Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

If you build it,the brutal Islamic Terrorists will come. Get out and vote people. Make 2010 count...

feaf.jpg

Any asshole knows that Islam has not contributed one single thing to the world in the area of science, technology or culture in the last 700 years!!! 700 fcukking years!!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Of course, on second thought, they have come up with several ways of offing yourself that are unique to say the least, so I might not by 100% correct!!! Indeed, they may be the first culture to come up with a way to strap an atom bomb to thier torso and blow up a million people, so that'd certainly be a first!!!
Oh Really
Abdus Salam (January 29, 1926 - November 21, 1996) Nobel Laureate Physics in 1979
Ahmed H. Zewail - chemist and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Abdul Qadeer Khan,(born April 27, 1936), world leader in gas-centrifuge enrichment technology
Fazlur Khan - structural engineer (designed the Sears Tower, John Hancock Center)

Funny stuff. Compare the Nobel prize winner to the Jewish Nobel Prize winners. It's a blowout. There are far far less Jews in the world than muslims, yet they have received many many more Nobel prizes than Muslims. Have a look at this.

Jewish and Arab Islam Nobel Prize Winners
Yea, and there only 6 Nobel laureates from China with a population 1. 3 billion yet
there are 9 Nobel laureates from Hungary with a population of only 10 million.

So are we to conclude that Jews are smarter than Muslims and Hungarians are smarter than Chinese?

Here's the resolution. Seems reasonable to me.

WHEREAS pro-Islamic/anti-Christian bias has tainted some past Texas Social Studies
textbooks, such as:
• In one instance, devoting 120 student text lines to Christian beliefs, practices, and holy
writings but 248 (more than twice as many) to those of Islam; and dwelling for 27 student
text lines on Crusaders' massacre of Muslims at Jerusalem in 1099 yet censoring Muslims'
massacres of Christians there in 1244 and at Antioch in 1268, implying that Christian
brutality and Muslim loss of life are significant but Islamic cruelty and Christian deaths are
not (see documentation in Appendix I-A);
• In another instance, allotting 82 student text lines to Christian beliefs, practices, and holy
writings but 159 (almost twice as many) to those of Islam; describing Crusaders'
massacres of European Jews yet ignoring the Muslim Tamerlane's massacre of perhaps
90,000 co-religionists at Baghdad in 1401, and of perhaps 100,000 Indian POWs at Delhi
in 1398; thrice charging medieval Christians with sexism; and saying the Church "laid the
foundations for anti-Semitism" (see documentation in Appendix I-B);
• In a third instance, spending 139 student text lines on Christian beliefs, practices, and
holy writings but 176 on those of Islam; claiming Islam "brought untold wealth to
thousands and a better life to millions," while "because of [Europeans' Christian] religious
zeal … many peoples died and many civilizations were destroyed;" and contrasting "the
Muslim concern for cleanliness" with Swedes in Russia who were "the filthiest of God's
creatures" (see documentation in Appendix I-C); and,
WHEREAS pro-Islamic/anti-Christian half-truths, selective disinformation, and false
editorial stereotypes still roil some Social Studies textbooks nationwide, evidenced by:
• Patterns of pejoratives towards Christians and superlatives toward Muslims, calling
Crusaders aggressors, "violent attackers," or "invaders" while euphemizing Muslim
conquest of Christian lands as "migrations" by "empire builders" (see documentation in
Appendix II);
• Politically-correct whitewashes of Islamic culture and stigmas on Christian civilization,
indicting Christianity for the same practices (e.g., sexism, slavery, persecution of outgroups)
that they treat non-judgmentally, minimize, sugarcoat, or censor in Islam (see
documentation in Appendix II);
• Sanitized definitions of "jihad" that exclude religious intolerance or military aggression
against non-Muslims – even though Islamic sources often include these among proper
meanings of the term – which undergirds worldwide Muslim terrorism (see documentation
in Appendix II); and,

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/SBOE_resolution_9.2010.pdf

Well at least we know now where the lefties picked up their Crusader talking points when they try to dismiss (or deny or apologize for) Islamic terrorism. Perhaps McDougal has more impact than they are given credit for.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

When the fuck did Obama say that shit? Come CG, lets if you can prove it. No one said shit about racism you asshat, its Islamophobia we're talking about, pay attention to the goddamn thread steer clear of the ad hominems. I heard there were Moors who conquered Spain and influenced Europe, still care to say that Islam has jack shit to do with world history?

if you want cally to prove her shit, you have to ask her nicely in a PM, as she has secret sources. they are very convenient.

:lol::lol::lol: It must really piss you off that I have access to sources you don't. :lol: They aren't 'secret', little man. Nor have I ever claimed them to be - that is typical leftie spin. Do you work for MSNBC? Ohhhh, no.... that can't be right cuz if you did, you would know where what those sources are. How sad for you. How fun for me! :lol::lol:

When the fuck did Obama say that shit? Come CG, lets if you can prove it. No one said shit about racism you asshat, its Islamophobia we're talking about, pay attention to the goddamn thread steer clear of the ad hominems. I heard there were Moors who conquered Spain and influenced Europe, still care to say that Islam has jack shit to do with world history?

if you want cally to prove her shit, you have to ask her nicely in a PM, as she has secret sources. they are very convenient.

