Islam...look in the mirror

I already articulated.

No, you did not. You wrote "historical revisionism" which means "the reinterpretation of orthodox views on evidence, motivations, and decision-making processes surrounding a historical event", forgetting that

a) the word "revisionism" by itself does not have a negative connotation;

b) "constant revision of history is part of the normal scholarly process of writing history" (Wiki);

c) WHOSE views do you consider "orthodox"?

I just saw your post. Kudos for that. But I still disagree with people are losing their patience with Islam. It's because they think about Islam and everything Islam related 24/7

When they see US Embassies attacked around the world, its hard not to. The "moderate" Muslims really need to step up and put a stop to the clowns doing this violence.

Like I said Muslims in the middle east are starting to notice that and it's gonna take a little time. But if anyone in Ameria uses that as a justification to go and murder random Muslims it's a crime in their part. This is America and religous violence shouldn't happen because of incidents elsewhere. Like I said same with the people who burn places of worship. They can't make excuses for their actions. And I don't see any major violence yet. The FBI loves being violent against Muslims especially when they killed a black Muslim Imam for no reason.

Why Did Federal Agents in Detroit Shoot an Imam? - TIME

Well all this rage against Muslims is dangerous, Muslims aren't a race and a person of any color can be a Muslim even white people, that means almost anyone can be targeted as a secret Muslim if mob violence breaks out. Something needs to happen, but I fear that it will have to get even worse before it gets better.

When they see US Embassies attacked around the world, its hard not to. The "moderate" Muslims really need to step up and put a stop to the clowns doing this violence.

Like I said Muslims in the middle east are starting to notice that and it's gonna take a little time. But if anyone in Ameria uses that as a justification to go and murder random Muslims it's a crime in their part. This is America and religous violence shouldn't happen because of incidents elsewhere. Like I said same with the people who burn places of worship. They can't make excuses for their actions. And I don't see any major violence yet. The FBI loves being violent against Muslims especially when they killed a black Muslim Imam for no reason.

Why Did Federal Agents in Detroit Shoot an Imam? - TIME

Well all this rage against Muslims is dangerous, Muslims aren't a race and a person of any color can be a Muslim even white people, that means almost anyone can be targeted as a secret Muslim if mob violence breaks out. Something needs to happen, but I fear that it will have to get even worse before it gets better.

I see it as getting a little worse but not too much. The authorities are watching all people who try to attack religous centers. Like the guy who tried to bomb a temple....and the guy who burned down a mosque. They are being watched more

I love shawarmas too but I'm allergic of hummus :(. I wish I could try it

Man that sucks, I love it. Its a perfect appetizer.

It's because my Moms side of cousins fed me too much when I was a baby. But I eat fool(fava beans crushed). Have you tried that?

Ful is a bit rare in the USA Italians do use it-----but it does not come up as a standard bean----like limas and kidney beans and navy beans and ---black eyed peas and pinto beans-----I believe that most americans never heard of fava beans-----they are also called "broad beans" You are actually ALLERGIC to chick peas? I never heard of such an allergy------but I certainly believe you. How does your allergy manifest?----ie what happens to you? are you also allergic to peanuts?

Alot of people are losing their patience with Islam right now.

1. A lot more people are losing their patience with US right now!

2. Let's not forget that the rise of radical Islam was cultivated by US since 1970-s (US sponsored Islamic revolution in Iran) with a view to use it against the Soviet Union by destabilising its Southern borders.

islamo nazi conspiracy theorists are consistent about one issue They all seem to believe that muslims are stupider than door knobs and are completely CONTROLLED by americans and jews Without even so much as TALKING to them-----americans and jews manage to FORCE muslims to embark on REVOLUTIONS and all kinds of DEPRAVED ACTIONS I remember my grandfather telling me the story of al nabi's son-in-law ----one Ali and how ---jake mandelbaum convinced some other muslims to KILL him-----thus creating an ever lasting feud between two groups of muslims -----a situation that jews have been EXPLOITING FOR MORE THAN 1000 YEARS. Its not fair that anyone takes advantage of such IDIOCY

islamo nazi

There you go: yet another one using soundbites without a clue as to their meaning.

"Islamo Nazis". What the hell is that? No one knows. Yet some use it because they heard it from TV and it sounds "clever"...

Dear, dear...

I know exactly what she means.

You still haven't got a clue as to what YOU mean by saying "revisionist history"!

Let's try again:

You wrote "historical revisionism" which means "the reinterpretation of orthodox views on evidence, motivations, and decision-making processes surrounding a historical event", forgetting that

a) the word "revisionism" by itself does not have a negative connotation;

b) "constant revision of history is part of the normal scholarly process of writing history" (Wiki);

c) WHOSE views do you consider "orthodox"?

What is with you and your compulsion to tell me what I know, what I mean, or what people *understand*?

Are you incapable of speaking for yourself?

I hate the leftwad proclivity to think they have some sort of "special" understanding of what is going on in other people's heads, AND what they REALLY mean.

You can pull that with Obama as you rush to "explain" what he "really means" when he says the things he does, but kindly refrain from thinking, or presuming to speak, for me.

Thank you. That will probably take you two days to translate into idiot language...though I've no doubt you will run with it long before you understand it.

Man that sucks, I love it. Its a perfect appetizer.

It's because my Moms side of cousins fed me too much when I was a baby. But I eat fool(fava beans crushed). Have you tried that?

Ful is a bit rare in the USA Italians do use it-----but it does not come up as a standard bean----like limas and kidney beans and navy beans and ---black eyed peas and pinto beans-----I believe that most americans never heard of fava beans-----they are also called "broad beans" You are actually ALLERGIC to chick peas? I never heard of such an allergy------but I certainly believe you. How does your allergy manifest?----ie what happens to you? are you also allergic to peanuts?

Damn you hit it right on...yes I was born allergic to peanuts as well. I have a reaction in my mouth and throat....a get a bad swelling feeling in my throat. I now eat peanuts though and have no effects. But I'm allergic badly to almonds still and most nuts.

I'm also allergic to scrambled eggs and eggs in cake or cookies. So I don't eat much sweets also. But i eat the yolk of boiled eggs and that's it.

Are you a doctor?

I have never HEARD the term "islamo nazi" I use it because it is a logical term based on the nature of the propaganda I read as a child (long long ago) It was written by nazis and was very much PRO MUSLIM It is certainly not a "sound bite" to me Nazism is a totalitarian utopian ideology. Islam is a totalitarian utopian ideology Ideologues of each of them combined have been responsible for at least half of the people murdered in GENOCIDAL PROGRAMS in the past 100 years ------the other totalitarian utopian ideology responsible for the rest of the genocidal deaths has been communism

if it makes you feel better----long ago -----the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" adhered to a totalitarian utopian ideology-----which was the basis for the INQUSITION. The conquest of the new world was mediated by the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ----mostly. This stuff my be too complex for you

What is with you and your compulsion to tell me what ...

Because you are a pretentious fuckwit. You hide behind loud soundbites and outdated slogans and are unable to explain what they mean.

Prove me wrong, try answer at least one question: whose view of history do you consider "orthodox" and why do you assume everyone should share your opinion?

Do you know what a sound bite is?

You keep misusing the term.

Do you know what a sound bite is?

You keep misusing the term.

In other words, you are unable to answer the question, whose view of history do you consider "orthodox" and why do you assume everyone should share your opinion?

It was expected. I have no more use for you. Dismissed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back