Is this message board always so short on liberals?

Indeed. The Lefties are in shock at how Incredibly Awful the Biden Admin is, and the resulting damage to our economy and national security. Our Constitutional Rights have also been damaged...but they don't value those.

There is absolutely nothing about the Biden Administration to brag about or hang one's hat on. Even Manchin was loathed to put up with the disaster in making that Joe and Nancy were trying to cook up! That is why all you hear from the left now are them banging pots and pans yelling Trump! Trump! Trump! It has been OVER A YEAR since he left office! Trying to "get him" is the only goal, the only thing they have holding themselves together as the policies they have set forth on America through their installed puppet Biddum have all turned out about as well for the nation as projectile baby vomit in the face.

Indeed, all the Left have really proven over the past year is how good a president Trump really was and what a mistake it was to remove him.

Guess what? We are now long at over TWICE the daily death rate figure as Joe says above no president should remain in office for!

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.15.47 PM.png
US Coronavirus Deaths Per Day

Bye Joe.

A President signing a bill is not authoritarian. Every President does it when it meets their standards. Trump had every right to use our military budget for the wall. We are being attacked by invaders and the Communists refused to help. The Communists want those invaders in the country. If China announced the are going to invade our country and take it over, would Trump be an authoritarian if he used our military to defend us if Congress decided not to fund our defense?

Nobody was ever able to overthrow our transfer of power. Delay it for an hour or so, yes, but a bunch of yahoos dressed up like fake wrestlers is no threat to our government functions of any kind.
Who are these Communists? Pretty incendiary they way trumper pitch around their labels so loosely. Conservatives are more conservative in their speech. You are making somebody's point here of there not being many conservatives on the board, quite well.

Why didn't you just respond by saying "I can't remember the last President more conservative than Trump." At least you'd be honest.

Nobody tried to overthrow anything.
I gave the accurate answer. Every single one of them, with the possible exception of "Dick" Nixon. Even Son-Of-A-Bush was more conservative. His dad George H.W. Bush was far more conservative than trump, and of course Ronald Reagan was far more conservative. I was born in 54, so I don't actually remember Dwight Eisenhower, but being a military man, am certain (as I am prejudiced in favor of great military leaders) he too was far more conservative.

There is absolutely nothing about the Biden Administration to brag about or hang one's hat on. Even Manchin was loathed to put up with the disaster in making that Joe and Nancy were trying to cook up! That is why all you hear from the left now are them banging pots and pans yelling Trump! Trump! Trump! It has been OVER A YEAR since he left office! Trying to "get him" is the only goal, the only thing they have holding themselves together as the policies they have set forth on America through their installed puppet Biddum have all turned out about as well for the nation as projectile baby vomit in the face.

Indeed, all the Left have really proven over the past year is how good a president Trump really was and what a mistake it was to remove him.

Guess what? We are now long at over TWICE the daily death rate figure as Joe says above no president should remain in office for!

View attachment 600994 US Coronavirus Deaths Per Day

Bye Joe.

Going after Trump to gin up voter enthusiasm for the Dems is the same as taking booster after booster of the Wuhan variant Vaxx. Both are exercises in futility that actually damage the body (politic).

Worse, their only backdoor hatch escape route out from under Joe now is to put Kamela Harris in, right before the mid-terms, which would be an exponential FLOP.

View attachment 600997
Her biggest value is as a living life insurance policy. With her as VP everybody prays for Joe's good health, even those that despise how he is screwing up, repeatedly.

We take polls now and then, so the numbers are pretty clear. It's about 72% to 77% Trumpster here. I think that population has increased 5% or so in the last few years.

That's okay. It's one helluva good place for observation, even if trying to communicate with them is pointless.
The board is not short on liberals, true thinking people, it is that republicans, no thought, just do not think or see the truth.

Or is the current administration and congress so difficult to defend that the liberals are waiting for the GOP to win, so they can go back to being the vocal critics?

Nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering. I like it when liberals defend the indefensible.

Mods, if this should be in feedback, feel free to move it. It's a question about the board combined with politics, so I thought if I put it in feedback, it might get moved here.
There are no liberals here. Liberals support free speech and hate censorship. If anyone has a liberal view they are actually conservatives.

An emoji...you must be an adult!
I saw your sad emoji response to my post on Harris' value. Yep. It is sad, isn't it? In true "Peter Principle" prediction, she has risen to her highest level of ineffectiveness and will ascend no further.

