Is this message board always so short on liberals?

Or is the current administration and congress so difficult to defend that the liberals are waiting for the GOP to win, so they can go back to being the vocal critics?

Nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering. I like it when liberals defend the indefensible.

Mods, if this should be in feedback, feel free to move it. It's a question about the board combined with politics, so I thought if I put it in feedback, it might get moved here.
You seem to have no clue as to us liberals. The faux conservative set hates liberals do to the fact that we support equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice - you don't.

The reason I call out these faux conservative is simple, and why I coined the phrase Callous Conservatives, is because they're self righteous bigots and actually believe they are superior to the minorities, women and higher educated individuals.

Last edited:
Or is the current administration and congress so difficult to defend that the liberals are waiting for the GOP to win, so they can go back to being the vocal critics?

Nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering. I like it when liberals defend the indefensible.

Mods, if this should be in feedback, feel free to move it. It's a question about the board combined with politics, so I thought if I put it in feedback, it might get moved here.
Short on liberals?

Y'know, I think you're right. Once upon a time there were civilized individuals who were actual liberals. But now? In order to proclaim oneself as "progressive" or "liberal" it is first required to be an emotional cripple. Unable to see the poverty today's "liberal" agenda has inflicted on the opoulation.
'
The problem on the board is not so much a paucity of genuine liberals; rather an over-abundance of progressive assholes and Sanders-lib type snowflakes.

The snowflake problem can be reduced by turning up conservative heat.

But even a high-pressure grease gun filled with Prep H can't do much for those assholes.

Ob-la-di-ob-la-dahhhhhhhhhhh....

"And to think, they bitched just because Trump was a bit overweight, had reddish blond hair, and used a hurricane map with an extra unused mark on it."
That is not why they bitched at trump and still bitch about him, and at some level, I suspect you know it.
They bitched because of the R.

We take polls now and then, so the numbers are pretty clear. It's about 72% to 77% Trumpster here. I think that population has increased 5% or so in the last few years.

That's okay. It's one helluva good place for observation, even if trying to communicate with them is pointless.
Whatever the percentages are, the messages are mostly Prog derived. or controlled. It has to be. For Progs rule.

What do you suppose gets me called a liberal?
All that I can tell you to do is to consider whoever is labeling you a liberal. Compare your morals and values to whatever they choose to stand for should you know that much about them that is. That is one thing that I have learned about what makes people different. Even when people do agree on something, one person may not make that something as high of a priority compared to the other person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Short on liberals?

Y'know, I think you're right. Once upon a time there were civilized individuals who were actual liberals. But now? In order to proclaim oneself as "progressive" or "liberal" it is first required to be an emotional cripple. Unable to see the poverty today's "liberal" agenda has inflicted on the opoulation.
'
The problem on the board is not so much a paucity of genuine liberals; rather an over-abundance of progressive assholes and Sanders-lib type snowflakes.

The snowflake problem can be reduced by turning up conservative heat.

But even a high-pressure grease gun filled with Prep H can't do much for those assholes.

Ob-la-di-ob-la-dahhhhhhhhhhh....
What are you? You're not a conservative, per se; you seem to be a faux conservative and a Callous Conservative; but more, when you seek to electrocute all liberals you're fascist.

You seem to have no clue as to us liberals. The faux conservative set hates liberals do to the fact that we support equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice - you don't.

The reason I call out these faux conservative is simple, and why I coined the phrase Callous Conservatives, is because they're self righteous bigots and actually believe they are superior to the minorities, women and higher educated individuals.
Well, Rye Catcher . . . I'm more libertarian that conservative. In fact, I'm just Libertarian. But, as of right now, the GOP/Conservatives are far closer to the Libertarian ideals than the liberals/ leftists, whatever you want to call them. Not hard, now that the left have gone full on fascist, and dropped any pretense of their former ideals.

But, I'll say this to you and all other liberals on here: I respect you for being on this forum when you are not in control of it, and cannot simply cry to the mods to have people banned when they point out the flaws in your arguments.

That tells me you at least are not terrified of differing opinions. That brings you one step away from your fellow liberals. In what direction, I can't say, but any step away from that set is a step in the right direction. It certainly sets you apart, and I applaud you for it.

:clap2:

The boards policies basically allow all sorts of racist and sexist crap So its like a haven for trumpers.
Sadly Progressives view some forms of Hate Speech as acceptable. For example they accept portraying men as a gender of morally inferior oppressors. Progressives fight unjust systems by substituting much greater injustice.

Leftists are not liberal, they are dictators.
Fuck off you ignorant hate filled lump.

Not me son. You don't frighten me.

Really? Yet here you are still believing trump won and the j6 was a peaceful protest. Who's defending the indefensible now?
Mods, if this should be in feedback, feel free to move it. It's a question about the board combined with politics, so I thought if I put it in feedback, it might get moved
It would be more applicable to cartoons or conspiracy theories

Forum List

Back