‘Islam is about real love, not just lust’: The party girl who’s embraced Islam !

Rednecks mean nothing funny guy, unfortunately innocent Muslims are scared of people trying to intimidate them. I'm Palestinian, if any redneck tried something the authorities would deal with it. If the authorities did nothing, all rednecks would be gone that night.

well, you come on over to the Ozarks foot hills and you can find out how that works with the hill folk that like to clutch their bibles and guns. I can quantee that you won't get far, the mosque in Joplin, Missouri about 50 miles away has been burned down twice in the last year, and nobody knows who did it, and they don't care.

Like I said those rednecks target innocent people. They don't know the Bible for their life. They need to learn from the right people. It that was my mosque I would burn down every redneck city and wipe them out. Rednecks are cowards. I'm not afraid of anybody

just try it, you'd be fed to the hogs for breakfast.

That's what American Christians are known for, harassing Muslims or anybody that wants to look at Islam, when their religion is getting shit on by atheists.

Then they talk propaganda right off those select sites. Lame. Lame. Lame.

even the atheist don't want your fucked up religion here.

You're stupid. Live away from your computer. I get along with Athiests, the Bible is like any other abrahamic religion. If you think Islam is cruel then Christianity is cruel. Go learn about Moses a little. Or about Abraham. You Christians are supposed to have a law but your leaders screwed with it. You're not on the right path. You aren't forgiven.

Moonglow just likes to talk trash.

But the reality is that Islam is now entrenched into America.

And no amount of hysterical howling and wringing of hands is going to change that. :cool:

well, you come on over to the Ozarks foot hills and you can find out how that works with the hill folk that like to clutch their bibles and guns. I can quantee that you won't get far, the mosque in Joplin, Missouri about 50 miles away has been burned down twice in the last year, and nobody knows who did it, and they don't care.

Like I said those rednecks target innocent people. They don't know the Bible for their life. They need to learn from the right people. It that was my mosque I would burn down every redneck city and wipe them out. Rednecks are cowards. I'm not afraid of anybody

I've seen rednecks, people at my school are a little bit afraid of them. When I showed no fear at all. They became my friends. You don't know what a Palestinian from the Gaza Strip is. I've been though war and I ain't afraid of nobody.

That's what American Christians are known for, harassing Muslims or anybody that wants to look at Islam, when their religion is getting shit on by atheists.

Then they talk propaganda right off those select sites. Lame. Lame. Lame.

You're stupid. Live away from your computer. I get along with Athiests, the Bible is like any other abrahamic religion. If you think Islam is cruel then Christianity is cruel. Go learn about Moses a little. Or about Abraham. You Christians are supposed to have a law but your leaders screwed with it. You're not on the right path. You aren't forgiven.

You have no authority to abridge the concept of forgiveness. I know all about Abrahamic religions and sociology. I know about how Islam claims to be part of the Abrahamic family because Muslims have the most circumsized males in the world, Makes no diff. you try to take away peoples culture and way of life by radical means and you will have retribution. Would you like it if the US of A invaded your nation and tried to force our way of life upon you?I think not. You and others would fight back. That is all i am saying. I am not even a participant of teh redneck society cause i am a subculture person that does not feel comfortable living their way. After living here for 12 years they have finally left me alone and stopped trying to run me out of the county.

Last edited:

I've seen rednecks, people at my school are a little bit afraid of them. When I showed no fear at all. They became my friends. You don't know what a Palestinian from the Gaza Strip is. I've been though war and I ain't afraid of nobody.

Good for you.

And no amount of hysterical howling and wringing of hands is going to change that. :cool:

do you masturbate to that fantasy much? as far as I am concerned fuck Islam, fuck christianity and other ancient forms of mystic mythology

The path to islam goes right through secularism. The more secular a country is, the faster they will convert to islam. Women are particularly susceptible to the lure of the respect and protection islam offers. Women just don't understand what that really means. Just how it feels.

You have no authority to abridge the concept of forgiveness. I know all about Abrahamic religions and sociology. I know about how Islam claims to be part of the Abrahamic family because Muslims have most circumsized males, Makes no diff. you try to take away peoples culture and way of life by radical means and you will have retribution. Would you like it if the US of A invaded your nation and tried to force our way of life upon you?I think not. You and others would fight back. That is all i am saying. I am not even a participant of teh redneck society cause i am a subculture person that does not feel comfortable living their way. After living here for 12 years they have finally left me alone and stopped trying to run me out of the county.

