Is This Legal Surgery?: A Peek Inside Tranny Surgery Screening (Rubber Stamp)

If a patient is suffering mentally/ on drugs, are they able to consent? & Is the surgery the cure?

• No & no.

• Yes & no.

• No & yes anyway

• Yes & yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's just mutilation, nothing more. Chopping off protruding appendages does not have the power to change a sex. Our gender is divinely stamped into the chromosomes in every cell in our body and God doesn't make mistakes.
Depends whether you look any good.
Well then stuff a pretty plastic blowup doll and get the USSC to call it marriage!

It's just mutilation, nothing more. Chopping off protruding appendages does not have the power to change a sex. Our gender is divinely stamped into the chromosomes in every cell in our body and God doesn't make mistakes.
Well then stuff a pretty plastic blowup doll and get the USSC to call it marriage!
What about robots?
Mecha-lovers? Like in the movie Artificial Intelligence?

What about robots?
Why not?

What about robots?
Why not?
Because it toys with people's emotions. People sow their emotions into a machine that can't receive or return it. It can only increase wholesale loneliness in society.

What about robots?
Why not?
Because it toys with people's emotions. People sow their emotions into a machine that can't receive or return it. It can only increase wholesale loneliness in society.
Sounds like you are talking about a human.

Back to the topic. I think it's odd that doctors and surgeons 'treating' gender dysphoria require patients to sign waivers that say in essence "you realize this will never make you the opposite gender, the maximum you will achieve is a very rough facsimile, while retaining your original DNA sex marker, adam's apple, protruding brow, higher pelvis, lack of a womb or ovaries.."

Are they really doctors? "sex change" patients are left sexually numb, often incontinent and experiencing chronic urinary tract infections that can lead to sepsis. They're still just as drug-addicted and depressed after surgery as before; sometimes more. What are these doctors ACTUALLY DOING to these patients?

Back to the topic. I think it's odd that doctors and surgeons 'treating' gender dysphoria require patients to sign waivers that say in essence "you realize this will never make you the opposite gender, the maximum you will achieve is a very rough facsimile, while retaining your original DNA sex marker, adam's apple, protruding brow, higher pelvis, lack of a womb or ovaries.."

Are they really doctors? "sex change" patients are left sexually numb, often incontinent and experiencing chronic urinary tract infections that can lead to sepsis. They're still just as drug-addicted and depressed after surgery as before; sometimes more. What are these doctors ACTUALLY DOING to these patients?
Feeding into their illusion instead of getting them the help they need for their acute mental illness.

Feeding into their illusion instead of getting them the help they need for their acute mental illness.
You know...the opposition really needs to take their cue from the cult of LGBT. They need to simply step up to the plate and file a lawsuit. Parents of a teen coerced into this madness...someone like that. It costs like $50 in most jurisdictions to file. Really, I mean, just follow their lead and get it done fer crissakes.

You know...the opposition really needs to take their cue from the cult of LGBT. They need to simply step up to the plate and file a lawsuit. Parents of a teen coerced into this madness...someone like that. It costs like $50 in most jurisdictions to file. Really, I mean, just follow their lead and get it done fer crissakes.

Yeah but what parent wants to admit and broadcast in public their kid is mentally deranged or that their kid has been co-opted into a tranny lifestyle?

There should be a level shame for allowing that to happen. The ones to feel for are the helicopter parents who get caught up into all this and feed their kids to this tranny life and take it hook, line, and sinker. Just so they can be "supportive" ... Instead of doing the right thing and get the kid some help .

Yeah but what parent wants to admit and broadcast in public their kid is mentally deranged or that their kid has been co-opted into a tranny lifestyle?

A parent who needs the seven-figure settlement money to treat their kid's hormone, mental & surgical damage the wayward doctor performed on him.

The right thing is to put an end to it once and for all by setting a legal precedent...

A parent who needs the seven-figure settlement money to treat their kid's hormone, mental & surgical damage the wayward doctor performed on him.

The right thing is to put an end to it once and for all by setting a legal precedent...

The parent who allows that treatment/surgery on their child should not be rewarded monetarily for their stupidity.

The parent who allows that treatment/surgery on their child should not be rewarded monetarily for their stupidity.
Well that's the thing..people trust doctors. They trust "the diagnosis" even if they don't like it or aren't totally sure. If a parent woke up and read some literature that conflicted with "the diagnosis" and it would be easy to do, they the parent can take the doc to the cleaners. Easy peasy.

Well that's the thing..people trust doctors. They trust "the diagnosis" even if they don't like it or aren't totally sure. If a parent woke up and read some literature that conflicted with "the diagnosis" and it would be easy to do, they the parent can take the doc to the cleaners. Easy peasy.

So you take the quinesstial leftist approach to fixing this problem..... Ask the unelected courts to lord over us with their decisions?

How about just spreading basic education around your community that it's not ok to be a tranny. And that it's not some great accomplishment if you have some weird thing about you.

This is nothing more than the everyone gets a trophy generation run a muck and now they are parents trying to be friends with their children instead of patents. Probably because they are an unmarried parent who is failing their kids despite themselves thinking that they are courageous and empowering for "doing it on their own" ....

