Isn't He Wonderful...Stevie wonder.

He has some great songs, but at the end of the day does he need this crap? Does he need a potential fatwah? Does he need the pressure / threats? :hellno::hellno::hellno::hellno:

jaysus, you are an hysterical little ninny, aren't you? there were few, if any, muslims involved in this. good americans, and many good jewish americans, and maybe a few muslim americans, protested and stevie wonder, in an act of conscience, responded.

what a bunch of friggin' racists y'all are. the "po' nigra boy can shuffle and sing fo the white folk" but god forbid he thinks on his own and offend the jewish "massah".

you and your racist buddies who trash stevie for his act of conscience should be ashamed.

RACIST!!!

The only person sounding like a racist here, and an hysterical one at that, is yo :eusa_angel:

ah yes. the old "pee wee herman" response. that oughta put me in my place.

When did sealie become BIK? The former tells us the latter is a man - and then proceeds to respnd to a post directed at the latter...... Talk about 'paternalism', lol! Or maybe confusion on R' s part?

As for the shitful contents of the post: I've already stated I've got NO respect left for R. as a poster and the sleaziness of th 'your peeps', etc has done nothing to elevate that opinion. My opinion doesn't change the fact that deliberately choing to use the most offensive language possible so consistently is a signal that the poster has no intent of ever attempting to reach a consensus with the poster they so address.

I am somewhat AMUSED that even though I supported Mr Wonder's decision, R chose to attack me personally and made such baseless claims about my post.

Yup. Anjelica - I've noticed that he uses making allegations of 'racism' at supporters of Israel as his excuse to trash-talk the Jews who went through the Holocaust. It's like he's taking a dump on their ashes, to make the allegations about them which he has done more than once.

Needless to say, I simpy can't have any respect for him as a poster because of that vomitus he's ejected into the discussion.

what the hell are you lying about now. what vomitus. stop lying and show me something.

i'll play a liittle tit for tat with y'all every now and again, sure. you have your "human shields" and i will have "jews chuckin' their kids onto boxcars". call me a "nazi" and i will remind you that my ancestors fought the nazis while some of your ancestors ran the other way.

you used stevie wonder to trash desmond tutu. that was mighty white of you, marg.

fair's fair.

Last edited:
Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians behead Muslims as well, as I've said, idiots driven by hate are a problem.

The simple answer is Muslims are large in numbers, and most of these incidents happen in third rate countries, like also this one.

Ritual Killers Behead 7-year-old Over N250, 000 | Leadership Newspapers
You really are a silly boy. You would be better off making some friends your own age with whom you can have some fun on the weekends. For every article you pull up, we can pull up numerous articles. Would you like us to post ten articles to your one to show you how silly you are? Can you tell us why Muslims are even committing honor killings here in America because they feel the female they killed put a stain on the family's honor? One would think they would give up this custom once they started living here. We realize that there are domestic killings here in America and even Europe among all groups, but there seems to only be these honor killings among Muslims.

yeaah, yeah, yeah...that old "boy" word again and the old "paternalistic attitude" i just got talking to marg about. BIK is a man, hoss. you probably woldn't like it if he called you "senile old guy" now, would you?

one of the countries with the highest rates of abuse toward women is the democratic republic of the congo (DRC). the UN has called the rape and murder of women there as being unprecedented. the DRC is 95% christian.

dude, americans have a bad record of domestic abuse towards women and children as well. i mean, there really isn't much difference between an "honor killing because my woman did something i didn't like" and an "anger killing because my woman did something i didn't like" now, is there?

try to figure this out. muslims children that are raised in affluent societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse, which is relatively low. christian children who grow up in impovershed societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse.

now, i wouldn't be very bright if i were to blame domestic abuse on christianity because of the DRC, would i?
So, Seal, you think it normal for teenage boys to spend their weekends on message boards instead of doing what normal American boys do, like having fun on the weekends with kids their own age. I doubt the kids in Seattle are spending time like Baghdad Bob does on message boards. They are busy doing other things. Meanwhile, you have no problem with him calling anything he doesn't like said as coming from a propaganda site. Do you really think that the news about what the Muslims are doing comes from propaganda sites or from many legitimate sources, such as Dawn.com, The Times of India, Jakarta News, etc. or the Christian groups who are actually in the area monitoring what is happening to their people? Do you think these are Zionist propaganda sites? And when they report that some educated Muslim terrorist came from an affluent family, this is also Zionist propaganda??? You really are too much.

