Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

Ooooops.............skooks was wrong for once in his life. Looks like Islam did come up with some significant contributions...................

This is from the book, "How to Fcukk Up a Neighbor Real Good"

bhm1vr.jpg

Impressive................

Yep. They do.

Did you learn about them in either primary or secondary school?

I attended a Catholic School, where we studied the major religions.... and their contributions to the world. :eek::eek: Damn, Catholics - teaching us about Islam!! Of course, they included every other faith, and cultures.... I guess one might even call it a rounded education with an emphasis on critical thinking. What an outrage.

I was just curious because I didn't. "World History" classes were almost completely Western-centric and failed to discuss many important non-Western figures in world history like the men I listed above. If classes are going to be taught about world history, undue emphasis shouldn't be placed on any single part of the world. If people want to limit what is taught about other parts of the world, I suppose that's fine, but they shouldn't dishonestly claim that their children are being taught world history.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

When the fuck did Obama say that shit? Come CG, lets if you can prove it. No one said shit about racism you asshat, its Islamophobia we're talking about, pay attention to the goddamn thread steer clear of the ad hominems. I heard there were Moors who conquered Spain and influenced Europe, still care to say that Islam has jack shit to do with world history?

if you want cally to prove her shit, you have to ask her nicely in a PM, as she has secret sources. they are very convenient.

Any asshole knows that Islam has not contributed one single thing to the world in the area of science, technology or culture in the last 700 years!!! 700 fcukking years!!!!:

Islamic contributions to Medieval Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lmao............centuries ago s0n................nobody cares!!

The Constitution was written centuries ago.

Anyway, dadio, here you go:

Timeline of science and engineering in the Islamic world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it for yourself.

Hey skookerasbil! Where is that "No contribution in 700 crap now"?!?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Makes me proud to know we got some smart people in our school boards.
2. Now if we can get some in the government, things will turn out great!
3. Bulldose and ban, best way to deal with islam.:clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

YEAH! BAN A RELIGION! THIS IS WHAT FREEDOM IN AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT BOYS AND GALS!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS IF IT DOESN'T BENEFIT US?

jesus.. Chess, you're an example of a Partisan Hack asswipe.

Don't call yourself a Conservative if you can't value Religious Freedom.

*sorry for caps, it just had to be done.* ;)

Zander ≠ Person of Interest

Sorry, but it's true. Don't shoot the messenger!

if you had written Shia = Death cult, you would have had a point, but so.

Shia, Sunni, Khawarij, - according to their beliefs it doesn't matter.

The Qur'an states that creating sects in Islam is Haram (forbidden), in Surah 30 Verse 32

Islam fits all the official definitions of a cult. It indoctrinates its members; it forms a closed, totalitarian society; it has a self-appointed, messianic and charismatic leader; and it believes that the ends justify the means.

TA-DA!!!

Last edited:
YEAH! BAN A RELIGION! THIS IS WHAT FREEDOM IN AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT BOYS AND GALS!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS IF IT DOESN'T BENEFIT US?

jesus.. Chess, you're an example of a Partisan Hack asswipe.

Don't call yourself a Conservative if you can't value Religious Freedom.

*sorry for caps, it just had to be done.* ;)

Islam is much more than just a "religion". Religion is not the problem. If it were just a "religion" then there would be no problem. If you don't know that then you're dumber than a box of Post Toasties.

Any asshole knows that Islam has not contributed one single thing to the world in the area of science, technology or culture in the last 700 years!!! 700 fcukking years!!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Of course, on second thought, they have come up with several ways of offing yourself that are unique to say the least, so I might not by 100% correct!!! Indeed, they may be the first culture to come up with a way to strap an atom bomb to thier torso and blow up a million people, so that'd certainly be a first!!!
Oh Really
Abdus Salam (January 29, 1926 - November 21, 1996) Nobel Laureate Physics in 1979
Ahmed H. Zewail - chemist and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Abdul Qadeer Khan,(born April 27, 1936), world leader in gas-centrifuge enrichment technology
Fazlur Khan - structural engineer (designed the Sears Tower, John Hancock Center)

Any asshole knows that Islam has not contributed one single thing to the world in the area of science, technology or culture in the last 700 years!!! 700 fcukking years!!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Of course, on second thought, they have come up with several ways of offing yourself that are unique to say the least, so I might not by 100% correct!!! Indeed, they may be the first culture to come up with a way to strap an atom bomb to thier torso and blow up a million people, so that'd certainly be a first!!!
Oh Really
Abdus Salam (January 29, 1926 - November 21, 1996) Nobel Laureate Physics in 1979
Ahmed H. Zewail - chemist and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Abdul Qadeer Khan,(born April 27, 1936), world leader in gas-centrifuge enrichment technology
Fazlur Khan - structural engineer (designed the Sears Tower, John Hancock Center)

Funny stuff. Compare the Nobel prize winner to the Jewish Nobel Prize winners. It's a blowout. There are far far less Jews in the world than muslims, yet they have received many many more Nobel prizes than Muslims. Have a look at this.

Jewish and Arab Islam Nobel Prize Winners

Sorry, but it's true. Don't shoot the messenger!

The Qur'an states that creating sects in Islam is Haram (forbidden), in Surah 30 Verse 32

Islam fits all the official definitions of a cult. It indoctrinates its members; it forms a closed, totalitarian society; it has a self-appointed, messianic and charismatic leader; and it believes that the ends justify the means.

TA-DA!!!

ah, a hobby crusader.

official definition of a cult?

lol

looks like every religion could fall under your nebulous def.

"it indoctrinates its members"

orly?

TA-DA!!!

ah, a hobby crusader.

lol

orly?

Islam is defintely a cult, a murderous one.

TA-DA!!!

ah, a hobby crusader.

lol

orly?
You have a point, but there is a one very large difference. Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc... none of them have suicide bombers. Only Islam. Only Islam calls for the death of all non-believers. It is a death cult. Sorry.

Forum List

Back