Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

Shia, Sunni, Khawarij, - according to their beliefs it doesn't matter.

The Qur'an states that creating sects in Islam is Haram (forbidden), in Surah 30 Verse 32

Islam fits all the official definitions of a cult. It indoctrinates its members; it forms a closed, totalitarian society; it has a self-appointed, messianic and charismatic leader; and it believes that the ends justify the means.

TA-DA!!!

ah, a hobby crusader.

official definition of a cult?

lol

looks like every religion could fall under your nebulous def.

"it indoctrinates its members"

orly?
You have a point, but there is a one very large difference. Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc... none of them have suicide bombers. Only Islam. Only Islam calls for the death of all non-believers. It is a death cult. Sorry.

no apologies needed.

japan had suicide bombers and they were guided by state shinto.

you also have not understood why shia=death cult would make sense and islam=death cult does not.

but you have also not defined cult.

you are basically just emoting against trhe MSUELSINS!

Sorry, but it's true. Don't shoot the messenger!

if you had written Shia = Death cult, you would have had a point, but so.

The Qur'an states that creating sects in Islam is Haram (forbidden), in Surah 30 Verse 32

Islam fits all the official definitions of a cult. It indoctrinates its members; it forms a closed, totalitarian society; it has a self-appointed, messianic and charismatic leader; and it believes that the ends justify the means.

TA-DA!!!

Oh, look. Another kafir with a plebeian understanding of Islam thinks he's an expert because he read all about it on the internet. :eusa_whistle:

Zander and his full-of-shit wannabee conservative GOP playmates are really reactionary agenda driven radicals that hate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They have every right to post, but when they do, they are so toast. They are worse than stupid, they are deliberately obtuse and malignant.

True Republicans do not want these assholes in the party.

if you had written Shia = Death cult, you would have had a point, but so.

TA-DA!!!

Oh, look. Another kafir with a plebeian understanding of Islam thinks he's an expert because he read all about it on the internet. :eusa_whistle:

I know there is shit in the sewer, I don't need crawl down into it to verify. I don't need to be an expert on Islam to know that it is a death cult.

TA-DA!!!

I know there is shit in the sewer, I don't need crawl down into it to verify. I don't need to be an expert on Islam to know that it is a death cult.

you know, it does not get more weight when you repeat the same shit like a brainless cultist.

Zander, you are partially right: you don't know much, and you prove that with every post.

I am also convinced you are so full of bad karma that your support jinxed (again) the Dodgers this year. :lol:

You are such a wipe.

TA-DA!!!

Sorry, pal, but talking points you find on Google won't quite cut it if you're going to make a sweeping indictment of the world's second-largest religion.

So Zanderboo negs me and I return the favor and he runs away when I call him out for being a GOP poseur. Happens every time.

Sorry, pal, but talking points you find on Google won't quite cut it if you're going to make a sweeping indictment of the world's second-largest religion.

:lol: It's not a 'sweeping indictment' - it's a fact. :lol:

you know, it does not get more weight when you repeat the same shit like a brainless cultist.

Good advice. You should try following it.

feaf.jpg

Right On Texas!

Oh shut the fuck up, don't like the stench of your own Republitard shit asswipe? I'm in the zone today.

Fuckshit, The reflection of REALITY on the bilboard drives you into going ballistic ?!?!?.......TOUGH SHIT Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD fuctard....DEAL WITH IT !!!

Last edited:
No, you are a weeping indictment of your lack of critical thinking, Zander. Take the anti-American hatred and the anti-religious hatred elsewhere, son. It's not seemly, and it is just wrong.

a "fact".

So Zanderboo negs me and I return the favor and he runs away when I call him out for being a GOP poseur. Happens every time.

MalarkeyStarkey, obviously every one of your posts results in you covered with you drowning your own attempted shit.

Glug, glug....glugitty glug.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Maybe if you keep repeating that, it will magically become true one day. Cross your fingers. :lol:

Let's see if that is true. Repeat with me:

Zander is a poseur,
Zander is a poseur,
Zander is a poseur.

Yep, it is true.

a "fact".

Kalami Salaami,

An OBVIOUS FACT documented by the exposure of it's Islamofascist practioners and the overwhelming support of their TERRORISM by the MOSTLY Mid Eastern shitheads or those with a Mid Eastern origin.

Let's see if that is true. Repeat with me:

Zander is a poseur,
Zander is a poseur,
Zander is a poseur.

Yep, it is true.

MalarkeyStarkey is a hopeless fool,
MalarkeyStarkey is a hopeless fool,
MalarkeyStarkey is a hopeless fool.

Got to be true, using the idiot's logic.

a "fact".

Kalami Salaami,

An OBVIOUS FACT documented by the exposure of it's Islamofascist practioners and the overwhelming support of their TERRORISM by the MOSTLY Mid Eastern shitheads or those with a Mid Eastern origin.

You forgot about the OBAMI SALAAMI MARXIST MUSLIM OBAMARHOIDAL LIEBERHOIDAL BLACK RACIST VICTORY MOSQUE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LIEBERTURDAL TURDS.

a "fact".

Kalami Salaami,

i am not Kalam, but i am happy that you mentioned the salaami.

the rest of your post was crap, but that's expected.

Forum List

Back