Is Trump threatening his enemies, and should the former President be taken into custody?

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

"Trump's threat was simple: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!"

It caused an uproar among legal analysts and media alike.

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."
Lock him up!!!

caramella-clutches-pearls.gif

Free speech. Protected in America.

Your link is so absurd, it even quotes that scumbag Weismann.

What goes around, comes around.

I’ll now perform the edit service Trump clearly would benefit from having:

“To all you swamp critters who have baselessly come after me, be advised that when I am back in Office, I will be going after you for all of your criminal shenanigans.”

Yes. If he were Joe blow and stole secret documents, he would never see daylight again.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back