When did sealie become BIK? The former tells us the latter is a man - and then proceeds to respnd to a post directed at the latter...... Talk about 'paternalism', lol! Or maybe confusion on R' s part?

As for the shitful contents of the post: I've already stated I've got NO respect left for R. as a poster and the sleaziness of th 'your peeps', etc has done nothing to elevate that opinion. My opinion doesn't change the fact that deliberately choing to use the most offensive language possible so consistently is a signal that the poster has no intent of ever attempting to reach a consensus with the poster they so address.

I am somewhat AMUSED that even though I supported Mr Wonder's decision, R chose to attack me personally and made such baseless claims about my post.

lol...yeah, i chose to attack you personally out of the clear blue sky. you never went after me at all.

i cannot believe you guys haven't figured me out after all this time. i am a pretty simple guy. i am not a "protagonist", or certainly not by choice. i am more of a "reactionary". i do have a tendency to stick up for the guy being wronged.

maggie, maybe you ought to think about taking a couple of aspirins, maybe three, and catching aa few "zzzzzz"s.

if bIK likes being called "boy", let him tell me so. otherwise, it is a classically demeaning term when used in the way hoss uses it.

You really are a silly boy. You would be better off making some friends your own age with whom you can have some fun on the weekends. For every article you pull up, we can pull up numerous articles. Would you like us to post ten articles to your one to show you how silly you are? Can you tell us why Muslims are even committing honor killings here in America because they feel the female they killed put a stain on the family's honor? One would think they would give up this custom once they started living here. We realize that there are domestic killings here in America and even Europe among all groups, but there seems to only be these honor killings among Muslims.

yeaah, yeah, yeah...that old "boy" word again and the old "paternalistic attitude" i just got talking to marg about. BIK is a man, hoss. you probably woldn't like it if he called you "senile old guy" now, would you?

one of the countries with the highest rates of abuse toward women is the democratic republic of the congo (DRC). the UN has called the rape and murder of women there as being unprecedented. the DRC is 95% christian.

dude, americans have a bad record of domestic abuse towards women and children as well. i mean, there really isn't much difference between an "honor killing because my woman did something i didn't like" and an "anger killing because my woman did something i didn't like" now, is there?

try to figure this out. muslims children that are raised in affluent societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse, which is relatively low. christian children who grow up in impovershed societies generally reflect the norm of those societies when it comes to domestic abuse.

now, i wouldn't be very bright if i were to blame domestic abuse on christianity because of the DRC, would i?
So, Seal, you think it normal for teenage boys to spend their weekends on message boards instead of doing what normal American boys do, like having fun on the weekends with kids their own age. I doubt the kids in Seattle are spending time like Baghdad Bob does on message boards. They are busy doing other things. Meanwhile, you have no problem with him calling anything he doesn't like said as coming from a propaganda site. Do you really think that the news about what the Muslims are doing comes from propaganda sites or from many legitimate sources, such as Dawn.com, The Times of India, Jakarta News, etc. or the Christian groups who are actually in the area monitoring what is happening to their people? Do you think these are Zionist propaganda sites? And when they report that some educated Muslim terrorist came from an affluent family, this is also Zionist propaganda??? You really are too much.

you may like to imagine what normal teenage boys do, i don't. i don't stereotype them...and "normal" really is a subjective term. most young adults i know are abnormally exceptional in very positive ways and i try to encourage them. i had a young friend who was disabled and most of his social contact was via computer. he was brilliant and went on to become a multi-millionaire, and is not at all uncomfortable in social situations that would make most people cringe, honoriums and public speaking.

i am not in the habit of momitoring sites. most of the sites zionists posts are propahganda sites or worse. most pro-palestinians use mainstream sites. perhaps i will indulge in the sites similar to the zionist sites. that might be fun.

Now, here's my personal opinion on Stevie Wonder's decision. He has a certain point. And if one takes away all the specifics - AND if he never ever participates in any concert to benefit ANY military - then that's proof he's taken his stand on a principal and NOT for political reasons.