I wonder if it's legal for doctors to have patients sign disclaimers saying "the surgery I'm about to perform will not make you female (or male)"; and then proceed anyway knowing their patient believes it will? That's the reason these surgeries go forward, because the patient still believes such surgery will make them the opposite gender. Can doctors be thrown in jail for this?

Here's a sample of a rubber-stamped doctor-referral disclaimer. It says "even though my patient is delusional and believes his penis and testicles don't belong attached to his body, I feel this patient is fully capable of an informed decision about this type of surgery: Surgery Sample Letter

[on letterhead]

[date]

Re: [patient name on insurance card], [patient's chosen name], [patient DOB]

Dear Doctor,

[Patient name] is a patient in my care at [your practice name]. They have been a patient here since [date]. They identify as [gender identity] and go by [pronouns]. (1) They note that they first knew their gender identity differed from their assigned sex since [age]. They have been living full time in the appropriate gender role and have successfully and consistently lived full time in this role since [date]. While hormone therapy has (sic)significantly helped treat their gender dysphoria,(2) they are still symptomatic. Despite hormone therapy, they continue to experience symptoms of gender dysphoria. They report anxiety and depression due to their experience of dysphoria. They have expressed a persistent desire for [surgery]. (3) Their goals of surgery are [goals]. Surgery will address their gender dysphoria in these ways: [explain].

[Patient name] is physically healthy enough to undergo this surgery. [list any medical issues that may be relevant to having surgery]. Their current medications include [medications]. Their surgical history includes [surgical history]. They are stably housed and have prepared for their post-op recovery [if this is true].(4) They have no issues with illicit drug use or abuse [if this is true]. [if not true, explain plan of care for stabilization].

[Patient name] has more than met the WPATH criteria for [surgery].(5) I have explained the risks, benefits, and alternatives of this surgery and believe they have an excellent understanding of them. They are more than capable of making an informed decision about undertaking surgery. I believe that the next appropriate step for them is to undergo [surgery], and (6) I believe this will help them make significant progress in further treating their gender (sic)dysphoria. Therefore I recommend and refer [patient name] to have this surgery.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or my office.

Sincerely,

[your name], MD

[your license number]

It is a "run 'em through" form letter where each individual should at least get a personalized and detailed referral based on a doctor's thorough knowledge of their case. I believe it's an attempt to squeeze down the screening process and eliminate "those pesky details like profuse mental illness being present". I like how even if someone is addicted to drugs while being referred, they've provided a mitigation clause to describe how the abuse has been stablized. ie: It's OK if they're out of their minds, just patch them up and shove them over here to the operating table.

I've bolded areas of legal concerns and will address them here:

1. A self-diagnosis from a patient obviously in the throes of mental instability does not suffice as a diagnosis.

2. Again, a "symptomatic" patient experiencing undue anxiety and depression are not capable of self-diagnosis nor consent for such a complex and permanent amputation surgery.

3. A patient in such a state cannot have his own "goals for surgery". This indicates an elective surgery when the surgery is supposed to be correcting a physical defect instead to "cure dysphoria".. Yes, do "explain"..

4. This statement gives a brush of the hand to the entire underlying symptoms and another genesis. Drug addiction is a sign of a serious underlying mental condition; and it is not improved with this type of amputation surgery. The mutilated people go on to continue abusing drugs; often worse than before. Sex changes are not effective, say researchers I would love to see the Dr.'s "plan for stabiliziation". How about mental therapy for a few years? This is a rubber stamp to push the unstable and mentally ill through this illegal type of surgery.

5. Said patient is in no way shape or form able to consent to such surgery. What "benefits" could a doctor explain? There is no way to turn a male patient female nor a female patient male. So said "benefits" could only be to worsen their delusion (and mutilate their bodies) in the process. It's akin to putting a burn patient in an oven "so they'll feel better"..

6. How about instead of saying as a doctor "I believe", say " it is my professional opinion"? Belief is nice, but this is medicine, not a religion.

I don't see a problem with these world class pervs getting their parts chopped off, as long as taxpayers aren't paying for it. Think of it as self castration. However no one else should be expected to go along with the lie that the male becomes a female. It doesn't change the man's DNA. We really don't need to use any religious arguement here, it's pure scientific fact. I also think anyone that willingly does this procedure is so mentally unstable they should be placed in a mental institution.

So you take the quinesstial leftist approach to fixing this problem..... Ask the unelected courts to lord over us with their decisions?

Yep. Because something needs to be done about it by a higher authority than "doctors' who are drugging and butchering people willy nilly. Enough is enough. Sometimes the courts have to get involved to stop insanity. This situation definitely qualifies.

Plus, what's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Yep. Because something needs to be done about it by a higher authority than "doctors' who are drugging and butchering people willy nilly. Enough is enough. Sometimes the courts have to get involved to stop insanity. This situation definitely qualifies.

Plus, what's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Yeah so let's forget our principles.

Good lesson.

Yeah so let's forget our principles.

Good lesson.

What the fuck are you talking about? The "principles" to turn a blind eye while LGBT cult doctors butcher our young people and leave them suicidal amputees? All to make a buck? Jesus H. Christ your priorities are twisted. This isn't a political thread you idiot. It's a thread about sane vs insane.

Forum List

Back