Is Trump's Doctor ok?

Ironic this man did physical exams on both George W Bush and Barak Obama when they were President and no one in the media questioned anything about him but now because they don’t like the results of Trumps exam he’s suddenly DR Nick from the Simpsons.

He may have examined the Orange Fat Boy, but I don't think Ronny Jackson actually wrote that opinion, OR watched the weigh in. From Dana Milbank:

Examining the White House physician’s briefing on President Trump’s physical, I was alarmed — not about the president’s health, but the doctor’s.

Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson was so effusive in extolling the totally amazing, surpassingly marvelous, superbly stupendous and extremely awesome health of the president that the doctor sounded almost Trumpian. “The president’s overall health is excellent,” he said, repeating “excellent” eight times: “Hands down, there’s no question that he is in the excellent range. . . . I put out in the statement that the president’s health is excellent, because his overall health is excellent. . . . Overall, he has very, very good health. Excellent health.”

And just how excellent is His Excellency’s excellent health, doctor? “Incredible cardiac fitness,” was Dr. Jackson’s professional opinion. “He has incredible genes. . . . He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him.”

Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN, making a rare house call to the White House briefing room, offered a second opinion. “He is taking a cholesterol-lowering medication, he has evidence of heart disease, and he’s borderline obese,” Gupta pointed out, citing Jackson’s own findings. “Can you characterize that as excellent health?”

Jackson replied that Trump’s heart is “in the excellent category.”

And not just his heart! The doctor rhapsodized about Trump’s vision, his stamina (“more energy than just about anybody”) and above all his mental acuity, which, Jackson made sure to note, he examined only “because the president asked me to.” Trump is “very sharp, and he’s very articulate. . . . Very, very sharp, very intact. . . . Absolutely no cognitive or mental issues whatsoever. . . . The president did exceedingly well.”

Sure, the guy could exercise and lose a few pounds. But “if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” the White House physician proclaimed. Jackson even blessed Trump’s habit of sleeping only four or five hours a night — “probably one of the reasons why he’s been successful” — and his couch-potato tendencies: “He can watch as much TV as he wants.”

And that time when Trump slurred his speech? Jackson blamed himself, for prescribing Sudafed. It was dry throat — exactly the diagnosis offered by the White House spokeswoman!​

Continued:

Opinion | Is Trump’s doctor okay?

Side note: skinny Joe Scarborough mentioned this morning that he too was 6' 3" and weighed in the mid-230's. Nobody with a lick of sense believes Trump weighs 239. He's minimally 260.

GettyImages-168682280.jpg

And morons like you can't figure out why we call you Trump haters IDIOTS, DUMB A., retard, reject you all are the definition of retards.

upload_2018-1-18_8-27-2.png

62218cce-7d5f-494c-8631-8355c73151ac.png

THE YEAR 2013 LOON

Physician to the President - Wikipedia

The questions the press were coming up with were hilarious becoming more and more absurd by the moment.

Don't you just love all the "medical experts" telling us how wrong the REAL doctor is? I guess it's better than talking about the economy (the thing that decides elections).

If I remember correctly it was mentioned that he use to be on a HTN med, I don't recall the Dr mentioning that med, and to be frank anyone with a long history of playing golf and out of shape usually has lower back pain. Did he have any pain?? I didn't like drop everything and listen to the doctor.

The doctor was reading White House talking points. Poor guy got wrapped up in a toxic orange spell of some sort.

He burned through a fairly significant chunk of his reputation and his soul in the process.

Ironic this man did physical exams on both George W Bush and Barak Obama when they were President and no one in the media questioned anything about him but now because they don’t like the results of Trumps exam he’s suddenly DR Nick from the Simpsons.

But strangely, he did not use the same superfluous language

Doctors I have dealt with tend to be guarded in their language. Excellent means excellent. Borderline obesity is not excellent. Poor exercise habits does not justify an excellent assessment, He has high cholesterol...that is not excellent

That type of language is reflective of Donald Trump....not a medical professional

Doctors I have dealt with tend to be guarded in their language. Excellent means excellent. Borderline obesity is not excellent. Poor exercise habits does not justify an excellent assessment, He has high cholesterol...that is not excellent

That type of language is reflective of Donald Trump....not a medical professional
When did you graduate from medical school and where do you practice medicine?

Yep, it was blatantly "Trumpy" and clearly not written by the Doctor himself - Doctors simply don't talk like that. Stephen Miller may have had a hand in it, or perhaps they handed the results over to Dr Harold Bornstein to spin?

Cq3aNn8UIAAAiYo.jpg

I don’t believe there is AMA rule that all doctors have to use the same type language. The sad reality is the MSM and looney left were not going to accept any results that didn’t say Trump is in terrible health and must be removed from office.

I don't care about Trump's mental or physical problems
just as long as he keeps thinking about America first--and FK the foreingers/ILLEGALs/etc

I don’t believe there is AMA rule that all doctors have to use the same type language. The sad reality is the MSM and looney left were not going to accept any results that didn’t say Trump is in terrible health and must be removed from office.

I am looking for some kind of consistency from the same doctor

Both Bush 43 and Obama exercised and had better diets than Trump. Their weight was lower and they were in better physical shape

Yet the same doctor did not use excellent in every sentence that described their health. The language was more guarded

The health analysis on Trump looks like it was "doctored" by the White House

I have a degree from Trump University

Both Bush 43 and Obama exercised and had better diets than Trump. Their weight was lower and they were in better physical shape

Yet the same doctor did not use excellent in every sentence that described their health. The language was more guarded

Could you post your link of this WH doctor examining Obama and not saying excellent health? Would be 2013 to 2016.

I /just/ posted a link to a WH doctor saying Obama was in "excellent health" while then going on to talk about his smoking, his weight gain, his lack of exercise, and his higher cholesterol in 2010.

I have a degree from Trump University
Translation:
I have no knowledge of medicine so I'll just duck the question.

Neither Bush or Obama had idiots in and out the media trying to find any excuse to get them out of office perhaps the doctor felt he had to use less guarded language to offset the garbage being spewed by the idiots. I personally don’t believe any doctor would risk their professional standing and reputation by soft peddling a Presidents health results.

Neither Bush or Obama had idiots in and out the media trying to find any excuse to get them out of office perhaps the doctor felt he had to use less guarded language to offset the garbage being spewed by the idiots. I personally don’t believe any doctor would risk their professional standing and reputation by soft peddling a Presidents health results.

His language has "Trump" written all over it

In your opinion.

In your opinion.

Yup

Forum List

Back