the race card at Seal even though I've seen some posts you've thanked and crazy conspiratorial posts on Muslims.

As I've said before, you attack Islam you are attacking me. So I consider you bigoted towards Muslims.

I don't dislike the Jewish religion because I am true to God, when I say I follow God, I mean it. I rather have his rule then scum goverments who destroy the earth.

Seal is combatting racism towards Muslims. I've seen Rosie call muslims dogs, pigs, etc. I've seen others here as well.

So calling Seal a racist is a bunch of malarkey to put it in the slightest terms.

I haven't called seal a racist, and you will have to take up your complaints about what other people say with the people that say it, not with me, I am not their keeper. It is unfortunate that like so many Muslims you take criticising Islam as a direct attack against you personally, because whilst that is the case no-one will be able to discuss Islam, shariah or Mohammed with you nor with Muslims who think like you. It is this kind of attitude that leads to hordes of machete wielding islamic terrorist savages attempting to hack to death a teacher who's class named a teddy bear Mohammed, or who stab nuns in the back and trample over their bodies because someone made a cartoon about mo, or who rip open a mans chest whilst screaming allahu Akbar because he made a film criticising the treatment of some women in Islam, et boring cetera.
I told you I would try not to criticise your religion because it upsets you, well now I say I'm tired of pussyfooting around your delicate sensibilities, you should be able to distinguish between criticism of your religion and an attack on you personally, that you cannot is your problem, not mine. Why your faith, your Allah and your prophet cannot stand up to criticism is beyond me. One would have thought your omnipotent Allah could take few sticks and stones without his more extremist followers rampaging on his behalf hacking up anyone they can get their hands on. Consider that moratorium over.

BK, if you truly don't hold prejucice against Jews for our religion - then please do not post filth about the Talmud any more. The fact that there are a few 'fringie' sects of some religion or other which use the faith to abuse non-believers should NOT be being used to bash the large core of those whose faith is expressed in positive ways.

Even if one talks 'Zionist' or 'Israeli' as opposed to 'Jewish' - that's still too broad a brush.

I do not see ANY free expression of dissent against HAMAS in Gaza, by contrast - so when someone uses 'HAMAS' in a pejorative sense I don't see it as so hugely inaccurate.

I haven't called seal a racist, and you will have to take up your complaints about what other people say with the people that say it, not with me, I am not their keeper. It is unfortunate that like so many Muslims you take criticising Islam as a direct attack against you personally, because whilst that is the case no-one will be able to discuss Islam, shariah or Mohammed with you nor with Muslims who think like you. It is this kind of attitude that leads to hordes of machete wielding islamic terrorist savages attempting to hack to death a teacher who's class named a teddy bear Mohammed, or who stab nuns in the back and trample over their bodies because someone made a cartoon about mo, or who rip open a mans chest whilst screaming allahu Akbar because he made a film criticising the treatment of some women in Islam, et boring cetera.
I told you I would try not to criticise your religion because it upsets you, well now I say I'm tired of pussyfooting around your delicate sensibilities, you should be able to distinguish between criticism of your religion and an attack on you personally, that you cannot is your problem, not mine. Why your faith, your Allah and your prophet cannot stand up to criticism is beyond me. One would have thought your omnipotent Allah could take few sticks and stones without his more extremist followers rampaging on his behalf hacking up anyone they can get their hands on. Consider that moratorium over.

I've always been free to discuss Islam. I haven't seen you ask me questions , maybe I've missed them. Your whole first paragraph made no sense, I say as the religion, not actions of certain Muslims.

I've actually taken lots of criticism on this board, one can't do it all by himself though.

Also I've never said you need to respect me, or try not to offend me, I've offered you understanding and you rejected it, saying your opinion won't change regardless of you were met with facts.

And as I predicted, I'm right yet again, I said exactly what you will do. Which is list a few incidents around to demonize Muslims and their religion. It's what you are a Muslim hater.

It's funny that you act as if you've been holding pressure in "I'm tired of pussyfooting..." You hated muslims from the beginning. Nothing to do with "I'm tired this and that".....