:lol::lol::lol: It must really piss you off that I have access to sources you don't. :lol: They aren't 'secret', little man. Nor have I ever claimed them to be - that is typical leftie spin. Do you work for MSNBC? Ohhhh, no.... that can't be right cuz if you did, you would know where what those sources are. How sad for you. How fun for me! :lol::lol:

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

you think you made a point? :lol:

adorable.

seen any UFOs lately?

Another day another out group. It seems nothing changes, the first people who stood opposite each other at the watering hole or cave, screeching and screaming, and thousands of years later peoplekind are still on opposite sides, screeching and screaming. Even just a tiny bit of education would show the apes, we have done this to every group who are different than us. Deja vu all over again and again and again.....

Why do people need to put down the other in order to feel. "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

Learn a bit.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/History-Middle-East-Peter-Mansfield/dp/0143034332/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: A History of the Middle East (9780143034339): Peter Mansfield, Nicolas Pelham: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Among-Believers-Islamic-V-S-Naipaul/dp/0394711955/ref=pd_sim_b_1]Amazon.com: Among the Believers: An Islamic Journey (9780394711959): V.S. Naipaul: Books[/ame]

yes, serious person who has to be taken very seriously.

as i told you before, i haven't slept in months.

Oh Really
Abdus Salam (January 29, 1926 - November 21, 1996) Nobel Laureate Physics in 1979
Ahmed H. Zewail - chemist and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Abdul Qadeer Khan,(born April 27, 1936), world leader in gas-centrifuge enrichment technology
Fazlur Khan - structural engineer (designed the Sears Tower, John Hancock Center)

Funny stuff. Compare the Nobel prize winner to the Jewish Nobel Prize winners. It's a blowout. There are far far less Jews in the world than muslims, yet they have received many many more Nobel prizes than Muslims. Have a look at this.

Jewish and Arab Islam Nobel Prize Winners
Yea, and there only 6 Nobel laureates from China with a population 1. 3 billion yet
there are 9 Nobel laureates from Hungary with a population of only 10 million.

So are we to conclude that Jews are smarter than Muslims and Hungarians are smarter than Chinese?

Well, from all the information here, we can gather that every last one of us are smarter than Jack Fate (other than Zander, that is).

Here's the resolution. Seems reasonable to me.

WHEREAS pro-Islamic/anti-Christian bias has tainted some past Texas Social Studies
textbooks, such as:
• In one instance, devoting 120 student text lines to Christian beliefs, practices, and holy
writings but 248 (more than twice as many) to those of Islam; and dwelling for 27 student
text lines on Crusaders' massacre of Muslims at Jerusalem in 1099 yet censoring Muslims'
massacres of Christians there in 1244 and at Antioch in 1268, implying that Christian
brutality and Muslim loss of life are significant but Islamic cruelty and Christian deaths are
not (see documentation in Appendix I-A);
• In another instance, allotting 82 student text lines to Christian beliefs, practices, and holy
writings but 159 (almost twice as many) to those of Islam; describing Crusaders'
massacres of European Jews yet ignoring the Muslim Tamerlane's massacre of perhaps
90,000 co-religionists at Baghdad in 1401, and of perhaps 100,000 Indian POWs at Delhi
in 1398; thrice charging medieval Christians with sexism; and saying the Church "laid the
foundations for anti-Semitism" (see documentation in Appendix I-B);
• In a third instance, spending 139 student text lines on Christian beliefs, practices, and
holy writings but 176 on those of Islam; claiming Islam "brought untold wealth to
thousands and a better life to millions," while "because of [Europeans' Christian] religious
zeal … many peoples died and many civilizations were destroyed;" and contrasting "the
Muslim concern for cleanliness" with Swedes in Russia who were "the filthiest of God's
creatures" (see documentation in Appendix I-C); and,
WHEREAS pro-Islamic/anti-Christian half-truths, selective disinformation, and false
editorial stereotypes still roil some Social Studies textbooks nationwide, evidenced by:
• Patterns of pejoratives towards Christians and superlatives toward Muslims, calling
Crusaders aggressors, "violent attackers," or "invaders" while euphemizing Muslim
conquest of Christian lands as "migrations" by "empire builders" (see documentation in
Appendix II);
• Politically-correct whitewashes of Islamic culture and stigmas on Christian civilization,
indicting Christianity for the same practices (e.g., sexism, slavery, persecution of outgroups)
that they treat non-judgmentally, minimize, sugarcoat, or censor in Islam (see
documentation in Appendix II);
• Sanitized definitions of "jihad" that exclude religious intolerance or military aggression
against non-Muslims – even though Islamic sources often include these among proper
meanings of the term – which undergirds worldwide Muslim terrorism (see documentation
in Appendix II); and,

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/SBOE_resolution_9.2010.pdf

Well at least we know now where the lefties picked up their Crusader talking points when they try to dismiss (or deny or apologize for) Islamic terrorism. Perhaps McDougal has more impact than they are given credit for.

