Islam...look in the mirror

I'm not jealous of a hypocrite who cries racism whenever anyone talks about blacks. Then he goes and states his hate against Arabs and Muslims

Someone with crap English skills is not qualified to make that judgement, I'm afraid.

My English skills have nothing to do with you mindlessly using soundbites.

So, what is it that you disagreed with: that Israel is looked upon as a terrorist state, or that Zionists use "Holocaust" as extortion racket?

Wow, you made a Bedlam reference.

!

Sorry, I did not realise your current location suppose to be a secret.

Anyway, can you articulate what is it that you disagreed with: that Israel is looked upon as a terrorist state, or that Zionists use "Holocaust" as extortion racket?

I already articulated. I try not to articulate the same thing repeatedly for people who are too stupid to understand it the first or second time. There's no point.

I don't hate Arabs or Muslims retard.:eusa_hand:

What a Goddamned liar.

Show me some proof thats true, even link me a post where I said that.

The post you just made on the NJ imam thread. "the lid is gonna pop off"....what you meant and want to happen is that "the lid is gonna pop off and were gonna start killing Muslims in America."

Just because you didn't directly state it doesn't mean you don't hate them

What a Goddamned liar.

The post you just made on the NJ imam thread. "the lid is gonna pop off"....what you meant and want to happen is that "the lid is gonna pop off and were gonna start killing Muslims in America."

I don't want the lid to pop off, mob violence against a race is never a good thing, but it could happen. Alot of people are losing their patience with Islam right now.

I don't want the lid to pop off, mob violence against a race is never a good thing, but it could happen. Alot of people are losing their patience with Islam right now.

I just saw your post. Kudos for that. But I still disagree with people are losing their patience with Islam. It's because they think about Islam and everything Islam related 24/7

I just saw your post. Kudos for that. But I still disagree with people are losing their patience with Islam. It's because they think about Islam and everything Islam related 24/7

When they see US Embassies attacked around the world, its hard not to. The "moderate" Muslims really need to step up and put a stop to the clowns doing this violence.

When they see US Embassies attacked around the world, its hard not to. The "moderate" Muslims really need to step up and put a stop to the clowns doing this violence.

Like I said Muslims in the middle east are starting to notice that and it's gonna take a little time. But if anyone in Ameria uses that as a justification to go and murder random Muslims it's a crime in their part. This is America and religous violence shouldn't happen because of incidents elsewhere. Like I said same with the people who burn places of worship. They can't make excuses for their actions. And I don't see any major violence yet. The FBI loves being violent against Muslims especially when they killed a black Muslim Imam for no reason.

Why Did Federal Agents in Detroit Shoot an Imam? - TIME

Forum List

Back