Well the definition of a liberal here is anyone that doesn't support Trump...................
Yup. Case in point - Liz Cheny.

Till Jan 6th, 2021, she was a God-fearing Christian, gun-loving Conservative. She opposed der Fuhrer and overnight she became a Communist Muslim Chinese Liberal!!!

Same with dear old Mike Pence. He went from an adored Christian Conservative to someone the trumptards want to catch and hang!!!

So yeah, we don't take trumptards seriously. They do provide hours of entertainment - I'll give you that.

When one incumbent candidate gets around 10 million less votes than his competitor, he's diselected, by any meaningful definition of this word.

Hey Dipshit, you are only off by 43%! Is all your math and thinking this faulty? Did you even fucking make it out of high-school?

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.30.14 PM.png

The official count is a difference of 7,060,401, not "10 million." And we are finding out now that perhaps millions of those votes were illegal, suspect, in violation of state laws, and shouldn't have been counted! So even THAT number is hotly disputed.

And what if those 7 million all came from LA county? Are you prepared for one group of people in one tiny corner of the country to decide national elections over the will of the other 99.9% of the country? That flies in the direct faces of the intent of our founders that all 50 states have fair and proportional representation.

That comes from a little thing called History-- -- you should try studying a little of it some time.

And there is no word "diselected," Boob--- I think your brain is reaching for the word: DEselected. The proper grammar is usually to either select or deselect something, not "diselect." Not that this is how elections work.

Once again, talking to the Left is like trying to explain a tricorder to a caveman.

Go back and finish high school.

Hey Dipshit, you are only off by 43%! Is all your math and thinking this faulty? Did you even fucking make it out of high-school?

View attachment 600999

The official count is a difference of 7,060,401, not "10 million." And we are finding out now that perhaps millions of those votes were illegal, suspect, in violation of state laws, and shouldn't have been counted! So even THAT number is hotly disputed.

And what if those 7 million all came from LA county? Are you prepared for one group of people in one tiiny corner of the country to decide national elections over the will of the other 99.9% of the country? That flies in the direct faces of the intent of our founders that all 50 states have fair and proportional representation.

That comes from a little thing called History-- -- you should try studying a little of it some time.

And there is no word "diselected," Boob--- I think your brain is reaching for the word: DEselected. The proper grammar is usually to either select or deselect something, not "diselect." Not that this is how elections work.

Once again, talking to the Left is like trying to explain a tricorder to a caveman.

Go back and finish high school.
I will compromise...
Those who voted for Trump were 90% for his platform and results and 10% emotional.
Those who voted for Biden were 50% for welfare checks and 100% emotional.

I've come to the conclusion that our nation has been divided into people seeking the truth and the people who do not want to know the truth. One of these groups seem to be just fine and dandy regarding the bias of the MSM, big tech censuring things like Hunter's laptop, banning people from twitter, silencing opinions from medical doctors, disregarding any evidence of unfair election practices, ignoring opinions regarding scams dealing with climate change, ignoring the disaster of the border etc etc... These people seem to get comfort from being insulated from any truth that makes them uncomfortable. Maybe I'm wrong.... but if I am I would prefer to know the truth.

Her biggest value is as a living life insurance policy. With her as VP everybody prays for Joe's good health, even those that despise how he is screwing up, repeatedly.

To the contrary, I'm begging for Joe to have an aneurysm and be forced out of office so that the full folly of the Left can be exposed by putting that idiot bitch in office.

Let the will of the 81 million majority be felt in its full glory to show the world just how fucked up they really are.

And to think, they bitched just because Trump was a bit overweight, had reddish blond hair, and used a hurricane map with an extra unused mark on it.

To the contrary, I'm begging for Joe to have an aneurysm and be forced out of office so that the full folly of the Left can be exposed by putting that idiot bitch in office.

Let the will of the 81 million majority be felt in its full glory to show the world just how fucked up they really are.

And to think, they bitched just because Trump was a bit overweight, had reddish blond hair, and used a hurricane map with an extra unused mark on it.
"And to think, they bitched just because Trump was a bit overweight, had reddish blond hair, and used a hurricane map with an extra unused mark on it."
That is not why they bitched at trump and still bitch about him, and at some level, I suspect you know it.

,...and ever since then continues to undermine trust in Constitutional institutions, such as free elections. He's using lies and propaganda to destroy public discourse as a basis for his power...

You were saying?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back