Is Trump's Doctor ok?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
He may have examined the Orange Fat Boy, but I don't think Ronny Jackson actually wrote that opinion, OR watched the weigh in. From Dana Milbank:

Examining the White House physician’s briefing on President Trump’s physical, I was alarmed — not about the president’s health, but the doctor’s.

Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson was so effusive in extolling the totally amazing, surpassingly marvelous, superbly stupendous and extremely awesome health of the president that the doctor sounded almost Trumpian. “The president’s overall health is excellent,” he said, repeating “excellent” eight times: “Hands down, there’s no question that he is in the excellent range. . . . I put out in the statement that the president’s health is excellent, because his overall health is excellent. . . . Overall, he has very, very good health. Excellent health.”

And just how excellent is His Excellency’s excellent health, doctor? “Incredible cardiac fitness,” was Dr. Jackson’s professional opinion. “He has incredible genes. . . . He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him.”

Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN, making a rare house call to the White House briefing room, offered a second opinion. “He is taking a cholesterol-lowering medication, he has evidence of heart disease, and he’s borderline obese,” Gupta pointed out, citing Jackson’s own findings. “Can you characterize that as excellent health?”

Jackson replied that Trump’s heart is “in the excellent category.”

And not just his heart! The doctor rhapsodized about Trump’s vision, his stamina (“more energy than just about anybody”) and above all his mental acuity, which, Jackson made sure to note, he examined only “because the president asked me to.” Trump is “very sharp, and he’s very articulate. . . . Very, very sharp, very intact. . . . Absolutely no cognitive or mental issues whatsoever. . . . The president did exceedingly well.”

Sure, the guy could exercise and lose a few pounds. But “if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” the White House physician proclaimed. Jackson even blessed Trump’s habit of sleeping only four or five hours a night — “probably one of the reasons why he’s been successful” — and his couch-potato tendencies: “He can watch as much TV as he wants.”

And that time when Trump slurred his speech? Jackson blamed himself, for prescribing Sudafed. It was dry throat — exactly the diagnosis offered by the White House spokeswoman!​

Continued:

Opinion | Is Trump’s doctor okay?

Side note: skinny Joe Scarborough mentioned this morning that he too was 6' 3" and weighed in the mid-230's. Nobody with a lick of sense believes Trump weighs 239. He's minimally 260.

GettyImages-168682280.jpg

He may have examined the Orange Fat Boy, but I don't think Ronny Jackson actually wrote that opinion, OR watched the weigh in. From Dana Milbank:

Examining the White House physician’s briefing on President Trump’s physical, I was alarmed — not about the president’s health, but the doctor’s.

Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson was so effusive in extolling the totally amazing, surpassingly marvelous, superbly stupendous and extremely awesome health of the president that the doctor sounded almost Trumpian. “The president’s overall health is excellent,” he said, repeating “excellent” eight times: “Hands down, there’s no question that he is in the excellent range. . . . I put out in the statement that the president’s health is excellent, because his overall health is excellent. . . . Overall, he has very, very good health. Excellent health.”

And just how excellent is His Excellency’s excellent health, doctor? “Incredible cardiac fitness,” was Dr. Jackson’s professional opinion. “He has incredible genes. . . . He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him.”

Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN, making a rare house call to the White House briefing room, offered a second opinion. “He is taking a cholesterol-lowering medication, he has evidence of heart disease, and he’s borderline obese,” Gupta pointed out, citing Jackson’s own findings. “Can you characterize that as excellent health?”

And not just his heart! The doctor rhapsodized about Trump’s vision, his stamina (“more energy than just about anybody”) and above all his mental acuity, which, Jackson made sure to note, he examined only “because the president asked me to.” Trump is “very sharp, and he’s very articulate. . . . Very, very sharp, very intact. . . . Absolutely no cognitive or mental issues whatsoever. . . . The president did exceedingly well.”

Sure, the guy could exercise and lose a few pounds. But “if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” the White House physician proclaimed. Jackson even blessed Trump’s habit of sleeping only four or five hours a night — “probably one of the reasons why he’s been successful” — and his couch-potato tendencies: “He can watch as much TV as he wants.”

And that time when Trump slurred his speech? Jackson blamed himself, for prescribing Sudafed. It was dry throat — exactly the diagnosis offered by the White House spokeswoman!​

Continued:

Side note: skinny Joe Scarborough mentioned this morning that he too was 6' 3" and weighed in the mid-230's. Nobody with a lick of sense believes Trump weighs 239. He's minimally 260.

They look like Ken and Barbie's grandparents.

Agree - But the subject is Trump's sycophantic doctor. Do you think he's okay, and how about we have a public weigh in in Vegas - make it a pay-per-view and take bets. Would you bet a hundred bucks that he comes in under 250?

Agree - But the subject is Trump's sycophantic doctor. Do you think he's okay, and how about we have a public weigh in in Vegas - make it a pay-per-view and take bets. Would you bet a hundred bucks that he comes in under 250?
Trump is perfectly sane. The Losers accused The Don of being mentally unstable and unfit for office, so he appeased them and took a test. It made the Losers even bigger losers.

His doctor must be insane because it sure isn't you people.

I cant believe our peaches-in-chief only weighs 236 lbs. I find that to be complete bullshit.
And no obese person is in "excellent" health.

Trump is perfectly sane. The Losers accused The Don of being mentally unstable and unfit for office, so he appeased them and took a test. It made the Losers even bigger losers.

Sorry, but the test he took is one a third grader could pass. Not comprehensive -- Stuff like "is this a monkey or a giraffe"?

Its a certified and verified test, used by medical groups all over the world, including our US government. What test do you 'prescribe'?

Continued:

Trump's WH doctor was also Obama's doctor.

Continued:

26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

Sorry, but the test he took is one a third grader could pass. Not comprehensive -- Stuff like "is this a monkey or a giraffe"?
Apology accepted.

Cognitive reasoning. If you disagree with him it means you're the crazy one.

If I remember correctly it was mentioned that he use to be on a HTN med, I don't recall the Dr mentioning that med, and to be frank anyone with a long history of playing golf and out of shape usually has lower back pain. Did he have any pain?? I didn't like drop everything and listen to the doctor.

If I remember correctly it was mentioned that he use to be on a HTN med, I don't recall the Dr mentioning that med, and to be frank anyone with a long history of playing golf and out of shape usually have lower back pain. Did he have any pain?? I didn't listen to the doctor.

Go look up the press coverage, it was over an hour of stupid ass questions from the press he answered. I watched some of it, but it got so stupid that I had to turn it off (my patience with stupid is exceptionally limited)

Anyway, your questions might be answered in there.

If I remember correctly it was mentioned that he use to be on a HTN med, I don't recall the Dr mentioning that med, and to be frank anyone with a long history of playing golf and out of shape usually has lower back pain. Did he have any pain?? I didn't like drop everything and listen to the doctor.
Yet Obama snorted cocaine, smoked pot, drank beer, and smoked cigarettes. But you never questioned his health. You are a hypocrite.

Continued:

Trumps Doctor was Obama's doctor a.h.

Obama still smokes. (racist comment deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back