Simply put: 'concert for military'/'ambassador for peace'

However, all the political grandstanding by "pacifist humanitarians" is another story. And so is the inapropriate usage of words like 'apartheid' and the 'Tutuing' - now what'd I mean by 'Tutuing'? Simply that the good Bishop is an icon of "tolerance and peace", and the assumption is that whoever would 'go against him is just a terrible person......

That, of course, does not AUTOMATICALLY follow. Put simply, nobody *has* to be awful or nasty or such to be on EITHER side of this decision. They might well be quite worthless excuses for 'human' - but it's not at all guaranteed.

I understand - as some will refuse to! - that many militaries do far more to support their fellow citizens and their nation than simply go and fire weapons when/where ever ordered to do so. They also support and train the armies of allied nations, which strengthens those alliances and benefits citizens of the allied nations as well.

As with the US military, the IDF are 'citizen soldiers' and serve as a national police force (the NG were supposed to be something like that here) andf a coordinated First Response to disasters.

I can see merit to both points of view. Nobody has awarded me the distinction of titling me 'ambassador for peace' - but if they did, I think I'd have to consider that in making my decisions.

my, my, my...i was wondering how long it would be before someone hauled out that old jewish "paternalistic attitude" when it comes to their racism against black folk...the seperating them into "good uns" and "bad uns"...the "house nigra" and the "field nigra."

yeah, yeah, yeah...we get it.

and please, don't compare our military with the IDF. you are supposed to support our troops, not demeaan them. you do profess to be an american, after all. if our troops ever wore T-shirts like the IDF wore bragging about "one shot. two kills" with a pregnant woman in the crosshairs you can bet the response would be a bit more thaan "we can't do anything about it" from command. heads would be rolling from general grade and field grade officers on down. bet on it. of course, america isn't a racist and apartheid society (at least most of us aren't) like israel is so it must be easier for israeli soldiers to display their bigotry openly.

Your still the only one here sounding like a raving racist :eusa_shhh:

Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians behead Muslims as well, as I've said, idiots driven by hate are a problem.

The simple answer is Muslims are large in numbers, and most of these incidents happen in third rate countries, like also this one.

Ritual Killers Behead 7-year-old Over N250, 000 | Leadership Newspapers

Deach: there really isn't much difference between an "honor killing because my woman did something i didn't like" and an "anger killing because my woman did something i didn't like" now, is there?

Actually there is a considerable difference between spousal murder carried out in anger and honour killings. What differentiates honour killings from other types of 'crimes of passion' is the fact that often a lot of planning goes into the murder - in order to escape justice if they live in the West for example. Often the youngest male, if there is one, will be chosen to carry out the murder as he is likely to get off with a lighter sentence because of his age, and the family often hold meetings to actually plan how to best carry out the murder and hopefully get away with it. It is a completely different kettle of fish, deach.

BK, if you truly don't hold prejucice against Jews for our religion - then please do not post filth about the Talmud any more. The fact that there are a few 'fringie' sects of some religion or other which use the faith to abuse non-believers should NOT be being used to bash the large core of those whose faith is expressed in positive ways.

Even if one talks 'Zionist' or 'Israeli' as opposed to 'Jewish' - that's still too broad a brush.

I do not see ANY free expression of dissent against HAMAS in Gaza, by contrast - so when someone uses 'HAMAS' in a pejorative sense I don't see it as so hugely inaccurate.

don't lecture anyone about referencing the talmud. you have forfeit that right when you let all the slurs about the koran slide.

ya know, marg, every once in awhile, people are going to throw the BS right back at you (pl) just to show you how it feels.

your peeps do this stuff to us all the time. you want to be an honest broker, act like an honest broker. stop always siding with the worst bigots.

Marg isn't responsible for what other people post, and she isn't the board policewoman - she did however unambigously state that she does not agree with attacking other people's scriptures, so stick that in your pipe and choke on it :eusa_angel:

The only wonderful thing about Stevie Wonder are his songs, he like so many in Hollywood should stay away from politics. FAR AWAY ! Please Stevie do us that favor!

When it comes to music though .... he is good :)

*Stevie Wonder - Ma Cherie Amour * - YouTube

"yowsuh ma'm. dem nigras jus gotta learn dere place. dey ain got no business inneferin' in the bidness of da white folk."

