Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

feaf.jpg

Right On Texas!

Oh shut the fuck up, don't like the stench of your own Republitard shit asswipe? I'm in the zone today.

In the shithead zone you mean.

Shut up fucktard. Contribute or GTFO.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

Out of curiosity, CG, do the names Ibn Sina (Avicenna), Harun ar-Rashid, and Umar ibn al-Khattab ring any bells?

gazoontite ... :razz:

I'll tell ya what partner. You just keep yer wormy lil yankee a*ss up in the nothern parts. Cause that's where all the Al Qaeda training camps are. I'm sure you slimy lil worms will get along just fine. But don't mess with Texas. We aint buyin yer "Islamophobia" B.S. round here. Now you have a nice f*ckin day you lil wormy piece of chicken dung. ;)

I'll tell ya what partner. You just keep yer wormy lil yankee a*ss up in the nothern parts. Cause that's where all the Al Qaeda training camps are. I'm sure you slimy lil worms will get along just fine. But don't mess with Texas. We aint buyin yer "Islamophobia" B.S. round here. Now you have a nice f*ckin day you lil wormy piece of chicken dung. ;)

Texas, place of steers, queers and Islamophobes.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

Out of curiosity, CG, do the names Ibn Sina (Avicenna), Harun ar-Rashid, and Umar ibn al-Khattab ring any bells?

gazoontite ... :razz:

Did any get on you? :redface:

Yep. They do.

You will notice, I didn't claim that Islam has contributed nothing to the world, only that it is just one of many cultures that has impacted the development of the world we know. I see no reason to single out Islam for special treatment one way or the other. I am neither pro nor anti Islam. Muslims are not special... they are just people. Like everyone else. If that doesn't suit you, tough shit.

Yep. They do.

You will notice, I didn't claim that Islam has contributed nothing to the world, only that it is just one of many cultures that has impacted the development of the world we know. I see no reason to single out Islam for special treatment one way or the other. I am neither pro nor anti Islam. Muslims are not special... they are just people. Like everyone else. If that doesn't suit you, tough shit.

mmmm, they're people who are supporting the beliefs of Islam.

The beliefs of Islam are...extreme.

Yep. They do.

So why did you post this horseshit?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...vative-texan-education-board.html#post2772585

Quit playing the saint you lying stack of shit, what were you implying in that post?

The resolution does not matter. I believe that public school teachers have autonomy in social science classes in Texas, and they can ignore the Board if they wish and teach as they wish.

"Critics say it's another example of the ideological board trying to politicize public education in the Lone Star State. Kathy Miller, president of the Texas Freedom Network, which advocates for religious freedom, questioned why the resolution came at a time when "anti-Muslim rhetoric in this country has reached fever pitch."

Fever pitch??? I think that will probably happen when they break ground near 911 site.

LOL...........I was on the phone with a telemarketer from Texas a few nights ago..........had that Texan drawl. Told her I couldnt wait to move to Texas and live with real Americans instead of this snake pit in New York where the culture has become, "Hey.......what the fcukk.........anything goes!!!" Fcukking multicultural assholes duped hook, line and stinker in this crackhead poltically correct bass ackwards state. Only New Jersey has more crackhead lefties!!! ( getting whacked with a basball bat upside of the head by the current governor I might add!!!)

Texas FTMFW!!!

Last edited:

Yep. They do.

Did you learn about them in either primary or secondary school?

I lived in Texas a few years ago and also lived there as a child. Texas has come a long way in fighting bigotry and racism, but it has a long way to go. Like many parts of the country, bigotry is deeply embedded in the culture.

It's interesting that we so often hate the group but like the individuals that make up the group. Bigotry always begins with ignorance. We don't understand those that make up the group so we attempt to gain an understanding, not by learning about those individuals and their values, but by convincing ourselves that the negative exceptions are the norms for the group. Out of this lack of understanding comes the fear that the group endangers values. Out of fear comes hate. Out of hate comes action; we malign the group, we ban books, protest, and make laws that discriminate all of which leads to violence.

LOL...........I was on the phone with a telemarketer from Texas a few nights ago..........had that Texan drawl. Told her I couldnt wait to move to Texas and live with real Americans instead of this snake pit in New York where the culture has become, "Hey.......what the fcukk.........anything goes!!!" Fcukking multicultural assholes duped hook, line and stinker in this crackhead poltically correct bass ackwards state.

Texas FTMFW!!!

Yes, you would fit in very well in Texas. I'm surprised you aren't a Texan yourself.

Any asshole knows that Islam has not contributed one single thing to the world in the area of science, technology or culture in the last 700 years!!! 700 fcukking years!!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Of course, on second thought, they have come up with several ways of offing yourself that are unique to say the least, so I might not by 100% correct!!! Indeed, they may be the first culture to come up with a way to strap an atom bomb to thier torso and blow up a million people, so that'd certainly be a first!!!

Last edited:

Yep. They do.

Did you learn about them in either primary or secondary school?

I attended a Catholic School, where we studied the major religions.... and their contributions to the world. :eek::eek: Damn, Catholics - teaching us about Islam!! Of course, they included every other faith, and cultures.... I guess one might even call it a rounded education with an emphasis on critical thinking. What an outrage.

Forum List

Back