Is this the end for my people? So sad.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

No it is not the end....

God has the final say

It's like the Vietnam War, you can win, all you have to do is kill every single one of them

Church or mosque or synagogue etc leaders mainly suck lol... I'm a Buddhist Episcopalian,,,
beth-yellowstone.gif

Well they probably ain't doin' that in Georgia because they're decent folk there.

They ain't doin' none of that 'round heanh either.

Just cuz we ain't seein' it, don't mean it ain't goin' on AND HOW in other places, brah.

That's right! I'm a 'neck, bitch. IDGAF.
It's obvious you don't GAF, that's the damn problem. So where are they seein' it? Bumfuck North Dakota.
And you can fuck off with that pasty racist bullshit, I could have a black friend of mine slam you on

your fuckin' neck if I asked him to. That's all I'd have to do, is ask. You see, me n him go wayyyy
Yea every redneck has a black friend, amazing how that works.
the fuck back, and you ain't shit, bitch. Me n him and his cousin beat the shit out of 5 blacks that was messin'

with us, and there was only 3 of us. And we were only 15, and they were older.
Everybody has a fairytale to tell.
No, the jew hate ain't real pronounced in FL and Georgia.

1) The law does not play in those states

2) Lots of decent church-going white and black people that don't hate Jews for no reason

3) Lots of Jews live in FL.
Again the question, where is all this so called Jewish hating going on at in America?

Are you talking about Charlottesville VA when white racist were chanting, "Jews will not replace us."

Last edited:
Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater.

Islamist do you think rioters care? What did 18 yr old kids do to be attacked in America?

What did this 6 year old boy do to be attacked in America?

/----/ Hopefully, this cheers you up a bit.

Hamas commander accused of directing Oct. 7 attack killed by Israeli forces

/----/
1698753358075.png

Forum List

Back