You need to see someone about your racism, deach. Its ugly :eusa_shifty:

lol...yeah, i chose to attack you personally out of the clear blue sky. you never went after me at all.

i cannot believe you guys haven't figured me out after all this time. i am a pretty simple guy. i am not a "protagonist", or certainly not by choice. i am more of a "reactionary". i do have a tendency to stick up for the guy being wronged.

maggie, maybe you ought to think about taking a couple of aspirins, maybe three, and catching aa few "zzzzzz"s.

if bIK likes being called "boy", let him tell me so. otherwise, it is a classically demeaning term when used in the way hoss uses it.

You certainy do seem like a simple guy. And paranoid with it.

I guess Stevie Wonder worried about all those on-line petitions and what it would do to his career. Someone should have told Stevie Wonder what they would called him in Arabic and that slavery still goes on in the Arab world.. Meanwhile, there have been many entertainers who have been told not to go perform in Israel, and they didn't chicken out and went so whomever is salivating over the Stevie Wonder affair, think about those entertainers who hav had no problem going to Israel to perform even though the Jew haters have told them not to go.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/did_stevie_wonder_succumb_to_israel_haters

it is not who shows, it is who doesn't show, and there are a lot of entertainers boycotting israel. i read the article. they sort o trash stevie wonder.

now, you know i rarely use the word "dualie" but sometimes it is appropriate, and this is one of those times. we have young men and women serving overseas and coming home all screwed up and these jewish americans are off fundraising for a foreign army. i checked their site. not one word about our own brave kids. i will question their loyalty. these americans are more loyal to israel than america, and at a time when our own kids need our support (and their support) so badly.

what if everyone did that...supported the armies of the countries of their ancestors at the expense of their own soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

shame on the FIDF.

and knock it off with that stupid "jew hater" shite. long, long before, almost five years before, the israeli foreign ministry came out with the memorandum to stop using "anti-semite", i was telling you all that you were using it too much. "jew hater" is a poor substitute. it is silly name calling and a lot odf these so called "jew haters", many of the leaders of these alleged "jew haters", are jews themselves.
Does anyone really think that Seal would have called the Irish men dualies who used to put money in a bucket at the Irish bars here in America for the owners of the bars to send to the IRA? Of course he wouldn't. He would have stood at that bucket and told the bar patrons to not be cheap when it came to the IRA. So, Seal, how much time are you volunteering each day to help our boys who are coming home now. Tell us how involved you are.

well, hoss, i really can't do as much as i like or as much as i used to do. i don't get around so well...but i would regularly visit the VA hospital in seattle and talk to the vets and play checkers or cards with them or look at girlie magazines. and if i see a homeless vet on the street, i will see what i can to help him, even fi it is to slip him some coin or buy a bottle of his hard poison at the store andd go out and share with him and shoot the shite.

i would, when i was working, always take special care of the men and women i worked with who served. they received my special attention, and i was the old man in a workplace full of people under twenty-five.

now, i did check the FIDF website, a site for jewish americans, and not one single thing acknowledged even in the slightest our american troops at all, and many of them are coming home bleeding and broken, or in boxws, instead, it is all about the IDF, who are so well armed and so well protected they come out of their conflict with nary a scratch. the FIDF motto is "their job is to look after israel. our job is to look after them." i found that very offensive, as my son is in the service, and i do not think the term"dualie", when referring to the FIDF is at all inappropriate, in fact, i may heve been being to generous.

you would have to bring the irish into this...i thought you would have learned by now.

"The Medal of Honor citation for Harvey C. Barnum Jr. describes a young Marine lieutenant in Vietnam on Dec. 18, 1965, as he "moved fearlessly through enemy fire" and took actions "with complete disregard for his own safety."

"His sound and swift decisions and his obvious calm served to stabilize the badly decimated units and his gallant example as he stood exposed repeatedly to point out targets served as an inspiration to all," the citation reads.

On Tuesday evening, "Barney" Barnum was asked to serve again - this time from behind the bar at the Irish Pub's two Walnut Street locations in Center City.

He was joined by four other Medal of Honor recipients cheerfully tending bar and signing autographs to help raise money for the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation and the Travis Manion Foundation, named for a Bucks County native killed in Iraq in 2007.

