Armed thug tries a carjacking; Driver is off duty cop w concealed gun; OOOPS!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Now THAT is how we deal with armed criminal thugs of any race. The cop nice and calm under pressure and stress. Just draws his weapon...and bam. Threat ended.

If liberals had their way...that man wouldn't have the right to have a concealed gun off duty. ONLY on duty cops and criminals would have guns.

Notice how he put a new clip in before he left the car?
Notice the sub-human had a revolver?

Statistikhengst I see it says you responded. Your avatar shows up on "Latest post". But I put your ass on ignore. If you try to respond to me...remember...I censored your dumbass from my world haha. Douchebag.

Now THAT is how we deal with armed criminal thugs of any race. The cop nice and calm under pressure and stress. Just draws his weapon...and bam. Threat ended.

If liberals had their way...that man wouldn't have the right to have a concealed gun off duty. ONLY on duty cops and criminals would have guns.
Bucs,

I have a pristine background and I've passed the State and local handgun qualification tests -- which are the same tests police officers are required to pass. The only way I can have a carry permit is if I am employed in an occupation that requires it. Otherwise I am not permitted to carry a firearm in the State of New Jersey.

"Liberals" have nothing to do with my situation because political New Jersey is and always has been a strongly Conservative state.

Bucs,

I have a pristine background and I've passed the State and local handgun qualification tests -- which are the same tests police officers are required to pass. The only way I can have a carry permit is if I am employed in an occupation that requires it. Otherwise I am not permitted to carry a firearm in the State of New Jersey.

"Liberals" have nothing to do with my situation because political New Jersey is and always has been a strongly Conservative state.

Huh??? I'm not from Jersey. But I thought it was always a blue state?

I am a liberal and that man had every right to have a concealed gun. Must you always be so wrong?

Bucs,

Yeah...Christie is a Democrat.

Thats fucken great!!!!!
I love how nonchalant he was about it...doo da doo doo BLAM,BLAM,BLAM!!!!
LMWAO!!!!:lmao::lol:

That probably is because it's a Northern state and it adjoins New York City, which is notoriously Liberal. New Jersey has some of the most repressive gun laws in the U.S.

I own a handgun. When I go to the range to practice I must carry it unloaded in a locked case with ammunition carried somewhere outside that case.

Forum List

Back