Is this the end for my people? So sad.

Israel is definitely losing the propaganda war.
I don't know how to turn the tide either.

Except for the battle over the Suez Canal I can't think of one war Israel ever started. It certainly has had a few missteps over the decades...but generally has been a peaceful nation. I visited it back a few years ago...beautiful place with the worst taxi drivers ever!

Israelis own their nation with a passion unlike any other nationality I've ever visited. Even foreign born Jews and generations living in other nations have a love for Israel that is absolutely off the charts.

Now it seems that the entire world is fighting over this tiny piece of land and especially a people group that originated from there over 5,600 years ago.

And I can only conclude that where the Jews are the fulcrum...what is really happening is a fight over a faith/belief in God.
You either believe in the God of love or a god of war. Because either the Tenakh is true or the Koran is truth. And Even though it's been proven that Mohammed was a liar....and the Bible Scriptures are vindicated....Muslims are trying desperately to prove otherwise through lies and force.

Like AzogtheDefiler , I'm having a difficult time understanding how and why people support HAMAS and terrorists. The Jews may be an industrious people but they can't do all the evil they are accused of. HAMAS has been proven to lie constantly and their murderous intentions statements the only truth they have.
Maybe this country especially shouldn't be basing its foreign policy off of a book written by men attempting to play God for the sake of power

As shameful as this whole series of events is... Modern Israelis, is not synonymous with the Biblical Israelites. It is more synonymous with the tribe of Judah. The end of modern day Israel would not be the end of the Jews.

Maybe this country especially shouldn't be basing its foreign policy off of a book written by men attempting to play God for the sake of power
Whatever your thoughts about the Bible are irrelevant. The USA'S constitution is based deeply in Judeo Christian principles which come from the Bible.

For your wishes to come true the entire American nation would have to be dissolved and remade. And considering the results of other nations that have come after the USA's Constitution was written but tried to copy it without the Judeo Christian principles it contains....I don't believe it to be a worthy endeavor.

At any rate....
Israel must be allowed to defend itself against terrorism. It must be allowed to exist. Jews cannot be allowed to be summarily exterminated or else we owe Hitler and the Nazis a huge apology. (We dont) The USA and Israel itself are the leaders of freedom to life and the pursuit of happiness. No other nations allow such freedoms as these. Your statements are considered treason in most other nations especially Muslim nations. (Something you might want to consider regardless of religious beliefs)
Atheism as a policy for the world is not going to happen in my or your lifetime. So....where this might not be the world either of us wish for, its the world we live in.

As shameful as this whole series of events is... Modern Israelis, is not synonymous with the Biblical Israelites. It is more synonymous with the tribe of Judah. The end of modern day Israel would not be the end of the Jews.
The "Spiritual" Israelites of course are not synonymous with the Jews of scriptures. The Spiritual Israelites are uncountable and not measurable the same as Holiness is not scaleable.

Whatever your thoughts about the Bible are irrelevant. The USA'S constitution is based deeply in Judeo Christian principles which come from the Bible.

For your wishes to come true the entire American nation would have to be dissolved and remade. And considering the results of other nations that have come after the USA's Constitution was written but tried to copy it without the Judeo Christian principles it contains....I don't believe it to be a worthy endeavor.

At any rate....
Israel must be allowed to defend itself against terrorism. It must be allowed to exist. Jews cannot be allowed to be summarily exterminated or else we owe Hitler and the Nazis a huge apology. (We dont) The USA and Israel itself are the leaders of freedom to life and the pursuit of happiness. No other nations allow such freedoms as these. Your statements are considered treason in most other nations especially Muslim nations. (Something you might want to consider regardless of religious beliefs)
Atheism as a policy for the world is not going to happen in my or your lifetime. So....where this might not be the world either of us wish for, its the world we live in.
Magnificently stated. All nations that have been headed by Atheist dictators and/or established Atheism as their official 'religion' have murdered millions of their citizens and have oppressed the rights of the people sometimes in the extreme.

The concept of natural rights (God given/unalienable) of humankind date back at least to the time of Plato and Aristotle, but were first incorporated or tolerated as policy by governments that embraced JudeoChristian philosophy. And the USA was the first (and so far only) country to be founded on the principle of God given/natural law/unalienable rights.

The Atheists may think they want an Atheist world. But I guarantee you if they achieve it, they won't like it.

And, in my opinion, if the evil of the world are able to stamp out the Jews and/or the JudeoChristian religions, they will indeed reap a whirlwind of chaos and horror.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

I never understood what it is about Jewish people that makes the left so intolerant of them.

Forum List

Back