And of course limiting these incidents to Muslim individuals even though we've seen idiots from all kinds. Even idiot israelis, for example:

Israeli man decapitates wife in Be'er Sheva Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Like I said, I've seen your method and way a lot of times, I know your type. You never fooled me into thinking you're reasonable.

I've always been free to discuss Islam. I haven't seen you ask me questions , maybe I've missed them. Your whole first paragraph made no sense, I say as the religion, not actions of certain Muslims.

I've actually taken lots of criticism on this board, one can't do it all by himself though.

Also I've never said you need to respect me, or try not to offend me, I've offered you understanding and you rejected it, saying your opinion won't change regardless of you were met with facts.

And as I predicted, I'm right yet again, I said exactly what you will do. Which is list a few incidents around to demonize Muslims and their religion. It's what you are a Muslim hater.

It's funny that you act as if you've been holding pressure in "I'm tired of pussyfooting..." You hated muslims from the beginning. Nothing to do with "I'm tired this and that".....

And of course limiting these incidents to Muslim individuals even though we've seen idiots from all kinds. Even idiot israelis, for example:

Israeli man decapitates wife in Be'er Sheva Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Like I said, I've seen your method and way a lot of times, I know your type. You never fooled me into thinking you're reasonable.
For every incident like what you posted, anyone here can bring up numerous honor killings by Muslim men where they murder their wives, daughters, sisters, etc. in an honor killing. But there are also stories about beheadings such as the following.
Why Was a Christian Beheaded in Somalia? « Persecution News

Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians behead Muslims as well, as I've said, idiots driven by hate are a problem.

The simple answer is Muslims are large in numbers, and most of these incidents happen in third rate countries, like also this one.

Ritual Killers Behead 7-year-old Over N250, 000 | Leadership Newspapers
You really are a silly boy. You would be better off making some friends your own age with whom you can have some fun on the weekends. For every article you pull up, we can pull up numerous articles. Would you like us to post ten articles to your one to show you how silly you are? Can you tell us why Muslims are even committing honor killings here in America because they feel the female they killed put a stain on the family's honor? One would think they would give up this custom once they started living here. We realize that there are domestic killings here in America and even Europe among all groups, but there seems to only be these honor killings among Muslims.

Christians behead Muslims as well, as I've said, idiots driven by hate are a problem.

The simple answer is Muslims are large in numbers, and most of these incidents happen in third rate countries, like also this one.

You really are a silly boy. You would be better off making some friends your own age with whom you can have some fun on the weekends. For every article you pull up, we can pull up numerous articles. Would you like us to post ten articles to your one to show you how silly you are? Can you tell us why Muslims are even committing honor killings here in America because they feel the female they killed put a stain on the family's honor? One would think they would give up this custom once they started living here. We realize that there are domestic killings here in America and even Europe among all groups, but there seems to only be these honor killings among Muslims.

Like I said, idiots are idiots. And actually a lot of your links are unconfirmed Muslim hate site links. Which I won't take, but the number makes the case.

You're driven by hate so bad that you don't even know where you're taking your argument.

You aren't gonna come to the rescue here........:cool:

Now, here's my personal opinion on Stevie Wonder's decision. He has a certain point. And if one takes away all the specifics - AND if he never ever participates in any concert to benefit ANY military - then that's proof he's taken his stand on a principal and NOT for political reasons.

Simply put: 'concert for military'/'ambassador for peace'

However, all the political grandstanding by "pacifist humanitarians" is another story. And so is the inapropriate usage of words like 'apartheid' and the 'Tutuing' - now what'd I mean by 'Tutuing'? Simply that the good Bishop is an icon of "tolerance and peace", and the assumption is that whoever would 'go against him is just a terrible person......

That, of course, does not AUTOMATICALLY follow. Put simply, nobody *has* to be awful or nasty or such to be on EITHER side of this decision. They might well be quite worthless excuses for 'human' - but it's not at all guaranteed.

I understand - as some will refuse to! - that many militaries do far more to support their fellow citizens and their nation than simply go and fire weapons when/where ever ordered to do so. They also support and train the armies of allied nations, which strengthens those alliances and benefits citizens of the allied nations as well.

As with the US military, the IDF are 'citizen soldiers' and serve as a national police force (the NG were supposed to be something like that here) andf a coordinated First Response to disasters.

