Ferguson, MO and the “Israelization” of America’s Police Force

Jeez, that is a lot of Cut & Paste.

Oh, and the Mormons were run out of every place they tried to settle.

You want to hate so much, knock yourself out. It will never stop and you will never gain from it.

I learned a long time ago that life is too short to waste it on such nonsense. And much of what you posted is nonsense.

So you want everyone to ignore the type of insight that can be gain from the cut and paste article because those who are well informed are harder to deceive...Right?

I don't think any chance to learn should be ignored. I just think people with an agenda rarely give the whole truth.

So, have you found the two bogus quotes?

You want to hate so much, knock yourself out. It will never stop and you will never gain from it.

I learned a long time ago that life is too short to waste it on such nonsense. And much of what you posted is nonsense.

So you want everyone to ignore the type of insight that can be gain from the cut and paste article because those who are well informed are harder to deceive...Right?

I don't think any chance to learn should be ignored. I just think people with an agenda rarely give the whole truth.

Tell everyone the quotes you are speaking about.

No time to waste on games.

Anti-Semitism and hatred does strange things to a person's sense of logic. While the federal government is spying on citizens, running guns to Mexico, evesdropping on Senate committies, arming federal agencies with tanks and poison gas the radical hate filled anti-Semites think the Jews are the problem. If you ever wondered how the good people of Germany could have tolerated the Holocaust look no further than the anti-Jewish rhetoric on the left today.

So Jews were hated by the dictators and royalty that were being exposed for who they were by Jewish humanity.
You can't have too many nice people in your kingdom for too long or people might actually clamor for democracy.

Tell everyone the quotes you are speaking about.

No time to waste on games.

I have all the time in the world. You posted a series of quotes. Do you know which are real and which are not? Or are you simply parroting what you found somewhere else, without knowing if it is valid or not?

Similarities between Ferguson and Palestine?

"Having been enslaved for 250 years, black people were not left to their own devices.

"They were terrorized. In the Deep South, a second slavery ruled. In the North, legislatures, mayors, civic associations, banks, and citizens all colluded to pin black people into ghettos, where they were overcrowded, overcharged, and undereducated.

"Businesses discriminated against them, awarding them the worst jobs and the worst wages. Police brutalized them in the streets. And the notion that black lives, black bodies, and black wealth were rightful targets remained deeply rooted in the broader society. Now we have half-stepped away from our long centuries of despoilment, promising, 'Never again...'

"Blacks in America still struggle under the continuing effects of historical slavery as it shows up in unemployment, lack of adequate educational facilities and access, and institutional racism that expropriates black resources, curtails and contains minority rights, and maintains white advantage.

"The Nakba of 1948, in which Palestinians were dispossessed of their homes and their lands, and in many cases their lives, was a calculated and highly rationalized process of settler colonialism that resulted in the specific loss of the possibility of national autonomy and integrity and continues in contemporary form to do the same—the Zionist project maintains its fundamental interest in blocking Palestinian efforts to achieve democracy and equal rights in Israel;

"it continues to suppress and control the ability of Palestinians to achieve economic health, maintains living standards in the occupied territories at bare minimum.

" Precise data collected in 2013 and published by the British medical journal, "The Lancet, entitled “Prediction of health with human insecurity and chronic economic constraints in the occupied Palestinian territory: a cross-sectional survey,” indicates the longstanding and persisting effects of the occupation in all these areas.

Ferguson and Gaza The definitive study of how they are and are not similar - Salon.com

Read the first paragraph then yawned thinking, "Yup some Jew stole his girlfriend or something." Have a nice evening.

Yep, another one off the deep-end and blaming Jews. *yawn*

I dont think you understand the difference between zionism and juduism.juduism jews are true jewish people with good intentions,they're good people.zionist jews are evil and have no respect for other cultures.we got paid zionist shills in this forum such as toastman,hossfly,sayit and many others who troll in the isreal section constantly everyday.

Read the first paragraph then yawned thinking, "Yup some Jew stole his girlfriend or something." Have a nice evening.

