Is this the end for my people? So sad.

Exactly. This is the US, not Russia.

The Kremlin likes to say the worst nazis were jews and downplays the antisemitism of nazis. It's never good to throw in with them or Putin.
No...we're Russia...where one party can harass and persecute and prosecute the opposition. THAT is Russia. of course you're going to disagree but..............

1698792576331.png

Tell the Liberals to stop terrorizing your family and leave you alone. If the Liberals get near you, kick their teeth out! :)

What happens in the ME happens in the ME. That shit needs to stay on that side of the ocean. There should be no place for either anti Jewish or anti Muslim BS here. it should only be acceptable to discriminate against cats.

Also, Jews should come to Texas. We have more guns than the US Army.

Israel is definitely losing the propaganda war.
I don't know how to turn the tide either.

Except for the battle over the Suez Canal I can't think of one war Israel ever started. It certainly has had a few missteps over the decades...but generally has been a peaceful nation. I visited it back a few years ago...beautiful place with the worst taxi drivers ever!

Israelis own their nation with a passion unlike any other nationality I've ever visited. Even foreign born Jews and generations living in other nations have a love for Israel that is absolutely off the charts.

Now it seems that the entire world is fighting over this tiny piece of land and especially a people group that originated from there over 5,600 years ago.

And I can only conclude that where the Jews are the fulcrum...what is really happening is a fight over a faith/belief in God.
You either believe in the God of love or a god of war. Because either the Tenakh is true or the Koran is truth. And Even though it's been proven that Mohammed was a liar....and the Bible Scriptures are vindicated....Muslims are trying desperately to prove otherwise through lies and force.

Like AzogtheDefiler , I'm having a difficult time understanding how and why people support HAMAS and terrorists. The Jews may be an industrious people but they can't do all the evil they are accused of. HAMAS has been proven to lie constantly and their murderous intentions statements the only truth they have.

Forum List

Back