Medal of Honor recipients serving again - behind the bar - to raise funds for charities - Philly.com

so sure, the irish may drop a dime or a dollar in a bucket to support the IRA every now and again, but no one can ever question their loyalty to this country.

i mean, there are 18 congressional medal of honor (CMOH) recipients among jewish americans...and that is among jews born in america. there were no foreign born CMOH recipients...according to the jewish virtual library, and that claim, from sy brody, is somewhat dubious as at least one of those "ews" was a roman catholic.

ireland has about the same population, off and on, as american jews.

there are 19 CMOH recipients from tiny county cork in southern ireland alone.

the number of isish born recipients of the CMOH numbers 257.

the congressional medal of honor is also awarded in peacetime for bravery in the face of extreme danger. irish americans been awarded the medal 21 times, and among those 21 medals seventeen times were they awarded to irish born americans.

Of the 3,464 Medals of Honor awarded as of September 17, 2009, an estimated 2,018 have been awarded to Irish-American recipients, more than twice the number awarded any other ethnic group

List of Irish American Medal of Honor recipients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again, jewish americans have been awarded the CMOH 18 times in our history...think about that as i recall to you that 5 irish-american recipients showed up together one night to tend bar in philly and raise money for our troops now serving.

my gratitude goes out to all the recipients of the CMOH regardless of their ethnicity and all those who served in any capacity in our armed sevices. i am particularly proud to have served in the same army and at the same time as col. (ret.) jack jacobs, who is perhaps the bravest man alive in america today. he makes me smile when i see him doing analysis on tv, to know thaat our country has produced such noble and honourable and valorous men.

you may like to imagine what normal teenage boys do, i don't. i don't stereotype them...and "normal" really is a subjective term. most young adults i know are abnormally exceptional in very positive ways and i try to encourage them. i had a young friend who was disabled and most of his social contact was via computer. he was brilliant and went on to become a multi-millionaire, and is not at all uncomfortable in social situations that would make most people cringe, honoriums and public speaking.

i am not in the habit of momitoring sites. most of the sites zionists posts are propahganda sites or worse. most pro-palestinians use mainstream sites. perhaps i will indulge in the sites similar to the zionist sites. that might be fun.
I doubt that Baghdad Bob is disabled. As you and I both know, the teenage years go by rather fast, and instead of you abetting him, you should encourage him to make some friends. It is not normal for a young boy to spend every weekend on a message board. Maybe you don't care because you enjoy what he is saying and don't care how he wastes his young years since basically he thinks the same about these evil "zionists" as you do.. As far as Zionist propaganda sites, that is your own opinion. If you want to believe that the news coming out of the Muslim world is written by Zionists, go for it, Seal. Go tell all these new sources reporting from Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc. that they are all Zionist propaganda sites and that you only believe what comes from pro Palestinian sites. On many of these sources, you can post a Letter to the Editor. Tell them your thoughts how you think their news is colored by Zionists and so you will never believe a word of what they are reporting.

I doubt that Baghdad Bob is disabled. As you and I both know, the teenage years go by rather fast, and instead of you abetting him, you should encourage him to make some friends. It is not normal for a young boy to spend every weekend on a message board. Maybe you don't care because you enjoy what he is saying and don't care how he wastes his young years since basically he thinks the same about these evil "zionists" as you do.. As far as Zionist propaganda sites, that is your own opinion. If you want to believe that the news coming out of the Muslim world is written by Zionists, go for it, Seal. Go tell all these new sources reporting from Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc. that they are all Zionist propaganda sites and that you only believe what comes from pro Palestinian sites. On many of these sources, you can post a Letter to the Editor. Tell them your thoughts how you think their news is colored by Zionists and so you will never believe a word of what they are reporting.

i didn't say he was disabled. i ust gave you an example o a young man who spent time in front of a computer. i also knew a very lovely young lady, a head cheerleader at her high school who hung out at her computer almost 24/7, studying and for a break, she would visit social networking sites. she got a scholarship to MIT and met her future husband on line, a student at harvard law.

he has a passion for his people, being irish, i can relate to that. he is a young man and a friend as ar as internet riends go. i would not dare suggest to him that he is wasting his life.

