Isn't He Wonderful...Stevie wonder.

i define a dualie as someone who supports a country other than the one they are livinhg in more than the one they are living in.

i there was an irish-american group raising money for the IRA without a concern expressed at all for our own soldiers, then yes, i would call them dualies, but that isn't the case now, is it. personally, i have never seen such a bucket and i have probably been to more irish bars than you.

let me put it another way.

who you want me to call a dualie is is an irish american CMOH recipient who drops some change in an IRA bucket at the end of a bar while he is out drinking on a saturday night.

what i want you to call a dualie are jewish americans who never served in our military, in all probability, and who spend a a lot of time, effort, and energy to raise money for the soldiers in a foreign military without even giving a nod on their website to our own troops who are coming home with all kinds of physical end emotional problems.

and knock it off with the go find someone. you always want me to find someone.
Well then I would say that all those Irish Americans throwing money into the buckets in bars to support the IRA were dualies then if we go by your definition., And let's face it. You have no idea what these people who support the IDF also do to lend their support to Americans. For all we know, some of them might have been involved in the Civil Rights Movement. Some of them might volunteer in schools which have many minorities and help the children learn to read better. Some of them might give huge sums to charities which benefit all Americans regardless of their religion. Since you have no idea what else these people are doing (and some might have been in the service in the Korean or Viet Nam Wars), it is kind of ridiculous you throwing out a "dualie" at them. And another thing, these people are not planning terrorist attacks in America like the people who are being picked up by our Intelligence Agencies. Perhaps you have not seen it in bars where you are at. Maybe it was prevalent in the bars only on the East Coast where there were plenty of Irish Americans or more likely it was before the time you were old enough to drink and go into bars to inbibe.. I don't know why you would be so up on step when I suggest you try to find and old Irish American gentleman and ask him about this.

no, we don't know what they do other than that they support a foreign army to a great extent and don't seem to support our own. for all we know, they could be running ponzi schemes to raise money to support the IDF, bilking people out of their retirements, or selling classified documents to russia so some IDF soldier gets some blood pastries. we can speculate and imagine all we want.

meanwhile, you get all pissy about some CMOH recipient or anyone dropping some chaange into a bucket at the end of a bar.

do you think the irish are stupid, anyway. the IRA is a proscribed organisation. they aren't going to put up a bucket that might $50.00 a night max and risk the chance of getting popped by the law.

and i have been in bars on the east coast. i don't know whaat your point is other than you think it is OK for americans to fundraise for foreign military groups rather than fundraise for our own.

in all my time in service, i never met a jewish soldier. i did meet an awfully lot of black soldiers, and this whole thing started because people trashed stevie wonder because of an act of conscience.

and while we are at it, a MLK jr. quote...

When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.

We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.

http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/s...ights/martin-luther-king-speaks-22-3-1968.PDF
It is obvious that you were salivating when you read about Stevie Wonder and couldn't wait to post it on the board. Meranwhile, it appears that you can't stand the fact that it was brought up that Irish-American men were throwing money in buckets in bars, and the money was sent to help the IRA. Then, as we all can see, it is Jew, Jew, Jew for you. Wake up and smell the roses. Many different ethnic groups own apartment buildings which are considered slum apartments, and many different ethnic groups are into schemes and scams to part people with their money if you bothered to read the newspapers. It looks like you can't stand to see the Jews being given credit for anything, no matter how much money they pour into charities to help others. Can't you just be satisfied that you were gleeful that you could bring up this news about Stevie Wonder?

Where did you get the bizarre idea that I 'trashed Stevie Wonder? I'm curious - I AGREED that his decision was quite reasonable based upon the 'ambassador for peace' designation.

I thought I made that very clear.

I ALSO thought that I had made it clear I wasn't disparaging Bishop Tutu, but criticizing the third parties who USE his positon on a topic as some kind of 'litmus test' in order to disparage others. (a variation on the 'testimony' propaganda technique).

Stevie Wonder has more talent in his shoelace than this thread does.

Only because you've posted here.....

