CDZ Islamophobia

Are you somehow under the impression that your Edited-meister claptrap has anything at all to do with the subject of the thread?

This is a thread is about how the rejection of an oppressive supremacist ideology is labelled as some sort of mental disorder by those who have been hoodwinked into supporting it.

I know that's what you'd like the thread to be about.

Again, have to ask the question if you know any Muslims personally. I know a few, not a one of them has tried to convert me, not a one has tried to behead me. It's the most amazing thing, there is this major disconnect between the Muslims you guys describe and the ones I've met in the real world.

Not worried about getting killed. I don't like that many treat women as property or 2nd class citizens. Seems primitive.

Given the Right Wing in this country wants to turn women into involuntary baby mills, I really will take your sudden concern about women with a grain of salt.

Not to mention treating anybody else who isn't Muslim as a second class citizen.

Islam was crafted by a mass murderer and serial rapist as a device to invest in himself a sense of divinity in order to bind his warriors to him. It is little beyond a manifesto of domination and control seeking to expand until no other way of life remains.

The low IQ individuals who defend it like they do are either manifestly ignorant of what Islam is all about or else DO know what it is all about and are intentionally deceptive.

Here's the problem with that position. Yes, you can take verses out of the Koran out of context and make Islam sound really bad.

And you can take verses out of the Bible and do the same thing.

You can also take verses out of either to become a better person if you wanted to.

Which goes back to my point. Our problem with Islam is not their history. Everyone has stuff in their history that they ought to be ashamed of.

It's not that their culture is worse than our culture. Some people look at American culture and our acceptance of violence and racism with disdain.

Our problem is with our policies. We invade their countries, we support the theft of their land by the Zionists, we prop up awful governments and we arm really awful people and wonder why they turn on us. (Saddam, Bin Laden, they Libyan Rebels). And when we suffer the consequences of our truly dumb, bi-partisan policies, we comfort ourselves by telling ourselves they are barbarians with a barbaric religion, something conquerors have used to justify their bad behavior since the beginning of time.

But it's not like most of the Islamophobes are going to put on a uniform and fight for those awful policies. Get some poor working class kid like Joe to do it.

the vast majority were not 'nazi' but they fought for 'hitler' down to the last old man and little boy eh . The same could be said for 'muslims' as they fight for 'mohamad' eh Joe .

well, let's look at that. Not sure who is fighting for "Mohammed" exactly, but in our interminal quest to play "Hall Monitor In the Middle East", we've enlisted the help of the Kurds, the Saudis, Turkey, various friendly governments.

Again, if all of the 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world were against us, we'd be in a LOT of trouble.
its still enough of them to turn the world on its head and cause justified fear of all of them,,,kinda like a snake,,,not all are poisonous so do you just pick up any snake you see and kiss it???

Are you somehow under the impression that your Edited-meister claptrap has anything at all to do with the subject of the thread?

This is a thread is about how the rejection of an oppressive supremacist ideology is labelled as some sort of mental disorder by those who have been hoodwinked into supporting it.

Again, have to ask the question if you know any Muslims personally. I know a few, not a one of them has tried to convert me, not a one has tried to behead me. It's the most amazing thing, there is this major disconnect between the Muslims you guys describe and the ones I've met in the real world.

Not worried about getting killed. I don't like that many treat women as property or 2nd class citizens. Seems primitive.

Given the Right Wing in this country wants to turn women into involuntary baby mills, I really will take your sudden concern about women with a grain of salt.

That is complete bullshit. It is the Lefts fault that we have so many more assaults vs women. Baby mills? This is made up.

its still enough of them to turn the world on its head and cause justified fear of all of them,,,kinda like a snake,,,not all are poisonous so do you just pick up any snake you see and kiss it???

Well, here's the thing. I actually know which species of snakes are poisonous and which ones aren't. Not that there would be a reason to pick up a snake.

The thing is, your fear isn't justified. It's irrational, that's my whole point.