and, hoss, i have no problem with news sites from other countries, but i prefer reading them directly from the source and not ffiltered through some site promoting an agenda. i guess...i mean, i can dig up some sites not unlike CAMERA or MEMRI i think. you know what. zionists wilol be all over that like white on rice.

and i disccount pro=palestinian sources as well as i do others, and have ccautioned people about them.

but hey, if that is the way to go, i can give it a swing.

it is not who shows, it is who doesn't show, and there are a lot of entertainers boycotting israel. i read the article. they sort o trash stevie wonder.

now, you know i rarely use the word "dualie" but sometimes it is appropriate, and this is one of those times. we have young men and women serving overseas and coming home all screwed up and these jewish americans are off fundraising for a foreign army. i checked their site. not one word about our own brave kids. i will question their loyalty. these americans are more loyal to israel than america, and at a time when our own kids need our support (and their support) so badly.

what if everyone did that...supported the armies of the countries of their ancestors at the expense of their own soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

shame on the FIDF.

and knock it off with that stupid "jew hater" shite. long, long before, almost five years before, the israeli foreign ministry came out with the memorandum to stop using "anti-semite", i was telling you all that you were using it too much. "jew hater" is a poor substitute. it is silly name calling and a lot odf these so called "jew haters", many of the leaders of these alleged "jew haters", are jews themselves.
Does anyone really think that Seal would have called the Irish men dualies who used to put money in a bucket at the Irish bars here in America for the owners of the bars to send to the IRA? Of course he wouldn't. He would have stood at that bucket and told the bar patrons to not be cheap when it came to the IRA. So, Seal, how much time are you volunteering each day to help our boys who are coming home now. Tell us how involved you are.

well, hoss, i really can't do as much as i like or as much as i used to do. i don't get around so well...but i would regularly visit the VA hospital in seattle and talk to the vets and play checkers or cards with them or look at girlie magazines. and if i see a homeless vet on the street, i will see what i can to help him, even fi it is to slip him some coin or buy a bottle of his hard poison at the store andd go out and share with him and shoot the shite.

i would, when i was working, always take special care of the men and women i worked with who served. they received my special attention, and i was the old man in a workplace full of people under twenty-five.

now, i did check the FIDF website, a site for jewish americans, and not one single thing acknowledged even in the slightest our american troops at all, and many of them are coming home bleeding and broken, or in boxws, instead, it is all about the IDF, who are so well armed and so well protected they come out of their conflict with nary a scratch. the FIDF motto is "their job is to look after israel. our job is to look after them." i found that very offensive, as my son is in the service, and i do not think the term"dualie", when referring to the FIDF is at all inappropriate, in fact, i may heve been being to generous.

you would have to bring the irish into this...i thought you would have learned by now.

"The Medal of Honor citation for Harvey C. Barnum Jr. describes a young Marine lieutenant in Vietnam on Dec. 18, 1965, as he "moved fearlessly through enemy fire" and took actions "with complete disregard for his own safety."

"His sound and swift decisions and his obvious calm served to stabilize the badly decimated units and his gallant example as he stood exposed repeatedly to point out targets served as an inspiration to all," the citation reads.

On Tuesday evening, "Barney" Barnum was asked to serve again - this time from behind the bar at the Irish Pub's two Walnut Street locations in Center City.

He was joined by four other Medal of Honor recipients cheerfully tending bar and signing autographs to help raise money for the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation and the Travis Manion Foundation, named for a Bucks County native killed in Iraq in 2007.

Medal of Honor recipients serving again - behind the bar - to raise funds for charities - Philly.com

so sure, the irish may drop a dime or a dollar in a bucket to support the IRA every now and again, but no one can ever question their loyalty to this country.

i mean, there are 18 congressional medal of honor (CMOH) recipients among jewish americans...and that is among jews born in america. there were no foreign born CMOH recipients...according to the jewish virtual library, and that claim, from sy brody, is somewhat dubious as at least one of those "ews" was a roman catholic.

the congressional medal of honor is also awarded in peacetime for bravery in the face of extreme danger. irish americans been awarded the medal 21 times, and among those 21 medals seventeen times were they awarded to irish born americans.