Quick! You're running out of anti-semites to point the finger at! Who ya gonna call next? What about Mick Jagger? He looks like a heeb hater! Or how about Queen latifa? She's so fat and lesbian she MUST hate Jews.
C'mon man, help the cause! Point out an anti-semite today!

yeah, sure. if the gentiles didn't post, then this thread wouldn't have any benefit at all, but as long as jews post, the level of this thread is elevated way more than the talants of a poor black boy, right, marg?

you just can't contain your bigotry, can you?

RACIST.

Last edited:

yeah, sure. if the gentiles didn't post, then this thread wouldn't have any benefit at all, but as long as jews post, the level of this thread is elevated way more than the talants of a poor black boy, right, marg?

you just can't contain your bigotry, can you?

RACIST.

Sealie's interpretive "reading" = epic fail.

You should ask Stevie if he can smell a Jew. :D
Has someone been telling you, Ima, that you should wear deodorant because they can smell you a mile away? Perhaps you should bathe more often as well as changing that Naziette uniform once in a while and put on a clean one.

Has someone been telling you, Ima, that you should wear deodorant because they can smell you a mile away? Perhaps you should bathe more often as well as changing that Naziette uniform once in a while and put on a clean one.

I will if you put on a fresh Depends more than once a week.:D

Legendary songwriter, musician and singer Stevie Wonder cancelled his scheduled performance at a fundraiser to benefit the Israel Defense Forces.

Wonder, the recipient of 25 Grammy Awards and an Academy Awards, claimed that his attendance at the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) Western Regional Gala on Thursday, December 6th would be inconsistent with his status as a UN "Messenger of Peace."

The renowned performer had come under intense social media pressure to pull out of the event, with two different online petitions garnering thousands of signatures.

“You were arrested in 1985 protesting South African Apartheid, now we ask you: please remember that apartheid is apartheid, whether it comes from White Afrikaaner settlers of South Africa or from Jewish Israelis in Israel,” one petition reads. “Desmond Tutu has recognized that Israel’s Apartheid is worse than South Africa’s – will you stand with us against apartheid and cancel your performance at the IDF fundraiser.”

Stevie Wonder Pulls Out of FIDF Concert - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

THANK YOU, STEVIE WONDER.

Well, it is inconsistent wtih that message and I believe he is a messenger of peace.

Love that song too.

did stevie make a statement? he is old----he got letters----he may have simply felt THREATENED

It's not Hoss' job to change 'em for you! Isn't it enough for you that he buys 'em for you?????

It's not Hoss' job to change 'em for you! Isn't it enough for you that he buys 'em for you?????

Sorry, I said "you put on". Better luck next time. Please try again soon.

I think most of us understood why Marg said what she did. The way you are carrying on like some bored housfrau, Frau Ima (I guess previously you were referred to as Herr), you don't need Depends but a Porta Potty right next to your computer.

I think most of us understood why Marg said what she did. The way you are carrying on like some bored housfrau, Frau Ima (I guess previously you were referred to as Herr), you don't need Depends but a Porta Potty right next to your computer.

Housefly, you seem to know a lot about Depends, why is that?:D

It's because posters like you wait 'til they've dirtied theirs, then toss them around on this board.

As to your "you put on" - I refuse to be blamed for your ineffective usage of my native language. It's not required by the wording *you* chose to use to assume 'yourself'. It could just as easily have been a 'command' form as the reflexive.

I suggest a 'dose' of Roget's plus some Strunck and White's to help you with that.....

Housefly, you seem to know a lot about Depends, why is that?:D
They keep one warm in winter. Plus not having to wait in line at the WC.

It's because posters like you wait 'til they've dirtied theirs, then toss them around on this board.

As to your "you put on" - I refuse to be blamed for your ineffective usage of my native language. It's not required by the wording *you* chose to use to assume 'yourself'. It could just as easily have been a 'command' form as the reflexive.

I suggest a 'dose' of Roget's plus some Strunck and White's to help you with that.....

You're just pissed because the Pals won big at the UN the other day. I understand your frustration, the Axis of Zionism isn't as influential as it used to be.:eusa_doh:

You're just pissed because the Pals won big at the UN the other day. I understand your frustration, the Axis of Zionism isn't as influential as it used to be.:eusa_doh:

almost everyone notices that...lol.

never have i seen such a pitiul, and yet palpable, demonstration of desperation that these zionists are putting on..

Forum List

Back