CDZ Islamophobia

Joe is right. Muslims have just recently turned against other groups of people in the world. It isnt in their holy book or anything. Their outrage and bigotry is our fault :rolleyes:
Not everything is our fault. The Crusades caused the biggest rift, so, blame the Pope.

Difference being we consider those people criminals, villains and awful POS. In Islam they are considered average men (not in all countries but in many). False equivalency.

So your argument is that because we have laws, bad stuff doesn't happen. (Except for the 18,000 homicides and 321,000 sexual assaults we have every year). Even though in Afghanistan, civil law broke down after 40 years of civil war that we incited... yup, awful things do happen when law and government break down. You totally got me there.

No I am saying we consider it bad and they do not. Please follow along.

That is complete bullshit. It is the Lefts fault that we have so many more assaults vs women. Baby mills? This is made up.

I'm sure you think it's the left's fault when the neighbor's dog poops in your front yard, but let's keep on topic, shall we?

The Right Wing wants to repeal a woman's right to choose. Yes, that is trying to make her a baby mill.

video of muslim woman stoned to death by other muslims.

Oh such a peaceful and humane religion....oh yth.

And we in the west are so much better?

St. Charles man who killed twin daughters, self, sought treatment, guns

Randy Coffland knew the depths of depression well. He'd tried therapy. He'd taken an increasing amount of antidepressants. But by January 2017, Coffland began shutting out family and making threats no one took seriously until it was too late.

When all the mental health treatments failed, he erased his twin daughters' names from his life insurance policy. On March 10, he murdered them in his St. Charles apartment, shot his wife and killed himself.

I will explain it to you because you are not reading correctly. Men on average are larger and stronger than women and we are bred to protect them. The idiot Left wants to treat women as men and state they don’t need their protection so more assaults occur. Again I am talking about treatment of women not crime. Learn to read. Please.

video of Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through the street in Egypt.

Guy, we can go tit-for-tat all day of mob actions somewhere in the world.

6,700 Rohingya Muslims killed in one month in Myanmar, MSF says

More than 6,700 Rohingya Muslims, including at least 730 children under the age of five, were killed in the first month of a crackdown that started in August in Myanmar’s northern Rakhine state, according to Médecins Sans Frontières.

The figures released on Thursday by the humanitarian agency are believed to be a conservative estimate and far exceed Myanmar’s official death toll of 400.

Some of the worst violence is believed to have occurred in Tula Toli, in a village in Maungdaw township, where survivors say residents were rounded up on riverbanks and shot as they tried to flee. The Guardian has seen videos taken by villagers showing the corpses of children washed up on shores.

We get it. Muslims scare you.

The only question is this fear rational? Not really. Anywhere in the world or through history, you can find examples of people acting badly. sometimes we even give them medals for it.

I will explain it to you because you are not reading correctly. Men on average are larger and stronger than women and we are bred to protect them. The idiot Left wants to treat women as men and state they don’t need their protection so more assaults occur. Again I am talking about treatment of women not crime. Learn to read. Please.

Oh, was that your point?

Funny thing, most of what we do in the world doesn't require superior strength. There's really no reason to keep women as second class citizens, which is what the Right wants to do.

oh and weren't muslims and nazis alies???yeah I think they are/were

Well, no, they weren't. Most of the Islamic World was under the boot of France or the UK, and they were happy to see the Europeans pound the snot out of each other but otherwise didn't get involved.

Now, millions of Muslims DID fight for the United Kingdom all over the world... funny that.

oh and weren't muslims and nazis alies???yeah I think they are/were

Well, no, they weren't. Most of the Islamic World was under the boot of France or the UK, and they were happy to see the Europeans pound the snot out of each other but otherwise didn't get involved.

Now, millions of Muslims DID fight for the United Kingdom all over the world... funny that.
maybe not all of them,,,

do you know how Iran got its name and what it means???

Oh, was that your point?

Funny thing, most of what we do in the world doesn't require superior strength. There's really no reason to keep women as second class citizens, which is what the Right wants to do.

Not 2nd class that’s Islam. But men should be the protectors and defenders and not abusers. We are raised third way it is in our DNA. Hence chivalry. When you ask us to back off and change how we are bred then we consider them as sex objects or worse. That is the disease of the Progressive Left. It’s OK to ask me to open a pickle jar to to accompany a woman if she feels unsafe walking in a dark parking lot. Doesn’t make women weak. They give birth and are nurturers and innovators. They are equal to men in every way sans physical strength and that’s fine to say that.

sorry but nazis havent killed anyone in decades where as muslims kill people daily

Did you miss all the right wing violence and terrorism in recent years?

FBI: reported hate crimes increased by 17 percent in 2017
sorry jew hating is a democrat and muslim thing

the right wing youre refering to is a european right not american right

I am a Jew and all the hate I have experienced Recently has come from the Left.

maybe not all of them,,,

I'm sure I'm about to be treated to a bunch of misinformation.

The British deposed the legitimate ruler of Iran in favor of his son, who was an incompetant boob who gave us the Ayatollah's. Why? Because they wanted to keep the supply lines open.

Imagine the kind of resentment that causes. 'Hey, we are invading your country because you happen to be in our way!"

maybe not all of them,,,

I'm sure I'm about to be treated to a bunch of misinformation.

The British deposed the legitimate ruler of Iran in favor of his son, who was an incompetant boob who gave us the Ayatollah's. Why? Because they wanted to keep the supply lines open.

Imagine the kind of resentment that causes. 'Hey, we are invading your country because you happen to be in our way!"
why would we deny facts,,,but you left out that muslims have been killing americans since the 1700's

Um, okay.

Has it occurred to you what you call "hate" is a legitimate concern about the policies of Israel?
what policy???

its their country and can do as they please, they have after all been there for thousands of yrs before the muslim religion ever existed

As a consequence of their ignorance, fear, and hate, conservatives have contrived the lie that there’s something ‘inherently malevolent’ about Islam, that unlike other religions Islam is ‘uniquely evil’ – needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

Conservatives attempt – and fail – to propagate this lie by citing examples of acts of terror committed by Muslims, or where an individual Muslim might advocate for acts of terror, as ‘proof’ that Islam is ‘evil’ and that all Muslims are ‘terrorists.’

This anti-Muslim rhetoric from the right fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, of course, since the acts or advocacy of one person or a group of persons is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons and their religion – such as Muslims and Islam.

Rightists will also attempt to take Islamic doctrine and dogma out of context to create false, misleading ‘examples’ of Islam’s ‘malevolence.’

The fact is that Islam is not a ‘terrorist religion,’ all Muslims are not ‘terrorists’ – to claim otherwise is a moronic lie; indeed, Muslims make up the large majority of victims of terrorism.

Unfortunately, as is the case with other manifestations of rightwing fear, bigotry, racism, and hate, conservatives’ unwarranted and pernicious hatred of Islam and Muslims will continue to plague Western nations for the foreseeable future.

Um, okay.

Has it occurred to you what you call "hate" is a legitimate concern about the policies of Israel?

You call the opposition to a supremacist ideology "Islamophobia", but you mask your hatred of an ethnicity by calling it "legitimate concern".

The fact that you brought Jews into a thread about this made up term called "Islamophobia" reveals your agenda here.

Forum List

Back