Of the 3,464 Medals of Honor awarded as of September 17, 2009, an estimated 2,018 have been awarded to Irish-American recipients, more than twice the number awarded any other ethnic group

List of Irish American Medal of Honor recipients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again, jewish americans have been awarded the CMOH 18 times in our history...think about that as i recall to you that 5 irish-american recipients showed up together one night to tend bar in philly and raise money for our troops now serving.

my gratitude goes out to all the recipients of the CMOH regardless of their ethnicity and all those who served in any capacity in our armed sevices. i am particularly proud to have served in the same army and at the same time as col. (ret.) jack jacobs, who is perhaps the bravest man alive in america today. he makes me smile when i see him doing analysis on tv, to know thaat our country has produced such noble and honourable and valorous men.
No one is denying that there were many brave Irish soldiers. However, since you called those who support the IDF dualies, you are sidestepping the fact that Irish men would regularly put money in a bucket in bars to support the IRA. Would you consider these dualies also? Go find some old Irish gentlemen in Seattle, and perhaps they can tell you all about this.

i didn't say he was disabled. i ust gave you an example o a young man who spent time in front of a computer. i also knew a very lovely young lady, a head cheerleader at her high school who hung out at her computer almost 24/7, studying and for a break, she would visit social networking sites. she got a scholarship to MIT and met her future husband on line, a student at harvard law.

he has a passion for his people, being irish, i can relate to that. he is a young man and a friend as ar as internet riends go. i would not dare suggest to him that he is wasting his life.

and, hoss, i have no problem with news sites from other countries, but i prefer reading them directly from the source and not ffiltered through some site promoting an agenda. i guess...i mean, i can dig up some sites not unlike CAMERA or MEMRI i think. you know what. zionists wilol be all over that like white on rice.

and i disccount pro=palestinian sources as well as i do others, and have ccautioned people about them.

but hey, if that is the way to go, i can give it a swing.
Many people have a passion for what they are -- whether they are Italian, Asian, or any other different ethnic group. This does not mean that when they were younger, they didn't take advantage of what life had to offer young people, especially here in America. Instead of making up excuses for him because he has the same mind set as you do regarding those "evil, evil Zionists," try to at least encourage him to make some friends with whom he can at least spend a lttle time. And, Seal, what is stopping you from learning Arabic so you can translate the Arabic on the MEMRI clips. It should be a shap for you along with the Farsi you are picking up. Doesn't any university in your area offer an Arabic language class. If not, I am sure you friend Baghdad Bob can translate the MEMRI clips for you. As for reading news from the source, do you think that the media was putting us on when it reported about the Sunnis bombing the Shiites the other week during the holy week holiday in Pakistan? Or how about when it reported on the suicide bombing of the Shiites in Iraq by the Sunnis? Do you think our media is lying about the thousands and thousands of people being killed in Syria?

No one is denying that there were many brave Irish soldiers. However, since you called those who support the IDF dualies, you are sidestepping the fact that Irish men would regularly put money in a bucket in bars to support the IRA. Would you consider these dualies also? Go find some old Irish gentlemen in Seattle, and perhaps they can tell you all about this.

i define a dualie as someone who supports a country other than the one they are livinhg in more than the one they are living in.

i there was an irish-american group raising money for the IRA without a concern expressed at all for our own soldiers, then yes, i would call them dualies, but that isn't the case now, is it. personally, i have never seen such a bucket and i have probably been to more irish bars than you.

let me put it another way.

who you want me to call a dualie is is an irish american CMOH recipient who drops some change in an IRA bucket at the end of a bar while he is out drinking on a saturday night.

what i want you to call a dualie are jewish americans who never served in our military, in all probability, and who spend a a lot of time, effort, and energy to raise money for the soldiers in a foreign military without even giving a nod on their website to our own troops who are coming home with all kinds of physical end emotional problems.

and knock it off with the go find someone. you always want me to find someone.

Last edited:

i define a dualie as someone who supports a country other than the one they are livinhg in more than the one they are living in.

i there was an irish-american group raising money for the IRA without a concern expressed at all for our own soldiers, then yes, i would call them dualies, but that isn't the case now, is it. personally, i have never seen such a bucket and i have probably been to more irish bars than you.

who you want me to call a dualie is is an irish american CMOH recipient who drops some change in an IRA bucket at the end of a bar while he is out drinking on a saturday night.

what i want you to call a dualie are jewish americans who never served in our military, in all probability, and who spend a a lot of time, effort, and energy to raise money for the soldiers in a foreign military without even giving a nod on their website to our own troops who are coming home with all kinds of physical end emotional problems.