Holy shit man here we go again with this conspiracy shit. No, it's a lot more than that. Islam is more Abrahamic than Christianity. You should learn about Judaism. And tell me they are not similar. They are supposed to be similar. The point of the Koran wasn't to make a whole new change of the religion God sent to the people long before the Jews. The Koran changed the Arabs vastly it was a mercy from God. If you claim to be Abrahamic, God doesn't and never had a son, or was ever a human. He is a Unseen One. :cool:

do you masturbate to that fantasy much? as far as I am concerned fuck Islam, fuck christianity and other ancient forms of mystic mythology

Didn't you say you were a Christian??

You have no authority to abridge the concept of forgiveness. I know all about Abrahamic religions and sociology. I know about how Islam claims to be part of the Abrahamic family because Muslims have most circumsized males, Makes no diff. you try to take away peoples culture and way of life by radical means and you will have retribution. Would you like it if the US of A invaded your nation and tried to force our way of life upon you?I think not. You and others would fight back. That is all i am saying. I am not even a participant of teh redneck society cause i am a subculture person that does not feel comfortable living their way. After living here for 12 years they have finally left me alone and stopped trying to run me out of the county.

Holy shit man here we go again with this conspiracy shit. No, it's a lot more than that. Islam is more Abrahamic than Christianity. You should learn about Judaism. And tell me they are not similar. They are supposed to be similar. The point of the Koran wasn't to make a whole new change of the religion God sent to the people long before the Jews. The Koran changed the Arabs vastly it was a mercy from God. If you claim to be Abrahamic, God doesn't and never had a son, or was ever a human. He is a Unseen One. :cool:

Christianity is a Judean/Hellenistic mythology with eschatology. Judaism/Hebrew/Israeli religion predates Islam by 5000 years. try pulling the wool over someone elses eyes, but not an ancient sociologist/historian. You might get farther

I am a aware of the philosophy of one called Jesus Christ, yet I am no christian, since I do not believe him to be Yehway

Christianity is a Judean/Hellenistic mythology with eschatology. Judaism/Hebrew/Israeli religion predates Islam by 5000 years. try pulling the wool over someone elses eyes, but not an ancient sociologist/historian. You might get farther

Lol 5,000 years?? Why are you calling it mythology? if you don't believe Christianity than you're not a Christian. I see you believe in Jesus and that's it. Well Jesus never claimed to be divine or Godly, people changed it that way to make him our as a liar. He was one of the final messengers. :cool:

I am a aware of the philosophy of one called Jesus Christ, yet I am no christian, since I do not believe him to be Yehway

I get where you're going. So that cancels the Judeo-Christian out right? Judaism believes in one unseen God. He has several names, Yawheh, Hashem, etc.

Please provide a :link: to any state that lists Christianity in their constitution as the state's official religion. :cool:
Try Missouri
Please provide LINK to your statement; or just admit that you were lying............ :cool:

no, I am sitting, not lying:

Constitution of the State of Vermont (1786), stated:

Frame of Government, Section 9. And each member [of the Legislature], before he takes his seat, shall make and subscribe the following declaration, viz: “I do believe in one God, the Creator and Governor of the universe, the rewarder of the good and punisher of the wicked. And I do acknowledge the Scripture of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration, and own and profess the [Christian] religion. And no further or other religious test shall ever, hereafter, be required of any civil officer or magistrate in this State.” [p.623]

www.christianlifeandliberty.net/NoKingbutKingJesus.doc

Last edited:

Yes. The two true Abrahamic faiths of Christianity and Judaism flourished long before Mohammed (swish) invented Islam. As a late bloomer in the realm of religions, Islam is a novice religion, even with the co-opting of much of Judaism and Christianity that was used heavily by Mohammed (swish) in the distillation of what eventually was transformed into Islam.

As we know, Mohammed stole ruthlessly from both those earlier faiths. That’s evident in his formulation of Islam

Islam is the culmination and final revelation of pure monotheism that G-d earlier had given to the Jews and later to the Christians. :cool:

Islam was the invention of a 7th century Arab warlord who knew the power of fear and superstition.

:cool:

Forum List

Back