isis leader is Simon Elliot. a JEWISH Born Zionist

If there's a sucker born every minute...in the time between the OP and my post, four people were born who'd believe this.

Just kill yourself.

Demonstrate it first. Show us how you do it!
You should do it like this....

highres_00000403159697.jpg

What I find extremely odd about the sudden appearance of ISIS

#1 They drove out of war torn Syria driving brand new vehicles and sporting shiny new weapons.

#2 The US government, despite the rhetoric, is making a half-hearted anemic attempt to destroy ISIS

#3 Israel doesn't seem that concerned about heavily armed jihadist force right on its border? And really hasn't said squat about the situation. Which given Israel's aggressive nature is quite puzzling, ...... :cool:

Last edited:
The end of that video was pretty offensive and off putting. Saying it is the "Jews" that control this, or the "Jews" that control that, is sort of like blaming all Italians for the shit the Mafia does, it's disingenuous and inflammatory. Otherwise, it was pretty spot on.

Even in Israel, Liberal Jewish folk have had it up to here with criminal Zionist scum. I have Jewish friends and relatives that have married into our family. I don't see them as evil because of the criminal corruption in Washington, or the mafioso techniques of the FED, or the cultural Marxism of Hollywood. They are just regular folks who love their family and are looking for happiness, the same as you or I.

Hitler used the Zionist menace that plagued the German people much like this menace now plagues the US in an identical fashion. Adolf let the international banking cabal control him like a puppet to introduce fascism, much like our politicians are doing now. Look where it led Germany, and what happened to their nation. The same fate awaits the US if we do not change by getting rid of the corruption and revealing the dual purposes of these institutions . Bank on it.

However, if we let xenophobia breed, and let hatred infest our nation, the nation becomes no better than a fascist one. This will play right into the "Divide and Conquer," control paradigm they have used for centuries. Why do you think Trump is resonating?

But it would be wise to let the truth spread so we do not support wars over seas, or Keynesian economic policies that do nothing but enrich the political and corporate classes. Likewise, only by being educated can one resist cultural Marxism.

What I find extremely odd about the sudden appearance of ISIS

#1 They drove out of war torn Syria driving brand new vehicles and sporting shiny new weapons.

#2 The US government, despite the rhetoric, is making a half-hearted anemic attempt to destroy ISIS

#3 Israel doesn't seem that concerned about heavily armed jihadist force right on its border? And really hasn't said squat about the situation. Which given Israel's aggressive nature is quite puzzling, ...... :cool:

Right you are. A true scholar. Israel hasn't said much, because it is covertly supplying and treating the organization.

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

A statement issued by a group of Druze activists accused the Israeli government of supporting radical Sunni factions such as the Islamic State (ISIS).

Replying to a question by i24News on whether Israel has given medical assistance to members of al-Nusra and Daesh (the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State (ISIS), a Israeli military spokesman's office said: "In the past two years the Israel Defence Forces have been engaged in humanitarian, life-saving aid to wounded Syrians, irrespective of their identity."

The UN report also laid out instances where in Israeli army was seen interacting with armed rebels. In one incident, the report claimed that the IDF gave some boxes to the Syrian armed rebels.

Former US Intelligence Chief Admits Obama Took “Willful Decision” to Support ISIS
Former US Intelligence Chief Admits Obama Took “Willful Decision” to Support ISIS
In a recent interview with Mehdi Hasan of Al Jazeera, the former head of the DIA, Michael T. Flynn, reiterates that the Obama administration was warned about the potential of extreme groups gaining influence in the region but instead of halting the support for the Syrian opposition, the administration took the “wilful decision” to support the rebels anyway:

Hasan (Interviewer) (From 11.15 onwards into the interview): “In 2012, your agency was saying, quote: “The Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda in Iraq [(which ISIS arose out of)], are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” In 2012, the US was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that if you’re worried about the rise of Islamic extremism?”

Flynn: “Well I hate to say it’s not my job, but… my job was to ensure that the accuracy of our intelligence that was being presented was as good as it could be, and I will tell you, it goes before 2012. When we were in Iraq, and we still had decisions to be made before there was a decision to pull out of Iraq in 2011, it was very clear what we were going to face.”

Hasan (Interviewer): You are basically saying that even in government at the time, you knew those groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?”

Flynn: “I think the administration.”

Hasan (Interviewer): “So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?”

Flynn: “I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision, a willful decision.”

Hasan (Interviewer): “A wilful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?”

Flynn: “A wilful decision to do what they’re doing… You have to really ask the President what is it that he actually is doing with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing.”

<snip>

Shipping Weapons from Libya to the Syrian Rebels

Numerous reports in 2012 alleged that the US was sending heavy weapons from the military stockpiles of the former Libyan leader, Muammar Qaddafi, to the Syrian rebels. Another formerly classified document released by Judicial Watch from the US Department of Defense (DOD) reveals that the White House was at least aware of arms shipments from Libya to Syria, although the document does not disclose who was shipping the weapons:

“Weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the Port of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The weapons shipped during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s, and 125 mm and 155mm howitzers missiles… The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds, and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]” (DOD Document)

Good. I hope the Jews overthrow the Iranians with their ISIS puppets.
At least that would mean someone is doing something about Iran. God knows no one else is.

Good. I hope the Jews overthrow the Iranians with their ISIS puppets.
At least that would mean someone is doing something about Iran. God knows no one else is.

What exactly is Iran doing that needs something done about?

Why don't people do their homework before posting?

>>The agent Milani refers to is the fictional character Simon Elliot. A report publicized last year through Iran’s official state news outlets claimed to have uncovered documents from NSA leaker Edward Snowden proving that ISIS’s leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, was actually an Israeli actor named Elliot Shimon or Simon Elliot. The entire story is a thoroughly debunked hoax but it spread widely through the Middle East and found adherents among “X-Files”-inspired analysts on the Web. <<

Forum List

Back