"Pledge for America" written by lobbyist

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
So, it seems the "Pledge for America" - in which the Republicans are going to "take America back" for "the people".... is in fact, written by Brian Wild, a lobbyist.

Video: Former Exxon and AIG lobbyist wrote the GOP 'Pledge to America' - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

GOP blueprint bashes special interests, written by special interests - The Hill's Pundits Blog

The "Pledge for America".... brought to you by AIG, ExxonMobil, etc.

Discuss.

Not surprised. Both parties spend more time trying to con the electorate than they do trying to solve our issues.

And we know Noooooooooooooooooooooo lobbyists are involved with the Democrats or Obama, right????????

Hilariously hypocritical. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And we know Noooooooooooooooooooooo lobbyists are involved with the Democrats or Obama, right????????

Why don't you explain the hypocrisy to me, then?

I wouldnt say it is hypocritical. I simply would say you started a thread about something that is not overly unusual...for either party.

Absolutely. Both parties do this all the time - "ObamaCare" was essentially written by Big Pharm and the insurance lobby.

So, it seems the "Pledge for America" - in which the Republicans are going to "take America back" for "the people".... is in fact, written by Brian Wild, a lobbyist.

Video: Former Exxon and AIG lobbyist wrote the GOP 'Pledge to America' - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

GOP blueprint bashes special interests, written by special interests - The Hill's Pundits Blog

Discuss.

Just for the crack of it.... why don't you go find out who wrote the stimulus?

Or the healthcare bill?

Go and find out who works with this administration on each and every step they take.... and you howling fools lap it up like fucking puppies.

Discuss.

Or the healthcare bill?

Go and find out who works with this administration on each and every step they take.... and you howling fools lap it up like fucking puppies.

Classy post!

Now, why don't you go back and read my last post.

Because your asking proves no amount of explaining would work with you.

Or haven't you heard of Tony Rezko?

And then YOU have the blindness to decry lobbyists in the republican party as IF Obama (AND THE WHOLE FREAKING DEMOCRAT PARTY) is clean as the wind driven snow when it comes to lobbyists???

Only a paid Democrat tool would be so blind as to think that would work.

The people who live in reality land would see the screaming double standard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And then YOU have the blindness to decry lobbyists in the republican party as IF Obama (AND THE WHOLE FREAKING DEMOCRAT PARTY) is clean as the wind driven snow when it comes to lobbyists???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fact that you haven't even read my posts in this thread, where I clearly state that BOTH parties do this, means that you have very little experience with "reality land".

Continue as you were.

Discuss.

Or the healthcare bill?

Classy post!

What, that you SCREAM in the op about eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil lobbyists, and when you realize you can't get away with it, you try to sneak in a CYA, oh yeah, lobbyists wrote most of Obama's big ideas like health care. :eusa_shhh:

Your entire thread is busted as a big hypocritical tempest in a tea pot.

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fact that you haven't even read my posts in this thread, where I clearly state that BOTH parties do this, means that you have very little experience with "reality land".

Continue as you were.

Sure I read it. You posted it AFTER other people pointed out the hypocrisy.

It was an obvious CYA to stop any further criticism of the OBVIOUS HYPOCRISY.

But sorry won't work.

Unless you can produce the thread where you "decried" the lobbyists writing the Obama health bill etc.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or the healthcare bill?

Classy post!

What, that you SCREAM in the op about eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil lobbyists, and when you realize you can't get away with it, you try to sneak in a CYA, oh yeah, lobbyists wrote most of Obama's big ideas like health care. :eusa_shhh:

Nice try!

It would be "busted" if I ever claimed that Dems don't do this. I didn't even profer an opinion on the OP subject. Your projection of what you "think" is my opinion is entirely in your head, not mine.

Now, do you have an actual post, or should I just ignore you?

Classy post!

Nice try!

It would be "busted" if I ever claimed that Dems don't do this. I didn't even profer an opinion on the OP subject. Your projection of what you "think" is my opinion is entirely in your head, not mine.

Now, do you have an actual post, or should I just ignore you?

Oh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go ahead and "ignore" me and prove I was right about everything I said, you know it, and all you can do is run behind your little ignore button, because you don't have a genuine answer.

It was an obvious attack on the "New" Contract with America.

And you can claim you know Dems do this as well but where is your thread decrying lobbyists writing the healthcare bill as you decry Republicans in the op?

All you have to do is produce it, and I'll withdraw the charge of you being a hypocrite.

Until then, you can BLEAT all you want. But it's pretty obvious, you just posted the latest attack from your DNC buddies, and only offered a mea culpa AFTER it became obvious (in the thread), that the hypocrisy was all too obvious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit, those smileys.. Chill.

NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny_Motivational_Posters_05.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back