CDZ An as yet undiscussed way in which Trump is MAGA

DandyDonovan

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2018
How many people, on both sides of the aisle, know so much more about how their own government works since Trump became President?

All the sudden Americans are concerned about Presidential over reach , the authority of SCOTUS, the electoral college, etc etc all things that the average American moron knew NOTHING about prior to Trump.

• Banned
Total bullshit.

What is total bullshit? It is fact. Tons of Americans how previously had no idea how our government worked suddenly are at least somewhat educated on it thank to their desire to either get or defend Trump. They are studying up on the subject.

That HAS to be good for the US in the long run

Total bullshit.

What is total bullshit? It is fact. Tons of Americans how previously had no idea how our government worked suddenly are at least somewhat educated on it thank to their desire to either get or defend Trump. They are studying up on the subject.

So Trump is educating people huh? lol

• Banned
Total bullshit.

Uh what? That isn't what I said at all. Perhaps this forum is too advanced for you.

Total bullshit.

------------------------------------ i'd say so , at least people now think about things and I lso believe that its due to President Trump .

That's the problem, what does make America great again mean? just seems insulting to America, not that we don't have problems, & we have never been perfect. Trump may have some good ideas its hard to tell, as nothing seems well thought out & most of the people put in high places are questionable (and that's being kind)

That's the problem, what does make America great again mean? just seems insulting to America, not that we don't have problems, & we have never been perfect. Trump may have some good ideas its hard to tell, as nothing seems well thought out & most of the people put in high places are questionable (and that's being kind)
Yeah, professionals making good money is no indicator..

Total bullshit.

Total bullshit.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. That being that thousands of Americans are educating themselves on our civics system who previously didn't care because "Trump!!"

How many people, on both sides of the aisle, know so much more about how their own government works since Trump became President?

All the sudden Americans are concerned about Presidential over reach , the authority of SCOTUS, the electoral college, etc etc all things that the average American moron knew NOTHING about prior to Trump.
What’s your evidence that knowledge has increased since Trump became president?

Just watch the news, or read this discussion board, or any other and it's obvious. It's obvious. And what is really strange is why anyone would even argue any different. It's not like it' an insult to anyone to say that Trump has caused people on both sides to educate themselves.

T
Total bullshit.

Uh what? That isn't what I said at all. Perhaps this forum is too advanced for you.
That's exactly what you said.

T
Total bullshit.

No, at no point did I say "Trump is educating people about our civics" nor did I imply such, you inferred it.

T
Total bullshit.

No, at no point did I say "Trump is educating people about our civics" nor did I imply such, you inferred it.
Classic lib double speak. Because of Trump people know more. You said it.

Just watch the news, or read this discussion board, or any other and it's obvious. It's obvious. And what is really strange is why anyone would even argue any different. It's not like it' an insult to anyone to say that Trump has caused people on both sides to educate themselves.
In other words, you have no evidence. Thanks for confirming.

T

Classic lib double speak. Because of Trump people know more. You said it.

Again, there is no doubt that there are people on the left who hate Trump who have suddenly taken a great interest in how our government works for no other reason than they want to gripe about Trump. Suddenly they know about cloture, and checks and balances , and the 25th Amendment, and the role of the courts, and well you get the idea. And that is because they have been educating themselves.

Trump didn't educate them, and that's not what I ever said , despite your claims. But there is NO doubt that he inspired them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sides have upped there interest, Trump people because they love him, hopefully the rest because its in there best interest

Forum List

Back