Islam...look in the mirror

Indo described the WAR which took place in palestine in the mid 1940s in the same way MAGDA GOEBBELS described world war II -----in 1945 as she hid with her husband Josef Goebbels and their five small children and Adolf abu ali in the Berlin Bunker another similar perspective can be gleaned from the movie GONE WITH THE WIND-------ie the civil war from the perspective of SCARLET O'HARA

Nice words.

Are you excusing or trying to divert attention from the fact, Israel was started by terrorists?

I often hear Israel described as a terrorist state. Assuming these people are talking about the government and their IDF dogs, I agree with that 100%.

Try again Israel was started in the EARLY 1800s you decided to focus on the TIME PERIOD WHICH CONSTITUTED A WAR by the late 1800s and early 1900s ATTACKS ON JEWS BY MUSLIM ARABS became so frequent and extensive that some jews decided to create militias and FIGHT BACK prior to that time they were just sitting ducks for the filth of jihdist terrorism just as they were in filthy shariah shit holes------a situation, for which YOU obviously LONG. I do understand what a shock it was to the UMMAH to face ARMED JEWS since under the stink of shariah and the depravity of the disgusting PACT OF OMAR jews were barred from using, or owning weapons See? your problem is that the rules of your disgusting vile creed-----fell into the cosmic sewer where they belong

Try again Israel was started in the EARLY 1800s you decided to focus on the TIME PERIOD WHICH CONSTITUTED A WAR by the late 1800s and early 1900s ATTACKS ON JEWS BY MUSLIM ARABS

Do not mix up "state of Israel" with the fact Jews lived alongside Arabs in Palestine since the dawn of times.

As for attacks, there were plenty attacks on Arabs by Jews; but you choose not to mention them. Btw, despite having blow-ups every now and than, Arabs and Jews lived in relevant harmony until US Zionists decided to build their state in Palestine populated by European and American Jews.

you are parroting islamo nazi propaganda ------there is no time in history that jews lived in muslim dominated land with anything close to equal rights. Try to remember----I have hundreds of relatives NOW LIVING who survived the filth you defend In fact my own husband was BORN in a shariah shit hole The restrictions and oppression on jews by the stink and filth you lick------resulted in the murder by you and yours of MILLIONS. My own mother-in-law was rescued from rape by the local stinking Imam pig------under the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW that you support --------by an ILLEGAL ESCAPE FROM THE FILTH YOU SUPPORT------tens of thousands of christian sudanese children are still enslaved by the stink of oppressive laws that you EAGERLY LICK you have a problem------the people you violated can read and write

you are parroting islamo nazi

1. "Islamo Nazi" is a US media introduced soundbite that doesn't make any sense.

2. For your sake I hope your husband was not born prior to 1948...

irosie91;6041955, have you heard about history BEFORE 1948? And after 1948 it is full of examples of Israeli settlers brutality.

you are parroting islamo nazi

1. "Islamo Nazi" is a US media introduced soundbite that doesn't make any sense.

2. For your sake I hope your husband was not born prior to 1948...

irosie91;6041955, have you heard about history BEFORE 1948? And after 1948 it is full of examples of Israeli settlers brutality.

My husband was born before 1948 He saw quite a bit of muslim brutality-----both in palestine and in the land of his birth -----in fact he lost relatives to the filth of muslim brutality both in palestine/israel and in the land of his birth I cannot imagine why YOU would imagine that his birth prior to 1948 would impact on me? In fact it does because ------it meant he had to spend some time in barbaric filth in a shariah adherent society. He does bear some scars

My husband was born before 1948 He saw quite a bit of muslim brutality-----

And did he see Jewish brutality?

no he lived as a child----in a city in Palestine --now Israel. just about all jewish. The brutality that he saw took place in the shariah cesspit in which he was born. There was an encampment of arabs ------somewhat near his home in palestine but he stayed away because he could not bear to pass a particular house in which a man seemed to be always beating one of his wives-----he said that the person would SIT on top of the lady. As to that encampment------he said that they walked away------at the time that the partition was established He did not see or hear any of the fighting ----but did attend lots of funerals

And did he see Jewish brutality?

no he lived as a child----in a city in Palestine --now Israel.

No?

Then either he is a liar or you are.

That is a very rude answer-------are you emulating al nabi? how many little girls did you see raped and beheaded by MUJAHADIN? did you give up counting? I once worked with a SAUDI----he said at the age of 12---he saw a man beheaded-------Have you seen many people beheaded?. Uhm my husband's grandmother was raped-----and killed along with her two babies in a shariah cesspit---------but that was before hubby was born------his very elderly aunt-----told me about the episode. She had taken a walk-----thru a wooded area hoping to meet her husband on the road he traveled--------no veil so she was a MARKED CANDIDATE for rape by the local--------well,,, you know what. It was an interesting story and probably one of the reasons that the husband (hubby's grandfather) was galvanized to flee with his one remaining son-----to palestine. Poor man died before he got there because leaving that cesspit was actually illegal for jews-------it took YEARS of baksheesh and manipulating

No?

Then either he is a liar or you are.

That is a very rude answer-------

It is a very accurate answer.

If your say your husband can not recall Jewish brutality against local Arabs, one of you is a liar.

the only LIAR here in this conversation is you. There was plenty of BRUTALITY in the middle east-------the overwhelming majority of it MUSLIM on ----other---in general jew or christian His cousin was found in parts------in the back yard-----compliments of the obscene and disgusting manner in which the followers of the rapist pig dismember people----you know---the really really obscene stuff the NABI FAVORED ----the dismembered person was a young man-----who made the mistake of going out alone early in the morning to look at his chickens You have been subjected to far too many obscene Khutbah Jumaat dung mouthed rants -----for the record----that obscene stuff you guys do was not confined to palestine-----the pigs do it in shariah adherent cesspits too. So it was not really a surprise You carry to wherever you take your "philosophy" those mujahadin who attacked in MUMBAI displayed the ARAB CULTURE ----borrowed along along with the creed Interestingly enough-----it got adopted even in INDONESIA I have my information from a descendant of DUTCH settlers who fled Indonesia because of the "arab" culture that is growing there-------christians and hindus are not safe

There was plenty of BRUTALITY in the middle east-------the overwhelming majority of it MUSLIM on ----other---in general jew or christian

The "majority" was determined by comparing statistical data? Don't make me laugh.

And if you agree that the "brutality" was coming from all directions, then stop harping on about "brutality against Jews" in every post!

:clap2:
I meant exactly what I said. I love revisionist history. Like yours.

If you have a point, make it, wacko.

Perhaps you could remind me.
Were the first actions intended to create the state of Israel, terrorist attacks or not?

What attacks would they be?

The first acts intended to create the state of Israel took place during the 1800s When the OTTOMANS mitigated the filth of shariah law and allowed jews to buy property in PALESTINE jews did so. In fact jews developed a kind of PROGRAM OF PROPERTY BUYING with the intention of become agriculturists in Palestine For muslims those actions are deFINED as "terrorism' in the sense that they are a kind of "rebellion" against the stink and filth of shariah law a crime for which muslims have murdered people in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS since muslims define a world in which all non muslims are enslaved to ISLAM. For the record----muslims murdered millions of biafrans and millions of Armenians and Millions of hindus and millions of sudanese christians and MILLIONS of people in various lands for that very same crime -----resisting enslavment to their filth

Forum List

Back