That is complete bullshit. It is the Lefts fault that we have so many more assaults vs women. Baby mills? This is made up.

muslim woman beheaded in broad daylight in moderate muslim nation as the police look on.
Liveleak.com - Graphic Scene of Woman Beheaded in the Middle of the Road in Broad Daylight

Well, here's the thing. I actually know which species of snakes are poisonous and which ones aren't. Not that there would be a reason to pick up a snake.

The thing is, your fear isn't justified. It's irrational, that's my whole point.

Tell us how we can tell a good muslim from a bad one?

Why do you spread muslim propaganda?

I'm sure you think it's the left's fault when the neighbor's dog poops in your front yard, but let's keep on topic, shall we?

The Right Wing wants to repeal a woman's right to choose. Yes, that is trying to make her a baby mill.

video of muslim woman stoned to death by other muslims.

Oh such a peaceful and humane religion....oh yth.

And we in the west are so much better?

St. Charles man who killed twin daughters, self, sought treatment, guns

Randy Coffland knew the depths of depression well. He'd tried therapy. He'd taken an increasing amount of antidepressants. But by January 2017, Coffland began shutting out family and making threats no one took seriously until it was too late.

When all the mental health treatments failed, he erased his twin daughters' names from his life insurance policy. On March 10, he murdered them in his St. Charles apartment, shot his wife and killed himself.

radical muslims are the ones cutting your head off while its the moderates that hold your feet

the day I see the moderates openly trying to stop the radicals I might change my mind,,,until then its better to just shoot any snake on sight and let god sort them out

I'm sure you think it's the left's fault when the neighbor's dog poops in your front yard, but let's keep on topic, shall we?

The Right Wing wants to repeal a woman's right to choose. Yes, that is trying to make her a baby mill.

video of muslim woman stoned to death by other muslims.

Oh such a peaceful and humane religion....oh yth.

And we in the west are so much better?

St. Charles man who killed twin daughters, self, sought treatment, guns

Randy Coffland knew the depths of depression well. He'd tried therapy. He'd taken an increasing amount of antidepressants. But by January 2017, Coffland began shutting out family and making threats no one took seriously until it was too late.

When all the mental health treatments failed, he erased his twin daughters' names from his life insurance policy. On March 10, he murdered them in his St. Charles apartment, shot his wife and killed himself.

Difference being we consider those people criminals, villains and awful POS. In Islam they are considered average men (not in all countries but in many). False equivalency.

radical muslims are the ones cutting your head off while its the moderates that hold your feet

the day I see the moderates openly trying to stop the radicals I might change my mind,,,until then its better to just shoot any snake on sight and let god sort them out

Moderates still treat women as property. Won't shake hands with women. It is their right but I don't like it.

Difference being we consider those people criminals, villains and awful POS. In Islam they are considered average men (not in all countries but in many). False equivalency.

So your argument is that because we have laws, bad stuff doesn't happen. (Except for the 18,000 homicides and 321,000 sexual assaults we have every year). Even though in Afghanistan, civil law broke down after 40 years of civil war that we incited... yup, awful things do happen when law and government break down. You totally got me there.

How can you tell a good white person from a Neo-Nazi?

See, it cuts both ways.

I'm not spreading any propaganda. I just don't quiver at the fake fear the Oil Companies and Zionists spread to get us all to fight perpetual war for their benefit.
sorry but nazis havent killed anyone in decades where as muslims kill people daily

See, it cuts both ways.

I'm not spreading any propaganda. I just don't quiver at the fake fear the Oil Companies and Zionists spread to get us all to fight perpetual war for their benefit.
oh and weren't muslims and nazis alies???yeah I think they are/were

See, it cuts both ways.

How many neo nazis are there in America? I have never see one or heard of one killing anybody....on the other hand....we all know what the muslims do...but go on denying it.

See, it cuts both ways.

oh and weren't muslims and nazis alies???yeah I think they are/were

Yes...Hitler loved the muslims because they slaughtered innocent Jews.

'Islamophobia' is yet another manifestation of righting ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

And like all manifestations of rightwing bigotry, it’s completely unwarranted and devoid of merit.

See, it cuts both ways.

and I agree on tthe wars,,,they are bullsht and why I hate democrats and republicans

but the fact is muslims have been killing americans since the 1700's

Forum List

Back