Well then I would say that all those Irish Americans throwing money into the buckets in bars to support the IRA were dualies then if we go by your definition., And let's face it. You have no idea what these people who support the IDF also do to lend their support to Americans. For all we know, some of them might have been involved in the Civil Rights Movement. Some of them might volunteer in schools which have many minorities and help the children learn to read better. Some of them might give huge sums to charities which benefit all Americans regardless of their religion. Since you have no idea what else these people are doing (and some might have been in the service in the Korean or Viet Nam Wars), it is kind of ridiculous you throwing out a "dualie" at them. And another thing, these people are not planning terrorist attacks in America like the people who are being picked up by our Intelligence Agencies. Perhaps you have not seen it in bars where you are at. Maybe it was prevalent in the bars only on the East Coast where there were plenty of Irish Americans or more likely it was before the time you were old enough to drink and go into bars to inbibe.. I don't know why you would be so up on step when I suggest you try to find and old Irish American gentleman and ask him about this.

Well then I would say that all those Irish Americans throwing money into the buckets in bars to support the IRA were dualies then if we go by your definition., And let's face it. You have no idea what these people who support the IDF also do to lend their support to Americans. For all we know, some of them might have been involved in the Civil Rights Movement. Some of them might volunteer in schools which have many minorities and help the children learn to read better. Some of them might give huge sums to charities which benefit all Americans regardless of their religion. Since you have no idea what else these people are doing (and some might have been in the service in the Korean or Viet Nam Wars), it is kind of ridiculous you throwing out a "dualie" at them. And another thing, these people are not planning terrorist attacks in America like the people who are being picked up by our Intelligence Agencies. Perhaps you have not seen it in bars where you are at. Maybe it was prevalent in the bars only on the East Coast where there were plenty of Irish Americans or more likely it was before the time you were old enough to drink and go into bars to inbibe.. I don't know why you would be so up on step when I suggest you try to find and old Irish American gentleman and ask him about this.

Well Hoss I suggest you go into a Jewish old peoples social club and maybe speak to some of the elderly and not so elderly gentleman. Seems as if the Jewish people had their own extremly violent terrorist organization in the US right up to the beginning of this century, probably it is still in existance today. It has planned and excuted acts of terrorism not only in the US and Canada but also all over the world. These terrorists are also dualies. Do the letters JDL mean anything to you, one of their plans for attack included killing a Member of the US Government;

In a 1986 study of domestic terrorism, the Department of Energy concluded: "For more than a decade, the Jewish Defense League (JDL) has been one of the most active terrorist groups in the United States.... Since 1968, JDL operations have killed 7 persons and wounded at least 22. Thirty-nine percent of the targets were connected with the Soviet Union; 9 percent were Palestinian; 8 percent were Lebanese; 6 percent, Egyptian; 4 percent, French, Iranian, and Iraqi; 1 percent, Polish and German; and 23 percent were not connected with any states. Sixty-two percent of all JDL actions are directed against property; 30 percent against businesses; 4 percent against academics and academic institutions; and 2 percent against religious targets."

Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

no, we don't know what they do other than that they support a foreign army to a great extent and don't seem to support our own. for all we know, they could be running ponzi schemes to raise money to support the IDF, bilking people out of their retirements, or selling classified documents to russia so some IDF soldier gets some blood pastries. we can speculate and imagine all we want.

meanwhile, you get all pissy about some CMOH recipient or anyone dropping some chaange into a bucket at the end of a bar.

do you think the irish are stupid, anyway. the IRA is a proscribed organisation. they aren't going to put up a bucket that might $50.00 a night max and risk the chance of getting popped by the law.

and i have been in bars on the east coast. i don't know whaat your point is other than you think it is OK for americans to fundraise for foreign military groups rather than fundraise for our own.

in all my time in service, i never met a jewish soldier. i did meet an awfully lot of black soldiers, and this whole thing started because people trashed stevie wonder because of an act of conscience.

and while we are at it, a MLK jr. quote...

When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.

We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.

http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/s...ights/martin-luther-king-speaks-22-3-1968.PDF

Forum List

Back