Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

The board approved the one-page nonbinding resolution, which urges textbook publishers to limit what they print about Islam in world history books, by a 7-5 vote.

Limit? How about do without.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

feaf.jpg

Right On Texas!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

When the fuck did Obama say that shit? Come CG, lets if you can prove it. No one said shit about racism you asshat, its Islamophobia we're talking about, pay attention to the goddamn thread steer clear of the ad hominems. I heard there were Moors who conquered Spain and influenced Europe, still care to say that Islam has jack shit to do with world history?

When the fuck did Obama say that shit? Come CG, lets if you can prove it. No one said shit about racism you asshat, its Islamophobia we're talking about, pay attention to the goddamn thread steer clear of the ad hominems. I heard there were Moors who conquered Spain and influenced Europe, still care to say that Islam has jack shit to do with world history?

Fact check all the shit that Obama credited Islam with during his world apology tour in Cairo, then come back and tell me which were lies. There's plenty to pick from.

It is NOT about Islamophobia, cretin kid, it is about BALANCE. We are talking World History - world.... not fucking Islam.... much as you would like to see racists everywhere and believe we're all out to get everyone who isn't white, we aren't. Live with it. You're black and no body gives a shit. How fucking inconvenient for you.

The board approved the one-page nonbinding resolution, which urges textbook publishers to limit what they print about Islam in world history books, by a 7-5 vote.

Limit? How about do without.

The "Non binding" resolution seems pretty reasonable to me. It takes a lot of fauxtrage to get upset about this......

That they even put the shit to vote shows how intolerant and Islamophobic those dipshits are. Nonbiding or not its still fucking Islamophobia.

Fact check all the shit that Obama credited Islam with during his world apology tour in Cairo, then come back and tell me which were lies. There's plenty to pick from.

It is NOT about Islamophobia, cretin kid, it is about BALANCE. We are talking World History - world.... not fucking Islam.... much as you would like to see racists everywhere and believe we're all out to get everyone who isn't white, we aren't. Live with it. You're black and no body gives a shit. How fucking inconvenient for you.

You made the claim stupid ass cow, now prove it or shut the fuck up and quit being a nuisance.

You made the claim stupid ass cow, now prove it or shut the fuck up and quit being a nuisance.

I have already fact checked it. Now, do your own work you lazy assclown and stop whining about racism. The racist is you, little man.

Don't mess with Texas! Keep yer damn Al Qaeda training camps in New York where they belong! Have a nice damn day!

I have already fact checked it. Now, do your own work you lazy assclown and stop whining about racism. The racist is you, little man.

Who mentioned anything about racism you dumbass? Thats your strawman and I can fact check because I saw the transcript to Obama's Cairo speech

For over a thousand years, Al-Azhar has stood as a beacon of Islamic learning; and for over a century, Cairo University has been a source of Egypt's advancement.

Al-Azhar University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out of curiosity, CG, do the names Ibn Sina (Avicenna), Harun ar-Rashid, and Umar ibn al-Khattab ring any bells?

Forum List

Back