I dont think you understand the difference between zionism and juduism.juduism jews are true jewish people with good intentions,they're good people.zionist jews are evil and have no respect for other cultures.we got paid zionist shills in this forum such as toastman,hossfly,sayit and many others who troll in the isreal section constantly everyday.

How do I get on the payroll? People get paid for trolling these web sites? Sounds like a good deal.

Ferguson, Mo is not about the militarization’s of America’s police force. It is and should be about the “Israelization” of America’s police force in equipment, training, ideology, perception and doctrine. The days of “to serve and protect” are long gone, given way to the new doctrine imported from Israel where “citizens” are the enemies, especially if they are Blacks, Hispanic, Muslims, Arabs or White Leftist and liberals. We have seen this transformation in the way the local police dealt with the “Occupy Wall Street” and how it dealt with the citizen’s protest in Ferguson, MO.

[SNIP]

LINK: Ferguson, MO and the “Israelization” of America’s Police Force | Veterans Today

LINK: Satan never reveals that the new world order is the living death in the lake of Fire.

You cock sucking Muslims are trying to bring all your anti-Semitic baggage to America to further polarize and coarsen our society and our culture.

FUCK YOU!

Take your Islamic bullshit back to where you came from assholes!

LOYAL AMERICANS: Resist the Muslims trying to bring their blood-thirsty hatred of Jews & Israel to OUR streets!

Tell them to take their racist, anti-Semitism somewhere else!

So you want everyone to ignore the type of insight that can be gain from the cut and paste article and follow your ignorant suggestion because those who are well informed are harder to deceive...Right?

You are a racist POS.

Go back to where you came from with that KKK shit!

I love it,the paid zinoist shills are getting so frustrated and mad the truth is being told about Israel they

So you want everyone to ignore the type of insight that can be gain from the cut and paste article and follow your ignorant suggestion because those who are well informed are harder to deceive...Right?

You are a racist POS.

priceless,i love it,the paid zionist shills here are getting so frustrated and angry that the truth is being told they are going into meltdown mode throwing temper tantrems slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

as usual,they get so frustrated they start putting out the X'S. I notice its ALWAYS the paid trolls that in the past hated the truth being told so they always cussed you out and neg repped you constantly,now all they can do is hit the X button out of frustration.:biggrin:

I love it,the paid zinoist shills are getting so frustrated and mad the truth is being told about Israel they

You are a racist POS.

priceless,i love it,the paid zionist shills here are getting so frustrated and angry that the truth is being told they are going into meltdown mode throwing temper tantrems slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

as usual,they get so frustrated they start putting out the X'S. I notice its ALWAYS the paid trolls that in the past hated the truth being told so they always cussed you out and neg repped you constantly,now all they can do is hit the X button out of frustration.:biggrin:
just a friendly reminder handjob is bat shit....proceed accordingly

How do I get on the payroll? People get paid for trolling these web sites? Sounds like a good deal.
ask mojo,he's the one that gets paid here by the government not me.lol.

or better yet,ask agent rightwinger who posts in the sports section all the time.he likes to pretend like he is just some regular guy posting by posting in the sports section and things like that but he gives hismelf away in the fact he lies about everything when he is cornered and cant refute facts.thats how they expose themselves all the time is constantly lYING like he does defedning the version of the governments no matter HOW much proven b.s it is.

he thinks he is being funny by putting it in his sig that he is a paid troll acting like there is nothing to it but he has so much exposed himself its a pitiful and sad dodge by him..lol.

Last edited:

ask mojo,he's the one that gets paid here by the government not me.lol.
really ? since when is welfare not being paid by the government?

8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

Multiple witnesses in riot-torn Ferguson, Mo., said that the unarmed black teen killed by a white cop attacked the officer in his patrol car before the teen was shot, according to a new report.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

DARREN WILSON IS 100% INNOCENT.

8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

Multiple witnesses in riot-torn Ferguson, Mo., said that the unarmed black teen killed by a white cop attacked the officer in his patrol car before the teen was shot, according to a new report.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

DARREN WILSON IS 100% INNOCENT.
oh shit! now this thread is swirling around the bowl

Forum List

Back