I can see merit to both points of view. Nobody has awarded me the distinction of titling me 'ambassador for peace' - but if they did, I think I'd have to consider that in making my decisions.

my, my, my...i was wondering how long it would be before someone hauled out that old jewish "paternalistic attitude" when it comes to their racism against black folk...the seperating them into "good uns" and "bad uns"...the "house nigra" and the "field nigra."

yeah, yeah, yeah...we get it.

and please, don't compare our military with the IDF. you are supposed to support our troops, not demeaan them. you do profess to be an american, after all. if our troops ever wore T-shirts like the IDF wore bragging about "one shot. two kills" with a pregnant woman in the crosshairs you can bet the response would be a bit more thaan "we can't do anything about it" from command. heads would be rolling from general grade and field grade officers on down. bet on it. of course, america isn't a racist and apartheid society (at least most of us aren't) like israel is so it must be easier for israeli soldiers to display their bigotry openly.

Now we are going to get Baghdad Bob's explanation of why there are honor killings here in America as well as in Europe. Couldn't the Muslims have left this custom back in their old countries/. Meanwhile, of course, Baghdad Bob calls hate sites where those Christian organizations are keeping track of what Muslims are doing to their fellow Christians. It really is hilarious every time you see him vomit out "hate sites." Actually, Baghdad Bob, it is many Muslims who are driven by hate -- hatred of non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. That is why we read about them murdering these innocent people. Why not read some on-line news sources reporting from the Muslim world to tell you exactly what is going on.

I've NO IDEA where you dragged all that stuff out of my post. Not a word of it had anything to do with race.

I guess you're just not adult enough to survive the fact I don't like the way you've expressed yourself here. Pooooor baby.

Nothing I posted demeaned the US military. And whatever you're raving about with T-shirts, if it was tolerated by the command it was wrong and everyone knows that - or they should.

As much as you and others want to insist that Israel is an 'apartheid' nation, that will never make your opinons fact.

I also notice that you haven't actually addressed the words I posted. It won't matter if you claim to do so after this point.

yeaah, yeah, yeah...that old "boy" word again and the old "paternalistic attitude" i just got talking to marg about. BIK is a man, hoss. you probably woldn't like it if he called you "senile old guy" now, would you?

one of the countries with the highest rates of abuse toward women is the democratic republic of the congo (DRC). the UN has called the rape and murder of women there as being unprecedented. the DRC is 95% christian.

dude, americans have a bad record of domestic abuse towards women and children as well. i mean, there really isn't much difference between an "honor killing because my woman did something i didn't like" and an "anger killing because my woman did something i didn't like" now, is there?

try to figure this out. muslims children that are raised in affluent societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse, which is relatively low. christian children who grow up in impovershed societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse.

now, i wouldn't be very bright if i were to blame domestic abuse on christianity because of the DRC, would i?

BK, if you truly don't hold prejucice against Jews for our religion - then please do not post filth about the Talmud any more. The fact that there are a few 'fringie' sects of some religion or other which use the faith to abuse non-believers should NOT be being used to bash the large core of those whose faith is expressed in positive ways.

Even if one talks 'Zionist' or 'Israeli' as opposed to 'Jewish' - that's still too broad a brush.

I do not see ANY free expression of dissent against HAMAS in Gaza, by contrast - so when someone uses 'HAMAS' in a pejorative sense I don't see it as so hugely inaccurate.

don't lecture anyone about referencing the talmud. you have forfeit that right when you let all the slurs about the koran slide.

ya know, marg, every once in awhile, people are going to throw the BS right back at you (pl) just to show you how it feels.

your peeps do this stuff to us all the time. you want to be an honest broker, act like an honest broker. stop always siding with the worst bigots.

The only wonderful thing about Stevie Wonder are his songs, he like so many in Hollywood should stay away from politics. FAR AWAY ! Please Stevie do us that favor!

When it comes to music though .... he is good :)

*Stevie Wonder - Ma Cherie Amour * - YouTube

"yowsuh ma'm. dem nigras jus gotta learn dere place. dey ain got no business inneferin' in the bidness of da white folk."

Forum List

Back