Some lefties unfortunately do that, yes. And unfortunately we have Islamophobiasts here who would do the same if they could get away with it, based on their hateful rhetoric.

If you build it,the brutal Muslim Terrorists will come. Seriously,less Mosques and more jobs. As usual,the Democrats are way off the mark on this stuff. No one with any common sense wants more Mosques built and more Muslims in this country. Most are just too PC to admit this openly but most do feel this way. The more Muslims there are in a country,the more radical Muslims there will be in that country as well. It's just the way it is. So the Left will go on spewing their vicious & irrational hate for those Christians while feigning sympathy and constantly defending Muslims. That's just par for the course for those nutters.

Most people know the Left is full of chit though. They see Islam as something that can hurt Christianity therefore they have embraced it. Don't let em fool ya,it has absolutely nothing to do with their love or respect for Islam. It really is all about their irrational hate for Christians in the end. Calling people "Islamophobes" is now all the rage with the American Left just as it was with the Western European Left a few years ago. Look where all that B.S. got England & France? Their Muslims are completely out of control and are now plotting the slaying of the evil English & French Infidels 24/7. England & France should have had much more "Islamophobia" in my opinion. Look at the mess they're in now. So just stay calm and understand that the Leftists/Democrats really are full of chit. Wear your "Islamophobia" badge with honor because you're the only ones that can save this country.

Last edited:
Seriously, I am worried about some folks (not you) who adhere to some of your thinking, Libocalypse. I know about the bad jidhadists, and we all do, some I am not worried about them. It's the "Christian" far right fools that want to create a christianrepublic built on blood and exclusion of folks who don't believe like them: those are the ones we really need to be worried about.

Last edited:
Shia, Sunni, Khawarij, - according to their beliefs it doesn't matter.

The Qur'an states that creating sects in Islam is Haram (forbidden), in Surah 30 Verse 32

Islam fits all the official definitions of a cult. It indoctrinates its members; it forms a closed, totalitarian society; it has a self-appointed, messianic and charismatic leader; and it believes that the ends justify the means.

TA-DA!!!

ah, a hobby crusader.

official definition of a cult?

lol

looks like every religion could fall under your nebulous def.

"it indoctrinates its members"

orly?

Islam is defintely a cult, a murderous one.

Same can be said of Christianity.

Seriously, I am worried about some folks (not you) who adhere to some of your thinking, Libocalypse. I know about the bad jidhadists, and we all do, some I am not worried about them. It's the "Christian" far right fools that want to create a christianrepublic built on blood and exclusion of folks who don't believe like them: those are the ones we really need to be worried about.

See,your own Leftist Anti-Christian bigotry just came out. Kind of just slipped out huh? lol! Look it's just fact,more Mosques being built and more Muslims in a country inevitably leads to more radical Muslim Terrorists being in that country as well. It's just fact. Most people who choose to ignore this reality are either irrational Anti-Christian Leftists,Intentionally ignorant,or Muslims themselves. Many are also just too PC to address this reality. If i'm an "Islamophobe" than so be it. I can live with that label. In fact,all people who are labelled "Islamophobes" should wear that badge with honor. They really are the only people that can save our country. Seriously it's true.

Stop the leftist conspiracy crap, lib, it's not flattering to you and its stupid. Think it through. We have a history of self-correction at the community level. There is no way the jihadists can get a foothold here without them hanging from lamp posts at the end of the day.

Stop the leftist conspiracy crap, lib, it's not flattering to you and its stupid. Think it through. We have a history of self-correction at the community level. There is no way the jihadists can get a foothold here without them hanging from lamp posts at the end of the day.

Well i'll continue to stand by my "Leftist Conspiracy" crap. Most Leftists do have a weird obsession with hating Christians,hence all the feigned sympathy and continuous defense of Muslims. Anything that can possibly hurt Christianity is a good thing to Leftists. I also stand by my belief that more Mosques being built and more Muslims in a country does inevitably lead to more radical Muslim Terrorists being in that country as well. You obviously disagree with my assessments. That's cool with me. For me it's still...

feaf.jpg

I am not Leftist (that's a lie you keep repeating) and I am not Anti-Christian (I am a born again and washed in the blood mainstream Christian) and I am not a bigot. I am objective, Lib, and that tells me our far right pretend Christians are conducting a false campaign for ulterior purposes. Your "pride" in your bigotry and hatred comes right out of the Julius Streicher nazi playbook of propagandism.

That does not wash.

Your hatred will not be permitted to succeed, certainly not on this thread. I am truly sorry that I was wrong about you, but it is best to know the opposition. If you are characteristic of it, then 50% of the battle is already won for our side. We will perform our due diligence.

Last edited:

The Constitution was written centuries ago.

Anyway, dadio, here you go:

Timeline of science and engineering in the Islamic world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it for yourself.

Hey skookerasbil! Where is that "No contribution in 700 crap now"?!?

Well?

Forum List

Back